How is everyone feeling and thinking in the hours leading up to this eclipse? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Don't know what that is, or why I feel that way but it feels good

I have had an impending sense of something wonderful happening too Jenny, for many weeks now. To highlight this I have been seeing a lot of number sequences, like 21.12 or 9.09 or of course the compound numbers 3.22. 4.44 all to draw my attention.

This is LIFE speaking to me.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Sorry for being so anticlimactic. It was just a 'total' no-event for me. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Hey no worries Sinera. "Rain stops play" seems to be a Europe thing, here in Scotland we can, if we are lucky, see a partial around 8 p.m.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Hey June, maybe this has something to do with Big Ben stopping.

It is a great article and one that resonates with me, I only fall into linear time when I am in my ego energies. I find it extremely uncomfortable. It is always a sign for me that I am working on clearing my egoic shield and once the healing is complete, I move back into unity, notime.

Good Bye Linear Time – The Return to Unity Consciousness
By Vera Ingeborg
http://ascensionenergies.com/2017/08/17/the-return-to-unity-consciousness/

Reactions: Stargazer and Lila

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
How is everyone else and what are you feeling? Expecting? Experiencing?
A few days ago something major came up for me which fitted right into this month of great changes. As a result, I am feeling a lot of different emotions. It's a time for me to harness my life experience, be brave, and kick on.

I've not looked at any eclipse material (even though I link to it in places), so I am just going by how I feel. I expect great changes, more so than likely any other eclipse in recent times simply because of how the US is such an important aspect of the global consciousness (many things that go on here are noticed globally). Since the path is over the US, this means a greater impact on the country and its people, whether that is in a more practical and conscious way, and/or on an unconscious level; folk may not realize the true effects until it has passed as elements of peoples lives begin to move in different directions based on the choices of all.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
the power of the 21st
In reality I believe that as powerful as 21 is, the power of 22 is good too -specially for people born in Earth signs -Taurus, Virgo and Capricorn.
It may be that we will download a specific set of frequencies that we will activate in our own time and space.
You know Pod, I thought about that possibility too. The download being today and activation starting to manifest around September the 3rd.
Some could manifest something positive -hoping and trying to be one of them- while others may not reach that vibrational mode.
I do read headlines in mainstream and articles but, like my thoughts, I do not believe them.
I do read and check the news to see what is manifesting plus to see what is being feed to the masses to manipulate them. I feel it is better to prevent rather than be impacted by nasty consequences. It has worked for me mostly but others may like your approach better -includes my wife and specially her older sister since it works better for them. As for believing your own thoughts, well you may have something there, specially if the logic part is in disagreement with our extrasensory senses :) .

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
You know Pod, I thought about that possibility too. The download being today and activation starting to manifest around September the 3rd.

WE are on the same page Carl. I know when I have done etheric healing, I have 'seen' stuff go into people and I know that it will activate when they are ready. Could be months down the line but it does not matter because 'time' is such an illusion of the 3d world too.

I like this idea of our concept of time being changed. That would be a great download!

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
expect great changes, more so than likely any other eclipse in recent times simply because of how the US is such an important aspect of the global consciousness
It resonates enormously with me Laron. I already find it significant the fact that we had already another "accident" with one of Navy ships and 10 sailors are missing. Something is afoot already.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
It resonates enormously with me Laron. I already find it significant the fact that we had already another "accident" with one of Navy ships and 10 sailors are missing. Something is afoot already.
What I do not understand is "Can't they see where they are going?" It's a big ocean for chrisakes!

Reactions: Stargazer

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
What I do not understand is "Can't they see where they are going?" It's a big ocean for chrisakes!
Indeed!!! Plus all the technology we have and I presume they even have sentries that can see another ship approaching even at night. I get the feeling that we are not being told the entire story -the worst could be that they are a bunch of morons and that could be a scary thought since they are suppose to be the like the guardians not only for the US but for our allies as well.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Indeed!!! Plus all the technology we have and I presume they even have sentries that can see another ship approaching even at night. I get the feeling that we are not being told the entire story -the worst could be that they are a bunch of morons and that could be a scary thought since they are suppose to be the like the guardians not only for the US but for our allies as well.
Wasn't this the guy with brain cancer? Seems to have affected his ship too!

