If you could leave a note for your younger self? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Sam Vause

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Ah, the vagaries of teenage angst - I'd gladly tell myself, "The worst of your life is right now and the best is yet to come. The best is so very much beyond anything you can imagine that it will literally erase the memories of the worst times in your life. And the world needs you - hang in there - it truly does get better!"

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Learn to modify RBF.

RBF is resting bitch face, which means when your face is at rest, it has serious or scowling appearance. For me, it is worse if I am concentrating. I learned much later to move my muscles slightly around my mouth so I look sort of happy.

A famous example is Melania Trump.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
When I woke up this morning, this is how I saw it: "When you are in the hologram, remember in every now moment the question Who Am I? so that you may observe the parody of reaction and over-reaction in the illusion, and know that you are not the being you think you are, but consciousness aware of the illusion in every moment."

Reactions: Laron and Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)