Learning to have conscious contact with ET aspects and other ET visitors (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
C

CosmicReflections

Hello my friends,

Next year I want to offer some tips and lessons on how to have conscious contact with ET aspects of your own Individual Universal Soul and with other ET visitors.

Anyone interested let me know. I already have some ideas on how to do this, as I know many feel puzzled about the way they might be having contact or feeling that they are not being visited.

To be honest, there is no day that passes without some being surrounding you in their love, but for many reasons you cannot detect them and you think that maybe the changes are not happening for you.

Contact is not what you think it is, so I'll let you see how to expand your perception and remove the biases taught by new age about ET presence.

Catch up with you soon.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I need this. Please count me in, too.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Hi CR it’s great to have you back with us obviously fit and well. You have done amazingly well after being so ill.

I’m sure you will have many insights to share with us, I look forward to reading them.
I wish you well with the ET contact but won’t ask to join in as I’ve had contact with them for many years, even before,I realised it was ETs.

It’s like the new Spiritualism in a way, what I thought were “ Spirit “ I was communicating with I found were ETs.
And you know it’s right and good when you feel that unconditional love, not that you feel that every time but you will know what I mean.

What you are doing feels right to me, the right time.
To help others contact ETs the way we used to be helped to contact what we then called Spirit.

What a wonderful thing to be doing.
Much love and many blessings to you darling

OP
C

CosmicReflections

I am very happy to do this my friends, let us see how it goes. June you are always so sweet!!

These days I have been working more on art and healing, lately I have not been doing so well, especially physically. However I got very excited after reading an analysis for next year based on numerology that confirms in much something the guides said about a huge karmic balance, which will be not only for myself but for the world in general. This should help even further with my health so that I can bring about lots of things for you all and others. :) <3

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I am very happy to do this my friends, let us see how it goes. June you are always so sweet!!

These days I have been working more on art and healing, lately I have not been doing so well, especially physically. However I got very excited after reading an analysis for next year based on numerology that confirms in much something the guides said about a huge karmic balance, which will be not only for myself but for the world in general. This should help even further with my health so that I can bring about lots of things for you all and others. :) <3
As usual in feeling out future tendencies/directions, it is all about how much intent and purpose we hold within our heart - but I will go so far as to say I have known for quite some time (about one and a half years) that something big will "happen" in February 2018. My intent and purpose feels so activated, let it be the energetic rebalance for all.

OP
C

CosmicReflections

HM yes, I already feel tremendous fluxes of energy. If they continue like this then by the end of 2018 we might be so different in a good way lol, like enhanced versions of ourselves.

Reactions: Stargazer and Linda

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)