Article It must have been God...<3 a real event that happened to me (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

MrsGabriele McDaniel

Just Arrived
May 16, 2019
Germany
I would like to share a story with you, which I was allowed to experience.
It's been some years, I think it was around 2010.
I woke up one morning in bed and I was in a lot of pain.
I had this pain a few days before, but that day it was extremely severe.
So I started in a half awake state and called God and begged him to take this pain away from me.
I must have fallen asleep again when I woke up.
I was half awake and half sleepy, in a kind of dozy state.
I looked around and saw myself lying in the bedroom and next to me my friend was sleeping soundly.
I suddenly felt a strong breeze and it was not from this world.
Then I heard a loud voice, but it was somehow far away but still very powerful.
This voice lovingly said the following words to me, "I am with you, have no fear".

Then I saw like a kind of dark shadow coming out of my body
Like dark veils rising in the air.
I still remember it very well as if it had only happened yesterday.
And this wind around me, I could hear it loud.
To my right I heard a kind of bang and this dark substance disappeared into the ground.

The whole thing repeated itself three times.
I woke up then somehow again, it was really real.
I am sure that Jesus had helped me.
I woke up my husband and asked him if he threw a pillow at me because my mind was looking for an explanation.
Even though I knew this was really happening, it really scared me back then.
Because there was also the thought that it was something that might have wanted to harm me.
But after a conversation with my girlfriend, who told me that I should feel blessed, I could finally accept the gift that heaven had given me.

The pain was gone by the way that same day.

Many years later I had another experience, which I would like to spare
for another time.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Thank you for sharing. I think many ppl have spiritual experiences but do not share due to stigma and even belief systems that promote fear. I think that is why so many ppl say they are “spiritual but not religious.”

I personally didn’t believe in anything until I had my spiritual experiences—my proof. It is indeed a blessing. Please keep sharing.

Last edited:

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Thanks for sharing. Pain certainly provokes fear, especially when you can't right away pinpoint the cause. The hypnagogic or hypnopompic state is the best for experiences across dimensions. The admonition to "have no fear" is pure spirit, as the human wants to curl up in fear in its ignorance of what is happening, but the over-spirit has full sight both physical and non-physical.

I'm glad you perceived this, you've had approx. 9 years "in time" to feel this one out, but your actual reality forever changed in that moment as the possibilities arose to the surface.

Love to you and yours.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)