How is everyone feeling and thinking in the hours leading up to this eclipse? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Light workers must increase their efforts in the opposite direction I feel.
I agree with all of you. I don't feel any sense of doom at all and I continue to feel that things can go incredibly smoothly despite outward appearances. I'm sure this is all just a part of the natural awakening process. Some awaken early with just a gentle nudge. Others may truly need a bomb to go off in their backyard to wake them up!

I think we do need to be prepared for the possibility that something that may be perceived as being incredibly "negative" may need to happen so that even the most deeply asleep may be jarred from their induced slumber. Part of what we may be here to do is share our love and compassion with them once they awaken...and to call for clearer heads to prevail in the aftermath.

I do intend to experience the timeline where that does NOT need to occur, however.

Reactions: Lila and Sinera

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Same here, no sense of Doom whatsoever. I had that (strangely) 1999, survived it and now am somehow very resistant to it. It is all scripted. It is all strategy of tension to keep us in fear and to push the agenda of the military-industrial complex. War is good for business even if it is only fear of war because arms are sold and demanded. People are kept in fear and thus do everything they are told because we have an artificially created and maintained external (or sometimes internal) enemy. The perpetuated state of war. George Orwell wrote about this in his book "1984".

What I do have sometimes is a sense of resignation, esp. when I am in discussions (which I meanwhile loathe) with 'unawakened' people who only think according to what the MSM 'tells' them. I still have no hope for them of waking up or at least to become a bit more open-minded. I just came here from an online discussion about "elections" in a naturopath forum. It's hopeless. I give up. It's hurtful. I do not discuss any longer. I thought they should be a bit more open, but not even they are it seems.
:((

Reactions: Stargazer and Lila

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
I still have no hope for them of waking up or at least to become a bit more open-minded. I just came here from an online discussion about "elections" in a naturopath forum. It's hopeless. I give up. It's hurtful. I do not discuss any longer. I thought they should be a bit more open, but not even they are it seems.
Perhaps these are the ones who simply need a bit more "shaking" from global events...

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
But will they 'react' in the right way? Or maybe if "TSHTF" they will also become worse and even more react like the Matrix programmed them from their life start? Just speculating. Maybe there are both kinds of people.

Reactions: Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
But will they 'react' in the right way? Or maybe if "TSHTF" they will also become worse and even more react like the Matrix programmed them from their life start? Just speculating. Maybe there are both kinds of people.
I'm sure there are both kinds of people. And maybe there is no "right" way. Perhaps each of us is simply being given an opportunity to choose. How do we choose to experience it? Do we choose to see it as a step toward greater unity? Or a step toward greater separation? Either way, I suspect the choice is ours...and we will ultimately be aligned with the future that resonates most closely with that choice.

Reactions: Snowmelt

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
I'm with the rest of you - how in the world is so much money being spent on this nonsense.
It is the virus that many people have. It is called: "greed." It surpasses common sense, wisdom, love, compassion, just to mention a few. The other malady is called: survival. Why survival? Well, on one side you have paranoid people in the armed forces working to prevent damage to the nation plus keeping their personal interests, goals and ambitions alive and moving; and on the other side the defense industries. As in all industries their leaders have to show growth quarter by quarter (exponential at times) or they are dismissed, so they all must survive -yes, a perversion of the normal human trait. Combine all those people and you have the ingredients for the creation of a culture that will spend whatever it takes in order to survive to the detriment of everything. Realize please that I'm talking about their survival, and not necessarily of the people that become o could become casualties in a conflict (they are just impersonal numbers to them, collateral damage if you wish). A sad assessment but the proof is in the unbelievable amount of money used to maintain the system instead of using it for the benefit of mankind. Change is needed. NOW!

Reactions: Lila and Stargazer

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I don't share much about my deeper beliefs with my neighbors, but I believe they have some sense of who I am.

When one was questioning traditional medical advice, she knocked on my door and asked if she could talk with me "because you seem to know about these things". I believe that many people around us likely view us in a similar way. They may not say anything, but if they really want to know about something, they know who to ask.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I think we do need to be prepared for the possibility that something that may be perceived as being incredibly "negative" may need to happen so that even the most deeply asleep may be jarred from their induced slumber. Part of what we may be here to do is share our love and compassion with them once they awaken...and to call for clearer heads to prevail in the aftermath.
Wise words Stargazer.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Same here, no sense of Doom whatsoever. I had that (strangely) 1999, survived it and now am somehow very resistant to it. It is all scripted. It is all strategy of tension to keep us in fear and to push the agenda of the military-industrial complex. War is good for business even if it is only fear of war because arms are sold and demanded. People are kept in fear and thus do everything they are told because we have an artificially created and maintained external (or sometimes internal) enemy. The perpetuated state of war. George Orwell wrote about this in his book "1984".