The guided-missile destroyer USS John S. McCain (DDG 56) has arrived at Changi Naval Base following a collision with the merchant vessel Alnic MC while underway east of the Straits of Malacca and Singapore on Aug. 21.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Bernie would be a great one to ask about these collisions, as he was a ship's captain.

The guided-missile destroyer USS John S. McCain (DDG 56) has arrived at Changi Naval Base following a collision with the merchant vessel Alnic MC while underway east of the Straits of Malacca and Singapore on Aug. 21.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Wasn't this the guy with brain cancer? Seems to have affected his ship too!
He's the grandson of this man, hence has the III after his name (John Sidney McCain III).

So fitting that his family name is linked to 'destroyer' ships.

Glo

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 24, 2017
Arkansas
Hey, I think it is something to distract while they the MORONS do their dirties...whew, I thought for a split second you said mormons O.O.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
In reality I believe that as powerful as 21 is, the power of 22 is good too -specially for people born in Earth signs -Taurus, Virgo and Capricorn.
Hey Carl how about this information about the eclipse....

"Solar eclipse (2017) First contact is in the state of Oregon, the 33rd state in the USA.
The last contact is in South Carolina on the 33rd parallel."

Jenny

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Hey Carl how about this information about the eclipse....

"Solar eclipse (2017) First contact is in the state of Oregon, the 33rd state in the USA.

I like how they use the words 'First contact' - oh for an ET to appear! ;)

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
I wonder if they will twist it and blame the Russians, Iran or North Korea for it. (Maybe one crew member of that Liberian tanker was of this nationalities?).
I was checking other forums to see if the series of collisions in the Pacific area were suspicious to other folks. The answers is yes. One of the speculations I thought interesting was a contributor theorizing that somebody had perhaps a device that could scramble the electronics in our ships, thus the collisions. I read as well that the Navy is now starting a full investigation in all the incidents and they want answers fast -I wonder though if they will make the findings public, or even if they will tell us the real story.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Well, well, well!!! Another power number. The mysterious 33. I remember reading a couple of books plus some articles linking this parallel to many things, between them peculiar disappearances/deaths, UFOs, very old structures and ancient grid lines. Hey, wait a minute! I live at that parallel :fp! Technically too a solar eclipse is astrologically associated with beginnings (while lunar ones are endings). I don't know yet the beginning of what at this point, but I'm hoping for the best for everybody and not just the few.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
The mysterious 33. I remember reading a couple of books plus some articles linking this parallel to many things, between them peculiar disappearances/deaths, UFOs, very old structures and ancient grid lines.
Didn't Roswell happen on the 33rd parallel? The beginning of the UFO story? or the beginning of the cover up.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
We've just reached our max here (60%) and all is well. I feel calm and peaceful. The light was a bit dimmer, and it was a lot cooler for a bit.

I was watching some of the TV coverage as it moves across the country and saw similar reactions - silence and awe at the peak - camaraderie - good spirits - no moralizing or pontificating - just glad to be together watching the eclipse.

Here is my eclipse picture where I "watched" from the back deck. (That's my rocking peacock in the middle.)

eclipse.jpg

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Take a look at this latest crop circle.....if that is not an energetic download, I do not know what is! Ans it sounds like the farmer is under instructions to destroy it.

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2017/suttonhall/suttonhall2017a.html
That series of nested rings reminds me of a series of nested eclipses... like we are watching the obvious big show but there is at least another tiny one an a huge one going on at the same time... I wonder from whose viewpointo_O
The linear part looks so like writing or numerals with the total effect that of a big, beautiful comet<3
Thx for posting that one, Pod

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
That series of nested rings reminds me of a series of nested eclipses... like we are watching the obvious big show but there is at least another tiny one an a huge one going on at the same time
Very interesting observation Lila. It is an awesome crop circle isn't it? I wish i could read it all,

Glo

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 24, 2017
Arkansas
I put out in the sunshine/moonshine :) most of my quartz crystals and the moonstones hoping to get a really awesome charge for them.
I actually got to look at it through the water in my cement birdbath, was really quite clear...I wore my transition glasses with some vintage clip- ons! Twas darker and sort of a quiet stillness filled the air...even my chickens and the roosters crowed quietly. Other than that not much different here in my neck of the woods...AR.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)