Let's manifest clear water for Austin (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
The water source for Austin is Lake Travis, which is now 144% full of muddy water. Lake Travis is part of the Highland Lakes chain which is created by a series of dams along the Colorado River. This is where we had so much flooding, and more rains are expected upstream, which will add to the muddy runoff.

The whole city is on a boil water alert because the treatment plant cannot remove all the solids from the water. Think about this for a moment - brushing teeth, washing hands, drinking water or anything made with water, washing dishes, pet water, and on and on. It is especially critical for the very young, elderly, and injured or sick.

What I propose is manifesting less silt in the lake water, which will allow the treatment plant to function properly. This is a very, very large lake, and I could use a bit of help. Just visualize the silt dropping to the bottom, or something like that.

Here is a picture to help with the visualization. Thanks.

Lake Travis.png

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I am on the case.

I will treat Lake Travis as I do a human, bring in the pattern and clear and repair it. Interesting concept eh? Naturally will minimise it.

buddy love

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Oct 1, 2018
Linda. do you have any shungite to use? check out cosmicreality.(something) and if you need they will send you some for free to help the greater good.

let them know the situation of lake travis.

I will send healing too.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
The water source for Austin is Lake Travis, which is now 144% full of muddy water. Lake Travis is part of the Highland Lakes chain which is created by a series of dams along the Colorado River. This is where we had so much flooding, and more rains are expected upstream, which will add to the muddy runoff.

The whole city is on a boil water alert because the treatment plant cannot remove all the solids from the water. Think about this for a moment - brushing teeth, washing hands, drinking water or anything made with water, washing dishes, pet water, and on and on. It is especially critical for the very young, elderly, and injured or sick.

What I propose is manifesting less silt in the lake water, which will allow the treatment plant to function properly. This is a very, very large lake, and I could use a bit of help. Just visualize the silt dropping to the bottom, or something like that.

Here is a picture to help with the visualization. Thanks.

View attachment 5716
Will do

buddy love

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Oct 1, 2018
Linda, I speak of Shungite, have used it in my bidet bottles which generally need cleaning of the slimy water biofilm every two weeks. I put three small Shungite stones into each bidet bottle in early April and have had clear water in them since, even when adding new water each day.

Shungite can be placed into the water source directly and used remotely. just as other stones, substances, words (dr emoto;s techniques, etc)

thank you for this opportunity to be of service.

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Shungite can be placed into the water source directly and used remotely. just as other stones, substances, words (dr emoto;s techniques, etc)

thank you for this opportunity to be of service.
I appreciate the info and will look into it.

We got news today that the situation could go on for another 2 weeks.

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
remotely. for instance with the map you included. placing shungite onto the map area.

my brain thinks in spurts of pictures. hard to explain with words, sometimes
I understand this - I've even had cartoon images from my childhood pop in to help convey info. Placing the stones on the picture is a great idea. Thanks.

buddy love

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Oct 1, 2018
this is how farmers, energy workers like us all =), others utilize Radionics/quantum for their land, livestock and their crops.

to use/draw a photo/picture of said space/person/plant/animal to be 'treated:" and place appropriate substance, words, etc onto the photo.

sending love. the envisioning is so beneficial for us.

as with flint Michigan, and everywhere with water issues. we see the folks happily drinking the rejuvenated, revitalized water. so we now add your lake travis and the folks it blesses to this prayer circle.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
remotely. for instance with the map you included. placing shungite onto the map area.

my brain thinks in spurts of pictures. hard to explain with words, sometimes
Love the way your brain works.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
You live in a place of pristine beauty, where turbulence is reduced, turbulence in the mind of man is reduced, turbulence in rushing waters is reduced, with ease and grace the mud takes its place in density on the lower levels. Much love to you all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)