If I could go anywhere right now, I would go to ________ (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Maybe. Last night I had a dream where a group of people was having a great celebration. All looked young and looking great and I even wanted for some lady that was shy to take credit for the great work she had done in the background to help us to be successful. Hey, maybe is a premonition of an event in the future being held at Callahan's bar ;) by the members of this forum.
(In reality if we must meet in a bar in the future I would prefer Donovan's Reef -just-in case, it is a fictional bar from a movie with the same name with John Wayne and Lee Marvin directed by Glen Ford. If anybody has seen it they will remember the funny bar brawl between the Americas and Australians.)
That'd be right. Australians be brawling.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Stargazer said:
The New Earth.

Great question, Laron! Thanks!

I'm completely open and willing to go with whatever comes my way, BUT, my visualization is of your classic idea of Switzerland. Wide open meadows, full of flowers and animals, fringed by trees, and surrounded by beautiful, snow-capped mountains. Crystal clear springs and lakes. Beautiful, deep blue, CLEAN skies, full of awe-inspiring clouds and light. Gorgeous sunrises and sunsets. Gentle, cleansing rains whenever we need them. Complete abundance--of food, joy, companionship, and creativity. An ability to manifest whatever we wish in order to support our own creative visions.

My own "place" would be a roomy (but cozy) stone cottage, nestled against a mountainside, and next to a sparkling stream. I have a stunning view of my own small lake (with a wooded island) and a sometimes fog-shrouded valley. I've got lots of animals that run free, a few stone out-buildings (shed, barn, etc.).

I'd also like to have a few smaller cottages so family, travelers, or visitors could spend holidays or vacations with us. It'd be AWESOME to spend time getting to know many "other selves", sharing stories and ideas around a campfire or fireplace and enjoying the nature around us.

And you're ALL invited!! And no reservations will be needed. Whenever you'd want to come, "Universe" will make sure there's an available cottage for you!

:)

Ahhhhhh...now THAT'S a wonderful dream!
The Universe is good at giving you exactly what you need. <3 <3 <3

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
That's one of my favorite movies!
If you get a chance try to watch "Lost Horizon" (I think is in YouTube) specially the original black and white movie directed by Frank Capra with Ronald Colman and Jane Wyatt in the lead roles. The story is set in Shangri-La -its philosophy is what I would like to experience in the New Earth. There a newer version, a musical in color, but the best in that version is the lyrics of the songs. Another movie you may enjoy is Bell, Book and Candle with James Stewart, Kim Novak, Jack Lemmon, Elsa Lancaster, Ernie Kovacks; a great spoof about witchcraft -read somewhere that the premise was used later in the series Bewitched with Elizabeth Montgomery (marriage/romance between a mortal man and a witch).

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
BUT, my visualization is of...
All of that sounds great and that was a great description and explanation of both instances. I could imagine being there and seeing everything you were envisaging! <3s

I’ve had feelings for a long time of
That was also an excellent explanation and your poem really helped to understand. I haven't seen the Rockies yet.

I sometimes wonder how spectacular these higher vibrational planets look like, those where the Sirians, Pleiadians and so on reside. Most of us know which places we love on Earth in terms of nature and beauty, but just imagine having extended senses on a regular basis, and colors beyond our spectrum here. The formations of land would surely be different because of gravity and the differences with psyhics and laws of the plane/planet.
The Universe is good at giving you exactly what you need. <3 <3 <3
And we need this reminder on a regular basis!

Peru, Egypt, the Highlands
Maybe you can come with me to Peru one day? Where are the Highlands?

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
All of that sounds great and that was a great description and explanation of both instances. I could imagine being there and seeing everything you were envisaging! <3s

That was also an excellent explanation and your poem really helped to understand. I haven't seen the Rockies yet.

I sometimes wonder how spectacular these higher vibrational planets look like, those where the Sirians, Pleiadians and so on reside. Most of us know which places we love on Earth in terms of nature and beauty, but just imagine having extended senses on a regular basis, and colors beyond our spectrum here. The formations of land would surely be different because of gravity and the differences with psyhics and laws of the plane/planet.

And we need this reminder on a regular basis!

