Article HAPPY FULL MOON LIBRANS (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
libran man.jpg
The Moon is exact at 4 34 PM NZ time and falls at 16 degrees 07 Libra. So those with their suns or Moons in that degree in Libra or Aries will have extra heightened senses right now, the other cardinal signs too, Capricorn and Cancer. This Moon will trigger your ongoing transits also which must be taken into consideration.

But from my own experiences I can assure you all that any of you born in any sign can have effects from any Full Moon and with this one, myself being a Pisces with Saturn at 18 Cancer and Mars at 14 Cancer, I have certainly had a strange few days with a sprained ligament near my knee, through merely moving my upper body without moving my knees or lower legs so basically didnt do a thing to make it happen. It wasnt a violent movement and my knees are in fact very strong! (Saturn/Capricorn effect)
There have been other events around me of a most unusual nature reminding me I am not immune from Full Moon effects no matter what sign I am.
I also have had some special gifts from spirit and from the material world in the last two days to bring balance to that. (Libra).

This particular Full Moon as explained in detail in my last post and others is a special one being part of the Black Moon effect with more to come at the New Moon new eclipse in Aries/Libra beginning in two weeks.

The “once in a black moon ” effect is well under way.

The main factor today is to know that Chiron is on everyone’s side today helping us heal any wounds old or new, inner or outer through our own inner wisdom, drawing us to the right people to do so, giving us the right advice from friends, mentors or healers.

This is a global healing day for the planet and anyone that is suffering more than usual at this time or being persecuted or feeling like a victim, you have help from ”up there” and mostly from your own higher self.

As our NZ Moon diary ladies have written. “Healing always starts with ourselves”.

Chiron energy reminds us that we all have the wisdom within to heal self and whether we access that without help or through others it is the same, as often we need reminders of what we already know deep down, and the law of reflection is always strong as it is very much so at this Full Moon and beyond.
Mercury is sextile to Saturn today around 4 degrees Taurus and Pisces bringing wise counsel whichever way we look at it and structure along with it , very helpful when the Moon is so strong ,

Geminis and Virgos, Pisces and Capricorns need this right now but we can all tap into this energy .

This is the best day or night depending where you are to tune into your higher self in meditation or simple quiet times to stay grounded and balanced as the Libra and Aries energies take us from one extreme to the other like a seesaw.

Finding that middle way between assertiveness/self, and sharing/cooperating with others, teamwork etc is a very real dilemma when these signs are strong.
Chiron will help us decide what’s right for us with the help of our own life experience and wisdom we have deep in our psyche from "the long ago."

Last edited:
  • Divine
Reactions: DebM, Lila and Amy

Amy

Involved Wayfarer
Dec 31, 2021
Libra sun/Aries moon here feeling all sorts of emotions. And quite sore hips which is unusual.

• A hug for you
Reactions: Janne
OP
Janne

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Libra sun/Aries moon here feeling all sorts of emotions. And quite sore hips which is unusual.
I know how you are feeling as I feel the same emotionally and with similar random pain although its not too bad thank goodness.. There is always more fluid in the body around joints and brain too at a Full Moon. After it is full in a few hours it should begin to settle more <3

Reactions: Amy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)