How to connect to and work with fossils. (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
www.lornawilsonqhhthealing.co.uk
I have never personally worked with fossils them, but this video presents some ideas about how to connect to and work with fossils. Do you have experience of working with them, and if so can you share your ideas, thanks

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Central Texas was a shallow sea long ago. There are many marine fossils around here.
As she spoke about what the connection with these fossils could bring us, I flashed on a particular stone that is quarried around here. It is limestone with many visible fossils. Quite a few buildings at the University of Texas were built with this stone. I wonder what it brings to the learning environment.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I have a photo of working with a fossil, but not in the metaphysical sense. I went on a home/un-schooling group excursion here in NZ a few years back with my nephew and found a few.

1521290_10153652980035057_773181181_n.jpg

I have personally never ran into anyone working with them (or heard of this before) so it would be great to hear about any experiences from anyone that has!

Last edited:
OP
Lorna Wilson

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
www.lornawilsonqhhthealing.co.uk
I have personally never ran into anyone working with them (or heard of this before) so it would be great to hear about any experiences from anyone that has!
That is what really fascinated me about this video and topic. I'd love to learn more too about this through any experiences that others have.

Reactions: Laron

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)