To me the Highlands are in Scotland uk and they are really beautiful especially in good weather.

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator

And we need this reminder on a regular basis! Parts of my soul are both in Peru and The Highlands

I would love too ! Who knows ! The highlands are in Scotland

AmandaPanda17

Involved Wayfarer
Nov 13, 2017
Oklahoma
I have Always loved Jupiter my mom told me even as a little girl I have been fascinated by it. But i wanted to be an astronaut clear up through high school, unfortunately my parents said no so i settled for an associates in physics not the same! Grr lol Don't know how long I'd last thereimagejupiter.jpg but I'd risk it lol

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
To me the Highlands are in Scotland uk and they are really beautiful especially in good weather.
I just looked them up, I wasn't familiar with them. I'd like to visit.

You never seen Highlander?
About 20 years ago now, give or take a few years. I don't recall the highlands being referred to in it. :) They were my favorite movies at the time—twas passionate about them.

But i wanted to be an astronaut clear up through high school, unfortunately my parents said no so i settled for an associates in physics
Close enough! {}s You must love the movie Gravity then!

I recall my article, Travel Posters From NASA Available For Download on transients, where I mentioned Jupiter.

europa-Travel-Posters-From-NASA-Available-For-Download.jpg
Astonishing geology and the potential to host the conditions for simple life make Jupiter’s moon Europa a fascinating destination for future exploration. Beneath its icy surface, Europa is believed to conceal a global ocean of salty liquid water twice the volume of Earth’s oceans. Tugging and flexing from Jupiter’s gravity generates enough heat to keep the ocean from freezing. On Earth, wherever we find water, we find life. What will NASA’s Europa mission find when it heads for this intriguing moon in the 2020s.

AmandaPanda17

Involved Wayfarer
Nov 13, 2017
Oklahoma

About 20 years ago now, give or take a few years. I don't recall the highlands being referred to in it. :) They were my favorite movies at the time—twas passionate about them.

I recall my article, Travel Posters From NASA Available For Download on transients, where I mentioned Jupiter.

View attachment 4003
Astonishing geology and the potential to host the conditions for simple life make Jupiter’s moon Europa a fascinating destination for future exploration. Beneath its icy surface, Europa is believed to conceal a global ocean of salty liquid water twice the volume of Earth’s oceans. Tugging and flexing from Jupiter’s gravity generates enough heat to keep the ocean from freezing. On Earth, wherever we find water, we find life. What will NASA’s Europa mission find when it heads for this intriguing moon in the 2020s.

View attachment 4003
Yes I did, it was very intense! My heart!!!... at the end when they achieved the almost "impossible" survivor journey that's what it's all about getting to be the chosen few to achive impossible greatness... in space. Lol but there's another good space movie on Netflix called Europa Report, that's an awesome one but it's shot in found footage which some like and dont. I think it adds realism to the story.

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Yes I did, it was very intense! My heart!!!...
It was so well done, I thought.
Netflix called Europa Report, that's an awesome one but it's shot in found footage which some like and dont. I think it adds realism to the story.
I tried to get into it, but I couldn't. Perhaps I should give it another go based on your recommendation. :)s

Reactions: Anaeika
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Highlands not referred to in Highlander?

Okay ... *looks what day is today on calendar* :eek: ... *however then realizes that April 1st is still two days away* ... er .... hmmm ... *and gets even more confused now* :nailO_o:bag
I hardly recall anything I learnt at school as well, which was around the time I watched the movies! :-Ds

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
I have not watched Highlander, Guys!

After talking to CrystalSong about her experience, I want to go to Brazil and stay for a bit at La Casa & see John of God. Been watching documentaries about it & it looks to be a very sacred place to receive healing.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I've never seen Highlander - and now I must! (Sean Connery - good, yep, nice.) Musical soundtrack by Queen. Freddie Mercury - I'm going weak at the knees - his talent just sweeps me off my feet. His musical genius for portrayal, energy and power is a great gift of human potential to all of us. His story and early exit due to AIDS is one of the great, heart-wrenching human dramas of the late 20th century. He really was like a strobe light across a blackened canvas, a flash of brilliance, then gone. Princes of the Universe, indeed.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I've never seen Highlander - and now I must! (Sean Connery - good, yep, nice.) Musical soundtrack by Queen. Freddie Mercury - I'm going weak at the knees - his talent just sweeps me off my feet. His musical genius for portrayal, energy and power is a great gift of human potential to all of us. His story and early exit due to AIDS is one of the great, heart-wrenching human dramas of the late 20th century. He really was like a strobe light across a blackened canvas, a flash of brilliance, then gone. Princes of the Universe, indeed.

