Article HAPPY NEW MOON SCORPIOS! (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Scorpio4.jpg

It’s new beginnings for all Scorpios today and as you have already had your tricky Full Moon its clear sailing ahead for you, although there are some strong aspects around at present to help you on your way and some may bring the unexpected.

This New Moon at 20 degrees 43 Scorpio is exact later today in my country about 10 PM tonight.
It has powerful aspects due to Mars opposing Uranus yesterday at 21 degrees, still in effect, which is quite dramatic, possibly of a striking (like lightning) nature. This influence can mean incidents or accidents that make an impact, unusual experiences, unusual encounters especially, and health issues such as myself managing to sting myself with nettle while I was washing it to dry some for medicinal purposes.
Interesting this involves a sting which is VERY "SCORPIO" in the tips of my fingers, one of the most sensitive places.( Aloe vera works best after the ice btw). So numb fingers for typing today

On the other side of the New Moon, tomorrow we have Sun at 21 degrees opposing Uranus in Taurus so more of the unexpected “Tower“ type energies if you know about Tarot.
Change is a good thing we are reminded, clearing out the dross of pent up stuff, getting rid of everything we don’t need, or anyone for that matter!
And definitely thoughts we don’t need, blocks in our path , old fear its time to move on from.

Lets clear the past traumas at least enough to make positive moves in the right direction and this doesnt just apply to Scorpios but all signs.

For Taureans this New Moon happens in their 7th house of relationships, so we can expect big changes there for Taurean people as well, sudden events This would be fairly instant I would think if it is backed by other long term transits but could happen in the coming 4 weeks.

Globally these aspects are big also in relation to new beginnings in political areas and leadership, so I would be expecting a possible stepping down of a prominent leader that could happen suddenly especially a Scorpio Sun sign or anyone with Scorpio prominent

And speaking of ascending signs. Those with Scorpio ascending sign or Midheaven (career, destiny) are likely to have powerful new beginnings also.
(Scorpio Moon maybe, but in more inner ways).

When a New Moon is opposing Uranus it promises a month ahead of unexpected events or announcements affecting many of us as the Moon is always about the public – we people, and there is a kind of aftermath effect of the recent eclipses and the eclipses ending in Taurus and Scorpio, so this is part of the new cycle beginning, likely to include a lot of financial matters of interest as well, as there is a power struggle going on at present between the people and the banks, areas people may accept and what they will not, just as there is against the sustainable living agenda pushing hard to gain total control of all Govs but so far there is some opposition from smaller and less powerful groups or parties, that still have a say in our futures.

Uranus means rebellion against the status quo and some could be a bit radical with Mars having had his say so close to this New Moon.

This is always a rebirth New Moon and this one is likely to really hit home with an unusual energy that is a little different to what we
may expect.

The very karmic aspect of Eris and the North node is exact again today compelling us to collectively make the necessary changes that release us from old karma so we can allow this rise of consciousness to take place SO much more naturally and with more ease.

Mercury now in Sagittarius is helping a lot as our minds begin to soar, and speaking of which , on the 20th Mercury will conjunct the Great Attractor which encourages us to take a quantum leap into the unknown, always helpful if beliefs need to be adjusted, although it can also have the effect of encouraging us to resist false promises.

Two days before that the Sun will catch up with Mars happening fortunately on a day with Sun also trine to Neptune throwing a calming influence on the fiery energy of Mars.
I hope this means a spiritual leader stepping forward or divine intervention to bring about a miraculous outcome.

There will be more chaos to come as a new system is formed but the main thing to remember is to keep that inner light shining as that is where we can each find our structure and our peaceful place when we remain still enough to feel it.

Art by Susan Boulet

Reactions: DebM

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)