How do other people get confirmation of something from the spirit world? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
OP
therium

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
because my planned time slot for booking the room (Sunday afternoon btw) just now has become available again ... only since mid-December.
Yep, that's what happened to me in October when I went to visit my sister in another state. Everything slid into place perfectly to make sure I could see this healer I had never seen before, whom I probably would not get a chance to see again for years. What an experience! It was mind-blowing.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Kiera and Snowmelt

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
I've been told black tourmaline absorbs negative energy. I didn't know it did other things.
one at a cristall shop said something that all stones have a large variety of possible things they can be used for, so rest alert on surprises in that matter therium

is also good to have it at home and count on it that it helps where it can without knowing all the magic it can do

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)