is there going to be a remote viewing session again soon? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Samara

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Passau, Germany
I just checked because I didnt get the time to look at all the new posts regularly recently so I was getting afraid I might have missed it... but it seems I didnt :) *phew*

are we gonna do one again soon?

is it possible that you make a pm list or something for everybody interested so we don't miss it? that would be awesome <3

Brian

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 28, 2016
California
Yeah. There will be one soon, just who knows about the dates. Now that, I think about it... Anyone could start one of these sessions by being the person who comes up with the object for others to remote view... hmmm.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I'm trying to get it going. We will have one soon, one way or another.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
I tried to remote view just now the future for this fourum section, like Farsight's Time Cross experiment does with the news events.

What I saw was intriguing: I viewed that there will be another RV session in this forum any time soon. Will I be right? That would be a huge RV success for me.

:D

Reactions: Lila, Ben and Linda

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)