I completely agree with you HM, I couldn’t have put it better myself, in fact I wouldn’t have got anywhere near your brilliance in writing this post, you have such an amazing way with words.

I loved him too, such an amazing talent there will never be another Freddie Mercury.

Reactions: Lila and Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I would go to Tunguska in Siberia to experience the epi-center of something mega that happened on Earth, and to listen out for birds to see if they hung out in that place.

And I would go to Uluru and the Olgas at a time when hopefully there is no reverse racism about white people who want to meditate there and feel its energies (right now, it's kinda like, private property).

And I would return to the southern part of the South Island of NZ, to sit close to its pristine beauty, sit near thunderous waterfalls, and realise it is a place where no snake has slithered.
Thanks to a book that has been forwarded to me, I have learned more about Tunguska event (30th June, 1908). I don't know the author, but it is a presentation of various older messages and research, called Alien Races Book (ARB) and there are initials DS. The book has connections with someone from the Ukraine (Petro), and is supposed to contain information collected in the USSR by government agents. The book has been reorganised and reformatted by the current author.

There is an alien race Tengri Tengri, who apparently communicated the following:-

Tengri Tengri.png
Image of what Tengri Tengri are supposed to look like (image appears to be one of Star Trek characters, IMO)

Images of Tunguska 30-6-1908.png
Day of Shame Tunguska explosion.png
1st part of text.png

Tunguska explained_ARB.png
Tunguska crystal find.png

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
That would make a great new thread!
I would suggest adding it to the Tunguska thread we already have from Farsight because it partially seems to corroborate the story told here, namely the involvement of different ET fractions!

https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/remote-viewing-tunguska-—-new-farsight-mystery-project.3488/

I saw their movie and it was very interesting. Can try to summarise and compare in that thread then but can't watch it again on Vimeo because back then I only was lending it for a few days, so I need to do it from memory.

Somewhere along the road I had heard Tesla did an energy experiment, to demonstrate the power that would be available from Wardyenclyffe when it came on line, involving a giant burst shot down somewhere in Siberia and always wondered if it was Tunguska.
When asked about Tunguska he said something like "Do you believe me now?".

As we all know HAARP (High Frequency Active Aural Research Program) was developed directly off the research papers the War Department (soon to be Department of Defense) collected from Tesla's New York apartment. And he began construction on Wardnynclyffe in 1901.
https://theunredacted.com/the-tunguska-blast-teslas-death-ray/
http://www.teslasociety.com/tunguska.htm

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Somewhere along the road I had heard Tesla did an energy experiment, to demonstrate the power that would be available from Wardyenclyffe when it came on line, involving a giant burst shot down somewhere in Siberia and always wondered if it was Tunguska.
When asked about Tunguska he said something like "Do you believe me now?".

As we all know HAARP (High Frequency Active Aural Research Program) was developed directly off the research papers the War Department (soon to be Department of Defense) collected from Tesla's New York apartment. And he began construction on Wardnynclyffe in 1901.
https://theunredacted.com/the-tunguska-blast-teslas-death-ray/
http://www.teslasociety.com/tunguska.htm
Well, that would explain why it was done in an out-of-the-way place. More believable than the story of many races having a ding-dong above Earth's stratosphere, that just happened to be above a stretch of land that just happened to be relatively uninhabited.

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Just a reminder for us all to return to the topic at hand. (:

1280px-Vykolejeni_EC_107_v_Praze_5.jpg
Image source (CC BY-SA 3.0)

If you had the ability to go anywhere right now, and not just go there, but stay there for a decent amount of time, where would you go?

Feel free to use imagery to provide a visual of the locations.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)