Is NASA deceiving us? When astronauts rise from the dead (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
This is very, very interesting indeed.

• Winner
Reactions: Bert

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
What are the chances of so many twins on one flight?

• Winner
Reactions: Pod

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
There are theories that Nasa is just a front for the real space program which I find really plausible.
the Challenger disaster came indeed at a point where there was great trust in the ability of mankind and that everybody expected space travel would boom.
A false flag to slow everything down is thus really plausible.

Reality is really stranger than fiction.

Just why? Why would the whole crew agree to fake their own deaths?

In terms of the reporters trying to get the astronauts to 'swear on the Bible that they'd really been in space'...that proved nothing. The reporters were just being annoying and harassing. If some reporter came to me hassling me to swear that I actually did something that I'd done, as if it were in question, trying to question my validity, I too would kick them out of my house, office, run from them and if they still persisted maybe even punch them in the nose. I was questioning this report until the harassing reporters - what I saw in body language on the astronauts was consistent with the reaction of honorable men pushed to far by "Enquirer' type reporters just trying to stir up controversy.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
I can't watch this right now. If there was at least one set of twins on board the shuttle then there might be an experiment going on. The experiment might require 2 people with identical DNA. One person becomes the control, the other does the experiement. In a blind study neither subject knows if they are the control or the one being tested.

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
Just why? Why would the whole crew agree to fake their own deaths?
the same can be asked for all false flag operations.

somehow those people are convinced that they are doing the right thing.
Or get a lot of money, or have no choice to do otherwise due to ...

Reactions: Pod
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
In terms of the reporters trying to get the astronauts to 'swear on the Bible that they'd really been in space'...that proved nothing. The reporters were just being annoying and harassing.
I totally agree with you CrystalSong. But those people were not the same people that made the original documentary and did the research. Those were German people, the English was over spoken at times and also dubbed at others.

So I cannot say that the crass and undignified behavior of the Americans in any way negated the original premis that a massive fraud was undertaken and they have been found out.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I can't watch this right now. If there was at least one set of twins on board the shuttle then there might be an experiment going on. The experiment might require 2 people with identical DNA. One person becomes the control, the other does the experiement. In a blind study neither subject knows if they are the control or the one being tested.
Two sets of claimed twins Therium, but twins which only became a reality when the living astronauts were challenged by their likeness to the deceased. No record of the twins exists through Ancestry.com, it did seem that quite a lot of research was done to try and find records of the twin births, but nothing turned up.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
NASA did a study recently with one of the astronauts on the space station and his twin on earth. I don't recall details, but the space twin has more physical problems than the earth twin.

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: Alain

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)