Kryon Channeling - Getting Connected Part 2 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
One of my friends sent me a portion of this message. It hit me like the proverbial ton of bricks.

I've been talking with a friend about a local environmental issue and was about to write something about how I see things differently than most. I was almost apologetic for being able to see situations with different eyes. People seek my advice in times of trouble, but not in between. This message helped me see why. In little ways, I set myself apart as the nice lady with weird ideas. What would happen if I am the nice lady with good ideas? It is a small shift in perception with huge ramifications.

Here is the part of the message my friend sent me, with a link to the whole message.

It's Not Weird
From Kryon Live Channelling, "Getting Connected--Part 2" April 2016 in Columbus, OH

Old soul, you are the one to start having these dreams, these new realities. As your DNA starts to increase in its efficiency and you give permission for a higher consciousness, it may begin. It won't just happen to the children. It can't be only them, since you're the ones with the most experience at the moment. The children will get there eventually, since they're old souls too, but you have the wisdom to understand it now.

As these things start to happen to you as an adult, no matter what age you are, old soul, there's a tendency to suppress it. Perhaps you will instead question it and go to somebody who will listen to you and say, "I've had a weird thing happen." Don't you dare say that! It's not weird; it's a normal thing! The only thing weird is a Human who has lived with the grand potentials of this for eons and never used it! That's weird!

If you're someone who can transmute time, and there's some in here who know exactly what I'm talking about, I want you to claim it. If you're one here or listening who has had what I will call a multidimensional experience, I don't want you to tell somebody it was weird. I want you to stand up and claim that you're moving out of this 3D box and you're starting to realize that you are having experiences that you've earned! The shift is here and the old soul is starting to feel the new tools!

~ KRYON through Lee Carroll, the Original Kryon Channel

http://www.kryon.com/CHAN2016/k_channel16_columbus.html

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
Oh yes! I'm guilty of saying, "a weird thing happened", then usually follow it with, "I don't know what caused it". When I know good and well in my heart what caused it. I've been working every day and night to raise my consciousness. I need to own the experience too. Thanks for this reminder! I'll read both parts.

Brian

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 28, 2016
California
It's not weird to be weird, it's actually quite normal. :confused:

I think I say something interesting happened. When something Weird occurs. O.O

I'll claim it. Don't see whynot other than the intro saying to claim it without doubt, but would I tell a random person about those interesting things or more importantly would they even care to listen in most cases? O_o

somebody who will listen to you
Well, seems like that was accounted for. That's one of the things we can share at the RoundTable, those weird things that is. :-D

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Yes, the things in the toolbox now have a shape and reason for being there!

Reactions: Linda and Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)