What I do have sometimes is a sense of resignation, esp. when I am in discussions (which I meanwhile loathe) with 'unawakened' people who only think according to what the MSM 'tells' them. I still have no hope for them of waking up or at least to become a bit more open-minded. I just came here from an online discussion about "elections" in a naturopath forum. It's hopeless. I give up. It's hurtful. I do not discuss any longer. I thought they should be a bit more open, but not even they are it seems.
:((
Maybe they are robots? I listened to a talk by someone (cannot recall who but they said that a proportion of the population are robots without souls. At the time I thought it basically bull, but then I heard someone completely different saying something very similar. So I am a little bit more open to the idea.

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Maybe they are robots? I listened to a talk by someone (cannot recall who but they said that a proportion of the population are robots without souls. At the time I thought it basically bull, but then I heard someone completely different saying something very similar. So I am a little bit more open to the idea.
Reminds me of the backdrop people in Dolores Cannon's books. Not sure if it is true though. But they are maybe robots (or 'zombies' if you will) in a metaphorical sense. (Ok, seems today is my mean rant day).

Reactions: Stargazer and Lila
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Reminds me of the backdrop people in Dolores Cannon's books. Not sure if it is true though. But they are maybe robots (or 'zombies' if you will) in a metaphorical sense. (Ok, seems today is my mean rant day).
Oh so Dolores Cannot also mentions it? That is interesting.

Rant away Sinera.

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Did a quick search because I remembered we once had a thread here on this.

https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/spiritless-souless-humans.366/

Had a big rant on another forum today, so I am done with ranting for the time being, and a little sick of it too.
s:p
Fascinating Sinera. I am even more open to it now as I admire and respect Lorna Wilson very much.

Need to digest this one a bit more though.

So this is a little of what Lorna Wilson wrote, I quote her:

"It seems not all humans have spirit. Therefore they have no self-awareness, individuality, wisdom, empathy, creative intelligence, or conscience. What further confirms this hypothesis is that, as will be discussed below, one may observe a total absence of destiny, synchronicity, symbolic dreams, spiritual lessons, soul growth, and karma in their lives. This is to be expected if they have nothing permanent in them that survives death and reincarnates, because only spirit can gain from such things. Without spirit, they are temporary beings whose awareness forms shortly before birth and dissolves shortly after death. And if so, then for them, spiritual life lessons serve no purpose, karma from past lives does not exist, there is no higher Self acting as chaperone, nor would they have genuine interest in anything that serves a purpose beyond their current mortal existence. Therefore it is to be expected that they be particularly materialistic, worldly, and mundane in their ambitions; observation confirms this as well"

Last edited:
K

KarlaSM

Humans without spirit? Well my friends you would be surprised to know that even robots have a basic form of awareness and soul essence. Some of us remember lifetimes as robots or androids, and obviously the lack of emotions stems from the lack of an organic emotional system but even in those lifetimes there were lessons, and everything has a spiritual essence or etheric essence, even objects do because everything that is made of matter is also made of dark matter.

I have to say that I very much disagree with the idea of humans without soul or spirit. The fact that thousands do not hold a spiritual practice or belief system and are seen as materialistic and apparently without purpose does not mean they have no spirit or soul. That is another belief that has been circulating in new age. Unfortunately a lot of people who cannot relate to others who are not "spiritual" and who are seen as "lower" in some way just because their lives are much simpler and more related to survival and lack of empathy label them as not having souls. I know this is not the case of any member here, but I remember years ago reading some very rude articles by pseudo-spiritual people saying those kinds of things but with a very venomous tone towards other human beings seen as "soulless".

The reason why sensitivity coming from brokeness is confused with true empathy is because people are too open in their auras to absorbing the energies of others in unhealthy ways, while true empathy is something that does not disempower and people really get to understand the needs of others instead of feeling threatened by others. So in this case for many people it is difficult to imagine that people who act careless and cannot connect to their emotional bodies and who do not hold a spiritual belief or practice are devoid of soul or spirit.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Humans without spirit? Well my friends you would be surprised to know that even robots have a basic form of awareness and soul essence. Some of us remember lifetimes as robots or androids, and obviously the lack of emotions stems from the lack of an organic emotional system but even in those lifetimes there were lessons, and everything has a spiritual essence or etheric essence, even objects do because everything that is made of matter is also made of dark matter.

I have to say that I very much disagree with the idea of humans without soul or spirit. The fact that thousands do not hold a spiritual practice or belief system and are seen as materialistic and apparently without purpose does not mean they have no spirit or soul. That is another belief that has been circulating in new age. Unfortunately a lot of people who cannot relate to others who are not "spiritual" and who are seen as "lower" in some way just because their lives are much simpler and more related to survival and lack of empathy label them as not having souls. I know this is not the case of any member here, but I remember years ago reading some very rude articles by pseudo-spiritual people saying those kinds of things but with a very venomous tone towards other human beings seen as "soulless".

