Life Insurance and Disability Claims Skyrocketing (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Amy

Involved Wayfarer
Dec 31, 2021
New from my area. The entire article is worth a read, IMO.

The head of Indianapolis-based insurance company OneAmerica said the death rate is up a stunning 40% from pre-pandemic levels among working-age people.
Full article here:

OP
Amy

Amy

Involved Wayfarer
Dec 31, 2021
A follow-up: there is already a concerted attempt to frame this particular narrative. Bolding mine.

CLAIM: An increase in death benefits paid out by life insurance providers in the third quarter of 2021 in the United States provides evidence that the COVID-19 vaccines, which became widely available in 2021, led to a spike in deaths.

THE FACTS: The claim wrongly attempts to tie COVID-19 vaccines to a surge in deaths in the U.S. that insurance companies reported in 2021. Insurance industry leaders say the delta variant of the coronavirus and deferred medical care during the pandemic, not vaccines, likely contributed to the increase in deaths.
Full article here:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Recent personal experience - funeral homes and cemeteries are struggling to keep up.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
It's true the different variants of the pandemic are killing people. But it's hard to get a clear count because the vaxx-affected deaths are obfuscated.

OP
Amy

Amy

Involved Wayfarer
Dec 31, 2021
More news from the Midwest:
For the first time in Michigan's recorded history, deaths outpaced births in 2020
There's a lot of interesting talking points in this article, especially the focus on losing federal funds due to declining population. Michigan has been on a downward spiral for quite some time, this is just more evidence of it. I wonder why they are focusing on 2020 data rather than 2021 data. Perhaps it needs more time to be compiled.

Full article here:

• Intriguing Post
  • Love this post!
Reactions: Lila and Snowmelt

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)