Just a Bit of Elevation (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
The car I have now sits a little lower than the one before. Also, there is a possibility that I do, too. :-D Whatever the causes, I have not been comfortable driving this car. I was talking about it with my husband, and the next day, a cushion magically appeared on the seat. I'm telling you that little 2 inches of elevation has made so much difference. I feel more confident and relaxed while driving now.

So, me being me :ps, I saw a larger picture here. If just a tiny bit of something extra changed my outlook, then would it follow that the same could apply to the inner look? I thought about dancing, meditation, contemplation, etc. Would a few more minutes applied here and there make a difference? I'm happy to report that yes, it has. One of the things I started doing was dancing with a funny clip of the Avengers and "Come and Get My Love". You cannot help but be happy, plus dancing and jumping around is good for the body. With just 3 minutes, I can change the way I'm feeling and thinking.

You all might look around for those extra minutes you can apply to the "inner look".

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Time to put on your rose coloured glasses, Melt. O.o:D:)<3

• Funny
Reactions: Linda and Alain

One65

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 31, 2018
Canada
Linda, you are right. And this is the perfect week to bring that up. The anxiety level we all personally feel during these last few days before Christmas needs a little help to be balanced out. Not to mention the tidal wave of it coming through the collective consciousness.

Keeping the vibe high has been a challenge this week for sure.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
It's a challenge fer sher. Sunday I helped cook Christmas dinner for my kids and m'ladies kids. Christmas eve will be with my family (I'm the oldest of 7 boys) then Christmas day with m'ladies family. Boxing day I'll be about 20 pounds heavier and am gonna have to skate like the wind (fat chance O.o:D:ROFL:) to work it off. I'm starting to like anticlimaxes lol.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
yes this week has its challanges at work, seeking out help to rise my vibes at the normal level i don t use often but today i needed it

• A hug for you
Reactions: Linda and June

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)