It's Official: The DEEP STATE Exists! (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
It's been admitted by an elite MSM outlet now and by the CIA boss, too.

Interesting how they spin the thing about the 'public servants' who just want to prevent Trump from doing harm.

So I gotta say that Trump's presidency really brings out some truths now which means: makes them 'official', so in future if s.o. calls you a conspiracy nut because you mention the DS then quote the NYT or that CIA boss from now on.

o:):cool:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Yeah, I'm waiting for some apologies.

I especially liked this part.

Brennan argued that the reason Trump “has a contentious relationship with the Deep State people… is because they tell the truth,” and praised the unelected intelligence and law enforcement officials for continuing to “do their work irrespective of what he’s going to do or say.”

If anyone thinks those folks have such stellar intentions, it might be a good idea to look at some of their history - Arkansas and LA drug smuggling, Operation Mockingbird, revelations from the Church Committee in the 1970s, Operation Northwoods, MK-Ultra, etc. Oh, they've done such outstanding work for us.

• Winner
Reactions: GregH3000 and Alain

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
praised the unelected intelligence and law enforcement officials for continuing to “do their work irrespective of what he’s going to do or say.”
Public servants (or Civil Servants as they are called in the UK) are meant to go to work each day, irrespective of which party sits in office, and uphold and maintain the laws, after they've passed through the legislative process of parliament and senate. That would be a good system of checks and balances in general, but I think it's Honesty with a capital H that's an issue here. Let's face it, public servants wear masks and have affiliations, same as anyone else.

Last edited:
  • Love this post!
Reactions: Alain

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
Brennan and Clapper are neck deep in every illegal op during the Obama administration (Libya, Russia hoax, Ukraine, Syria, etc.), so they know they are going to be indicted (also includes Holder and Comey, and practically everyone in Obama administration). That is why everyone in the "Deep State" is panicking and trying to pin Trump with false charges.

Same with the entire Democrat cadre. They are neck deep in foreign agent corruption (Schiff/Pelosi/Clinton/Biden in Ukraine with various types, Biden with China, to name a few).
They know impeachment won't fly (their toots-blowers are gone - 1 got completely discredited: the colonel , by a NSC official who was PRESENT for the call, and 1 pulled out at the last minute because he knew he would be charged with perjury and conspiracy after the NSC official testified), so they are trying to pull one for Democrat battlegrounds like CA just so they can show "I DID IT!".

Its all a show by the Obama administration deep state to cover their butts.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
For decades, the hidden sides of government and a few persons around the world have been successful in pushing the people of earth along a dangerous path of destruction. Many of us here feel we are meant to shine light where it has been absent for so long, and sometimes it feels as though we are few and far between.

I came across an article on Zero Hedge by Caitlin Johnstone, "Things Are Only Going To Get Weirder". She writes about how so many worldwide events have been just downright odd. Her point is that this is what happens when old patterns begin to fall away. It is an interesting read, and I included a few paragraphs below. Look at what she says in the last one. Does it strike a chord with anyone?

We’re all mentally aware that things need to change away from the patterns we’ve been collectively engaged in, but we’ve been unable to bring about those changes in patterning because our efforts to do so arise from the same conditioning patterns that got us into this mess in the first place. Our patterns have led us to violent revolutions, but those just lead to governments which end up perpetuating the same old patterns we were trying to end. Our patterns have led to nonviolent political movements, but those end up being co-opted and their energy fed into the same collective patterning. Despite being told in movement after movement that the real enemy is the King or the Emperor or the aristocracy or the Jews or the Communists, over and over again the real enemy behind the curtain has ended up being our own conditioned tendency to keep repeating the same collective behavior patterns.
That’s what seems to be evaporating. Not because anyone came up with the Ultimate Political Ideology in their thinky brains, not because some clever revolutionary came up with the Ultimate Plan for Toppling the Status Quo, not because some adept killers killed those in power and replaced them with themselves, but because this mysterious guiding intelligence running the scenes far below the level of verbal thought has been disappearing our patterns in a way we don’t notice because we’re not conditioned to notice absences.
The observation of the obvious fact that humankind is deeply conditioned is what has led to philosophical debates throughout the ages of the existence of free will. How can a species so beholden to its preconditioned patterning have freedom of choice in its actions? In my experience the answer is that there is something at play within each of us which provides the potential to discard old patternings. We don’t have any free will as to how a given conditioned behavior pattern will play out as long as we’re still holding them, but there is something in all of us which is capable of opening the door to relinquishing a mental habit altogether. This is the only extent to which free will may be said to exist.
Sometimes I wonder if the world as we knew it really did end in December 2012 as so many mystics, psychics and psychonauts predicted. Not in a nuclear holocaust or giant meteor obviously, but in the beginning of an unravelling of the glue that holds human behavior patterns in place. There certainly hasn’t been a normal US presidential election since that date, and there doesn’t seem to be one on the horizon in the foreseeable future. Things have been getting stranger and stranger ever since, and this trend appears to be accelerating rather than slowing down.
https://www.zerohedge.com/health/things-are-only-going-get-weirder

• Insightful Post
Reactions: GregH3000

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
Only problem is Caitlyn Johnstone is another "Never Trumper". Her articles on zerohedge always have a tone of bewilderment, as in "How did this dolt (and "criminal") win in 2016?".
So, her "strange world" is the other way around, as one of the Deep State supporters.

