Article Guided Sleep Meditations by Brad Austen (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Brad

Spiritual & Meditation Teacher
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Jul 27, 2016
Australia
www.mindful-meditations.com
I have produced two new-guided sleep meditations that feature a summer and winter themed meditation. The winter version is set in a cozy log cabin with a crackling log fire. Even though it’s cold outside, you are warm and cozy as you retire for the night. The summer version is set near the beach. You open your bedroom window to let some cool air inside. You can hear the sound of beach waves lapping on the shore through your bedroom window.

Sometimes, we need a little extra support to drift off, which is where a sleep meditation can help. Whether it’s a full moon or you have a lot on your mind, switching off isn’t always easy. My narration lasts about seven minutes, as to not keep you overly awake, and then allows you to drift off to nature sounds and soft relaxation music. Allow my soothing voice, relaxation music and nature sounds to lull you into a deep restful sleep.

For full effect, earphones are recommended.

These guided sleep meditations are also available to stream and download on Spotify, Apple Music, iTunes and Amazon.

https://www.mindful-meditations.com

Brad is an intuitive writer, channel, spiritual and meditation teacher and recording artist. He is passionate about writing and producing guided meditations to aid relaxation, healing and spiritual growth.

By Brad Austen © 2023.

• Fine Post! (RT Award)
Reactions: Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Sometimes, we need a little extra support to drift off, which is where a sleep meditation can help.
You are exactly right!
Thanks for the settings that apply to the different seasons.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Brad

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)