Important information concerning my work and global affairs. (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Sean

Involved Wayfarer
Jun 20, 2018
www.facebook.com
I've contacted several individuals in the last couple of days who work for DARPA Brain Initiative. These are the type of scientific professionals that I will be explaining to what's happening with the Shift in Consciousness, the Paradigm Shift and the Quantum Shift in reference to the future of the human race. DARPA is the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency who's affiliated with the Pentagon and the Whitehouse.

The BRAIN Initiative will accelerate the development and application of new technologies that will enable researchers to produce dynamic pictures of the brain that show how individual brain cells and complex neural circuits interact at the speed of thought. This is the type of work that I'm doing right now with the evolution of consciousness, matter, energy, pressure and eternal love in space and time. Human beings will understand in a little while how complex neural circuits interact at the speed of thought because the understanding will come through the evolution of eternal love in Earth's consciousness and environment and the integration and evolution of Heaven and Earth. Universal Consciousness is evolving between these two locations and I can explain how and why this is happening. The activity contained within the Milky Way galaxy and the Whirlpool galaxy which is about 30 million light years from Earth is now rapidly evolving into one another because living organisms have been going through the experience of death here and evolving and advancing into the Whirlpool galaxy for a very long time. A very powerful channel of activity has been created between these two locations from this activity and now eternal life and eternal love are advancing into Earth's environment. In a little while what will happen is life in the environment will begin absorbing, retaining and participating in this process.

With my work now I can explain how Universal Consciousness evolved into existence, how the evolution of matter happened, how Earth and Heaven are evolving into one another, why life in Earth's environment exists, what the human condition and human consciousness consists of, what happens with the experience of death and the transfer of consciousness, why and how subatomic particles spin and have a particular axis and what to expect from the process of the Shift in Consciousness and the advancement of DNA in living organisms here in Earth's environment. The speed of thought has to do with the evolution of consciousness and the evolution of consciousness happens much faster than the speed of light. This has to happen this way because the existence of consciousness introduced the evolution of matter in existence and living organisms contain concentrated consciousness, matter, energy, pressure and eternal love within their bodies.

There has been a very powerful experience of separation between the existence and evolution of consciousness here and the study of the behavior of matter and energy. This happened because of where Earth is located in Universal Consciousness, and it's not difficult to understand. I will be explaining this information as well to these professionals. This information is apocalyptic and I'm not referring to anything frightening or destructive, I mean a revealing or unveiling of information that could not be known apart from the unveiling itself. Soon I will be in the company of these individuals doing work with them on introducing my work on the evolution of consciousness into their current understanding of the standard model of physics so I can explain the existence and origin of life here in Earth's environment. This situation has been inevitable and had to happen here; and this is about the beginning stages of the inheritance of World Peace. It's taken me almost 11 years now to get to this point in my experience and my life with my work on the Shift in Consciousness. I'm very excited right now. I really appreciate all of the support I've received from people with my work and my experience.

Sean McCleary.

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)