But yes, the entire world has gotten strange, but in a good way. All curtains are being lifted, Trump opened a lot of eyes on a lot of inequalities, especially with regards to China on all fronts (See NBA, Nike, Apple hypocrisy), especially economic trade. I'm seeing lots of businesses (approaching $1T in annual production revenue) moving production out of China regardless of US, simply because they woke up to their daily issues of doing business in China (ex. kissing ass of local politicians, instant 20+ year wage clawbacks, asinine abrupt changes to local laws that cripple foreign businesses, "1-piece market" due to copycats, little or no profits, rampant IP theft, etc.). China has lost at least 3M jobs, and add to that the pig swine flu decimating 30% of their pork output so far, you have a recipe for instant civil unrest over the winter.

I have not even accounted for the ice age decimating harvesting seasons across the globe, with vegetables and staple foods (potato, corn, lettuce, cabbage) in acute shortage within the next 2 months. Even Spain has acknowledged they will have green leaf veggie shortage within 6 weeks.

Hong Kong doesn't help matters either, that is why they are starting to give in to some demands.

One piece of advice: stock up on your favorite fruits/veggies/meat. Prices will skyrocket over the next few months, and shortages are already starting to occur. For those in northern CA and anywhere else north, consider stocking up canned versions of your favorite foods now. It doesn't cost much relatively speaking, and it won't spoil in a power-out situation, which will increase as temps drop drastically and snow/rain/ice start ravaging the power grids.

Sorry, I went off into a tangent. :-D

• I agree
  • Insightful Post
Reactions: GregH3000 and Alain

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Only problem is Caitlyn Johnstone is another "Never Trumper". Her articles on zerohedge always have a tone of bewilderment, as in "How did this dolt (and "criminal") win in 2016?".
So, her "strange world" is the other way around, as one of the Deep State supporters.

But yes, the entire world has gotten strange, but in a good way. All curtains are being lifted, Trump opened a lot of eyes on a lot of inequalities, especially with regards to China on all fronts (See NBA, Nike, Apple hypocrisy), especially economic trade. I'm seeing lots of businesses (approaching $1T in annual production revenue) moving production out of China regardless of US, simply because they woke up to their daily issues of doing business in China (ex. kissing ass of local politicians, instant 20+ year wage clawbacks, asinine abrupt changes to local laws that cripple foreign businesses, "1-piece market" due to copycats, little or no profits, rampant IP theft, etc.). China has lost at least 3M jobs, and add to that the pig swine flu decimating 30% of their pork output so far, you have a recipe for instant civil unrest over the winter.

I have not even accounted for the ice age decimating harvesting seasons across the globe, with vegetables and staple foods (potato, corn, lettuce, cabbage) in acute shortage within the next 2 months. Even Spain has acknowledged they will have green leaf veggie shortage within 6 weeks.

Hong Kong doesn't help matters either, that is why they are starting to give in to some demands.

One piece of advice: stock up on your favorite fruits/veggies/meat. Prices will skyrocket over the next few months, and shortages are already starting to occur. For those in northern CA and anywhere else north, consider stocking up canned versions of your favorite foods now. It doesn't cost much relatively speaking, and it won't spoil in a power-out situation, which will increase as temps drop drastically and snow/rain/ice start ravaging the power grids.

Sorry, I went off into a tangent. :-D
Tangential lunacy or truth bomb?

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
True, she writes for medium, which definitely has a slant. However, her confusion is similar to that of others around me. Some have spoken in almost a whisper - asking if I think the people in the presidential debates are crazy. Regardless of her ideology, I found her assessment that people are getting off bandwagons on target. I think her bewilderment is what we will see more off in the coming months.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
how to find out in a strangely organised firm what is the clients fault and what is economical fault

since a few mounth, at least my opinion the merchandise that was missing on regular base were teh concerned by the strange weather loss of harvesting

p.s. work the moment still in a food storage

can also be that due to little size as client for the distributors they deliver first the big ones

good to see them partially exposed in the meantime, attention the spotline is deep in the dark now so only light is visible

Reactions: Linda

GregH3000

Involved Wayfarer
Nov 10, 2016
Texas, USA
tumblr.gregdiablo.com
I usually reference the Church Committee hearings to prove to skeptics that the Deep State exists, but nice to have an update and more recent proof. How about Schumer's comment to Trump that the intelligence community has "six ways from Sunday to get back at you" or something like that; that's another winner especially since there is video.

How about the 72 year cover up of UFOs and extraterrestrial presence, MK ULTRA mind control (declassified documents aplenty for both), Operation Northwoods, weather manipulation... I mean, seriously, for the major media to try to make us sound like paranoid lunatics for thinking a Deep State exists... unseemly gaslighting at best.

• I agree
Reactions: June and Linda

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
When Trump and his defenders talked about the Deep State during the ‘Russiagate’ hysteria, the very same outlets pooh-poohed them as insane, paranoid, and delusional. Now they say the Deep State is real, it’s always been real, and it’s acting in the best interests of the American Republic – and if you don’t believe it, you’re the one who’s insane, paranoid and delusional. Sense a pattern?
In general, the ones who flip-flop are the ones who lie. Flip-floppers will say anything to push a narrative. Much discernment must be made on who is telling the most truth. Expert liars will hide a lie between 2 truths. Sometimes people lie because they are desperate for acceptance, this seems to indicate someone with deep insecurities.

Last edited:
  • I agree
  • Wise Post
Reactions: Bert and Alain

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)