how to identify blocked chakras (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
A concise and informative article - thanks
:thumbsups

Reactions: Anaeika and Mike
OP
Mike

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
Also I've ran across pain during while treating a client. Terrible pain and had me very confused at that time. After years of experimenting with it ive learned the pain is the energy pushing the blockage and breaking it up,can be very painful but last usually no more than 10 minutes. Once the pain stops you will notice the energy flow much much better!! :)

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
Also I've ran across pain during while treating a client. Terrible pain and had me very confused at that time. After years of experimenting with it ive learned the pain is the energy pushing the blockage and breaking it up,can be very painful but last usually no more than 10 minutes. Once the pain stops you will notice the energy flow much much better!! :)
Yes, I've experienced plenty of that pain while healing. My body likes to do it in 48 hour sections with one hour on and two hours off.

I've got two chakras with blockages, brow and crown. One day soon I will get them cleared. I managed to clear my throat chakra about a year ago, I wondered what was going on at first with all the swelling, but it cleared up after a few days.

Reactions: Anaeika and Laron

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)