Article It’s All About You: Nine’s Path Weekly Pleiadian Message (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Summary: Knowing that you’ve been plugging away at the work of your soul’s adventure, you hold in your hands the final piece of a grand task. Be at your work with joy, trusting that you have what it takes to craft it well. Let the light of blessing shine with new insight. In this way, you can acquiesce to a higher order of mind. Release yourself from worry and move into alignment with the glory that is writ for you.

Eight of Pentacles (reversed) — Nine of Swords (reversed) — Nine of Pentacles
weeklyspread.jpeg

FOUNDATION: Eight of Pentacles (reversed)

Steadily, surely, you’ve been doing what’s necessary to move yourself into position. Your aim: to greet the light of a new reality that shines with the truth of soul purpose realized. Look at what you’ve accomplished. It’s all arranged neatly in the background of what you’re at task with now. Settle into the groove of this thing you’re doing, knowing you’ve built a foundation worthy of your continued effort. Don’t slack off, now. You haven’t come this far just to turn and walk away. Sure, there is some work being asked of you, and only your hands can transmit the wisdom and experience that’s needed in this final phase of development. What’s at stake now is nothing less than your life’s project of becoming. Fortunately, you’re sitting in blessing. Your space is well-lit, and you have all the tools at hand by which to put your unique mark on time’s gift. Take a moment to reflect on that, knowing in the back of your mind that you’ve been diligent with the work of the spirit, that you’ve been striving all along to maintain your own efforts with the underlying warp and weave of divine design. Yes, you’re tired, but you’re not beat. You’ve seen and done a lot, but you’re not finished yet. Will you be dealing with more of the same old thing? Not likely, but what you have done thus far has prepared you to see even the same old thing from a brilliant and revivifying new angle.

LODESTONE: Nine of Swords (reversed)

All right now, things have been looking pretty bleak, at least from a certain perspective. Parts of the whole just haven’t lined up exactly in a way where you’ve been able to make perfect sense of them. Can you be okay with that, and trust that you don’t need to have all the answers in fine detail presented in a well-crafted essay? No one is present to grade you on your work. Only you have that right and that power. While others may wield the stuff that has to do with commentary on your performance, only you can spur that into action. You are the maker of dreams, the loving crafter of nightmares, too. Who or what are you beckoning into your inner space where everything begins and ends? Close your senses long enough to tune into your knowingness, your antenna to the truth, and see what rises to answer your plea for sense, please. You do have the answers within. All your worries and all your doubts will fade in the light of your own illuminated understanding. Get in tune with yourself. You are on the right track. If it doesn’t feel like it, all you need is to get right with yourself, and right with your source. Slow down before your thoughts get out of control, and remember you have what it takes to move into an expanded state of being. Get the rest you need and stop worrying. Your energy is better used in moving into alignment with a higher order.

MOST OMWARD DIRECTION: Nine of Pentacles

When all is said and done, when the time has passed for lies, and half-truths can finally be dismissed, then you’ll be in a position to fully appreciate the wonder of the current state of affairs. Getting into that set of conditions where meaning is discernible in the most sublime of esoteric appearances doesn’t come without effort. The ability to see the perfection and simple elegance of nature’s expression requires some diligence. There’s always been a divine plan for your path. Soon, that will be evident like it never has before. At that point, you’ll have entered into a state of grace, in a way. Grace. Can you see yourself there? Find the threads of gold that weave through your reality now, and follow them to their inevitable movement in the design of fulfillment and harmony. If you can’t find them just yet, lift your spirits as best you can, trusting that reality will follow. That’s not the same thing as determining the outcome of things as they are. Rather, it’s in recognizing that the gardener of that which is to be has given deep consideration to every aspect of the environment. You’re asked only to trust that, and to move into it when the time is right.

THIS WEEK’S CONTEMPLATION

“For too long, you have dwelt as outcasts from the garden of love, wandering as one lost and without direction or memory. Come now to the place of remembrance of your origin. Home is here, yes, for now. Our home has been divided and scattered, yet we carry the memory of Lyra always within our hearts, without bitterness, without regret. In the reckoning of time, that home is no more, but in the reality of timelessness, it exists yet in the perfection of the golden radiance we know as Home. Within our hearts, we are ever connected to it.”

— An excerpt from Opalescence: The Pleiadian Renegade Guide to Divinity

Attachments

• Magical
Reactions: Alain and Tristan

Tristan

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
Thank you, this brought tears to my eyes and ignited my soul. It's all very accurate.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Maryann

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I have had a strange experience in the last 24 hours. Someone knocked for my attention and didn't give up until I gave that person that attention. But what I found was suffering, the person's inability to understand their own position, and what appears to be a subconscious will to die which is leading to an early death due to habitual drinking. Then I had to confront the knowledge that it's a free will universe, and some are going to make these choices. I did the mantra from the Cats and M's over at Schrodinger's Other Cat forum, which recognises immortal spirit brother, or immortal spirit sister, and which doesn't interfere with the person directly, but perhaps connects with their higher self. But basically, while I experience expansion and development of spiritual power in a spiral upwards, I had to confront the separation of worlds, and the inevitable down-spiral that some are launched upon. I felt it was a cry for help, but other than that help with the higher self, I was unable to help on this 3D level. It is what it is.