The reason why sensitivity coming from brokeness is confused with true empathy is because people are too open in their auras to absorbing the energies of others in unhealthy ways, while true empathy is something that does not disempower and people really get to understand the needs of others instead of feeling threatened by others. So in this case for many people it is difficult to imagine that people who act careless and cannot connect to their emotional bodies and who do not hold a spiritual belief or practice are devoid of soul or spirit.

I do not know one way or another Karla. I recall a life time as a gold statue, another as an asteroid. I know my computer has consciousness (his name is Sir Galahad) and I feel my plants embrace me when I go into the gardens.

It is interesting because in my role at the station, I see a lot of people and there are some who are just blank.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I do not know one way or another Karla. I recall a life time as a gold statue, another as an asteroid. I know my computer has consciousness (his name is Sir Galahad) and I feel my plants embrace me when I go into the gardens.

It is interesting because in my role at the station, I see a lot of people and there are some who are just blank.
Pod, just a thought, but perhaps that "blankness" is a learned cultural condition, especially cultivated in the British Isles? I ask, because my own father, whom I love deeply, was born in Australia, but learned the British male thing of cutting off contact with his deeper emotions. He was born in 1923, and his father, who had emigrated here, was born in Victorian England. So this doesn't seem so far-fetched. My Mum told me that she had trouble connecting to him in an emotional sense, during their marriage. I think advanced age has watered this down quite a lot. Perhaps he also "managed" his emotions because he saw active service in WWII (Borneo) and he didn't speak about any of his experiences for decades afterwards, probably suppressed his memories to stop them flushing into his conscious mind too often.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pod and Stargazer

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
There is something I have been pondering about. We have already seen some effects (North Korea detonating a hydrogen bomb) when both Mars and Mercury reached the eclipse’s degree in Leo (September 3rd). The events manifested had characteristics of both planets activating the eclipse degree.

Well, the next planet impacting the same degree is Venus doing it on Monday, September 18 –the effects could be felt since Sunday 17 up to Tuesday 19. Astrologically Venus is associated with love, friendship, arts, money, pleasure, sentiments for example. As such, the resulting events may bring such type of manifestation (a peaceful agreement in the North Korea situation closing the cycle opened on 9/3?). What nags me though is something that happened many years ago when I was studying Astrology and a student gave an interpretation about a chart that was focusing on some events associated to Venus.

Our teacher asked the student why he had eliminated all the potential events associated to violence. The student replied that it wasn’t consistent with that planet’s nature. Our teacher smiled and said that we should always remember that in mythology Aphrodite (Greek), Venus (Roman), did participate in wars and conflicts, so we should not fully discount such events. In conclusion, I feel it could go either way regarding what could manifest on the 18th, either further conflict or some kind of an agreement perhaps. I am curious myself about what could now manifest.

K

KarlaSM

Yes, the blankness in people's faces and the lack of loving radiant energy might be caused by several factors, even A.I. aspects not being properly integrated when they interfere and when they are part of a soul record.

Carl do you know if the house of these placements can be calculated?

If this Venus placement falls in the 8th house or 12th house there could be trouble.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Carl do you know if the house of these placements can be calculated?
Excellent question Karla. It depends in which house is impacted in a national chart, or personal charts, or the chart of a company for example. But, in order to be significant there must be a planet or a major angle in the degree where the eclipse hits. For example, in North Korea's chart they have Saturn (karmic planet, organization and structure issues) sitting at 28 degrees of Leo. Which house? The time for the birth of that nation is not clear, so Nicholas Campion's chart has it in 10th house (nation's prestige, its visibility, their leadership), while Frederick McDonald has Saturn in the 9th house (diplomacy, travel, foreign nations, advanced studies) -I favor Campion's chart since the event was very visible and public, but some may emphasize the international side, thus the ninth house. As per the US, similar, some people prefer the chart with the Gemini Ascendant while others the one with Sagittarius in the Ascendant. The US doesn't have a planet there, but the 28th degree of Leo falls in either the 3rd house or the ninth depending on which chart you prefer -so plenty of coverage in the news and international activities.
As per the chart of the eclipse, well obviously the Sun in the tenth house indicates the event must be visible -thus me checking the news expecting a North Korea's event or something related to the floods in Texas and giving the heads-up in a couple of threads prior to the 9/3 date. A couple of astrologers in the internet were expecting too something in Israel since their planet Mars is at the 28th degree of Leo in their tenth house -I wasn't fully in agreement.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)