Article HAPPY FULL MOON SAGITTARIANS , THIS YEAR WITH AN EXTRA INFUSION OF THE SIGN FROM THE GREAT ATTRACTOR! (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
sagittarius Susan.jpg

I covered the main aspects but not this GA conjunction as its not totally exact but only one degree out.
So there is a kind of unknown element I will write about adding to the wild, adventurous energies of Sagittarius from this strange anomaly that not even scientists fully understand.

But first , the Sagittarius Full Moon in itself is a kind of turning point for Sagittarians and Geminis too in areas of “self” and “others”, therefore about relating. It covers areas of communication of the educational or networking kind , and that of the higher mind, so we could say its about sharing knowledge with people by voice or writing, and whether to make it personal or collective.

And of course its most important for the actual Sun Signs or that “type” via Sun, Moon, or Asc but any of us could find the place it will likely effect us most by looking at the area of our birth chart that is covered by either of these signs, or both, either natally or in our solar chart.

For instance as a Pisces its my career/destiny sign in my solar chart, but in my natal chart its 12th house of karma, spiritual path, past lives, hidden things, health too. And for those of you who like to use the Placidus system you may have more luck using equal house for these lunations.

And always Sagittarius covers travel, law, education , reaching for new horizons. Sagittarius is not so fond of getting up close and personal unless it involves some friendship or companionship and common ground of adventuring, activity, dance, sport etc preferably in the outdoors.

I do expect the Sag types to be thinking of how they can expand on what they have , feeling a little restless at present no doubt , but not too prone to take risks I hope or seek out danger for the sake of it , or drive too fast in the few days ahead but as written about the aspects ARE fairly mellow but there could be the element of surprise around with the Mercury conjunct Uranus aspect the day after.

I have the Uranus , “tower type” aspect of the Full Moon exactly opposing that planet setting of my birth t square so I am prepared for anything and definitely not seeking out too many "electric situations" although I may already have done that earlier in the past week.

But back to the Full Moon conjunct the GA, adding to the mix of other planets around such as Mars and Chariklo, Neptune trine Venus, plus Mercury quintile Saturn and the following day Uranus conjunct Mercury, out in the general direction of Centaurus, coming to us through the sign of Sagittarius, is a massive galactic anomaly known as the Great Attractor (G.A).
What it actually is nobody knows but there is no doubt about its dynamism and huge influence. It is not a black hole, lacking the typical event horizon where a black hole engulfs matter never to be seen again in this universe. The G.A. has a huge red shift which shows it is retreating from us at enormous velocity. It exudes an extreme ultraviolet energy coming from the other end of the light spectrum, giving it an appearance of approaching rather than retreating.

The Great Attractor at 14 degrees Sag almost exactly on the Full Moon degree is a huge enigma that sparks our human curiosity and pulls us into its thrall. Its like an invitation to reunite with our essence and source. Be warned that when the G.A. is in force there is a danger of fixating on a particular belief system, spiritual truth, understanding or philosophy.

Like a huge cosmic billboard the G.A. does not discriminate and broadcasts loud and wide, including information from seemingly other spectrums of time/space.
It is up to us to exercise our freewill in deciding what to believe and follow up on, so along with the usually strong emotional reactions from many people at the time of a Full moon, and hidden health issues , sometimes mental too coming out to heal, we have this very deep and powerful, more unknown energy that could manifest as a person or situation that we are not sure whether to believe or listen to or something from within self, so there is the effect for some of us at least who have been wanting change for a long time, of taking a quantum leap into the void either in belief, or physical direction

So any time now is good for celebrating new connections and sharing our insights on the purpose and meaning of any unusual meetings and phenomena of the last week or beyond that stand out for us.

Art by Susan Boulet

Reactions: DebM

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)