And so now, I have to ground, and then ground again, so as not to let my compassionate side be overwhelmed. I think we will be seeing a lot of this in the ensuing 12 - 24 months. Be strong, people.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
I find i can reduce my side swings and rest more stable on the road even that sideswings can be not so bad at moments

Reactions: Maryann
OP
Maryann

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
ace rods.jpgToday’s update, last card of the year, and of the decade!

GLITCH INTO NOW Nine’s Path Pleiadian Message midweek update, Dec. 30

Ace of Wands

Things are looking up… At least, you can raise your awareness to a higher level, right? Setting out with a fresh attitude might not be exactly what you’ve had in mind, though in the back of your head, you might have wanted that to be the case. Despite your best intentions, the surrounding astral environment has been kicking up some dust. Glitches in the matrix can blur lines previously perceived to be straight and on target. In fact, those glitches might just be revealing something excitingly new coming into view. Pay attention without getting distracted by obsession. Finding the joy in the spaces where inspiration comes through is going to give you a boost of new life. This is what divine attunement can feel like. Rise with it and enjoy a new perspective.

While what’s been going on in the background has been interesting, hasn’t it been losing its color for you lately? It’s still there in all its turmoil and glory, billowing out the debris of a solid structure crashing down. Gone are the bricks and mortar that built the labyrinthine space definitions of the past. Symphonically, they follow a rhythm that time has been steadily counting off; layering one atop each other, they thunder into the oblivion of creation’s next movement. Ethereal vestiges of the promise they held rise and dissipate in the light of a new understanding of what the present moment portends. Promises aside, the flower of prayer and faith in life’s invulnerable code takes center stage with a bold, beautiful new expression.

Haven’t you been busy, stripping down all the nonsense that’s gathered in the corridors of your mental space? You’ve built that over the tick-tock of experience and observation through the time you’ve spent executing your life’s purpose thus far. Your diligence, if you step back and take a fresh look at it, has carved out a clearing around that central point in your brain that manifests the building blocks of reality’s perceptibility. Steady you are, and clear, your inner bastion of self ready to release its truth. Guardian of your beingness, you have made it to the beginning! Let the end experience its ending. Watch and enjoy the resolution of all things past. Honor the mechanism within yourself that points ever heavenward, homeward. Balance is working its way through the interplay of energetics. Soon, alignment will put everything in place for the key to turn in the lock, with grace and glory.

Attachments

• Divine
  • Insightful Post
Reactions: June and One65

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
ut what I found was suffering, the person's inability to understand their own position, and what appears to be a subconscious will to die which is leading to an early death due to habitual drinking.
There was a time in my life when I would have grabbed at the opportunity to drink myself to an early death. Instead I had to embark on a process of healing that has taken years and years, many many tears and much suffering.

My friend Penny pretty much drank herself to death, though the final act was, I think, an overdose of something. When I connected with her spirit a few years after her passing, she told me she had too much anger to process and decided to check out and come back with a different plan.

Much of the pain I think, comes from a misunderstanding about why we are here. People assume we are meant to be happy, but I think we are meant to learn whatever energies we came into conquer and understand. That does not necessarily mean a life of happiness. No one escapes pain. Even the most blessed lives suddenly take a tumble into suffering and despair. It is the way. The Queen of England for all her power, prestige, wealth and status is having a tough time.

Oh Melt, be ever so grateful for that stubborn, damn it all spark that keeps us souls going eh?

Last edited:

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
There was a time in my life when I would have grabbed at the opportunity to drink myself to an early death. Instead I had to embark on a process of healing that has taken years and years, many many tears and much suffering.

My friend Penny pretty much drank herself to death, though the final act was, I think, an overdose of something. When I connected with her spirit a few years after her passing, she told me she had too much anger to process and decided to check out and come back with a different plan.

Much of the pain I think, comes from a misunderstanding about why we are here. People assume we are meant to be happy, but I think we are meant to learn whatever energies we came into conquer and understand. That does not necessary mean a life of happiness.

Oh Melt, be ever so grateful for that stubborn, damn it all spark that keeps us souls going eh?
Hey Pod, that must mean we are supposed to grab happiness by the horns, when it comes our turn, but most people somehow think they are entitled.

Reactions: Pod

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
And here comes the scene goliath or the other who wins?

Reactions: Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Hey Pod, that must mean we are supposed to grab happiness by the horns, when it comes our turn, but most people somehow think they are entitled.
Gratitude Melt. That is the key. What you focus on grows!

There are deeper levels than happiness. There is a profound gratitude for this opportunity to experience life in a body. Your soul will feel that, regardless of what you are experiencing.

The other issue I think, is that no one is taught about emotions and feelings. Emotions make things real. It is just energy and it cannot hurt you. But people shy away from uncomfortable emotions so the energy is never processed and hangs around. If one can invite such energy closer, make friends with it, embrace it, the miracle happens. It dissipates.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)