Event Group Remote Viewing Activity | June 2 to June 9 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Last week we had a different situation with the second activity where it was an event in the past. This week I'm going to change things around again. You can find the results of those two targets here. Lila, Kevin C, June, Bear_Raven and Glenda Ann made the brave remote viewing attempts!

For our first activity we will do what we did last week with the second, an event from the past that is recorded with a Wikipedia page. For the second activity, I'm going to pick some conditions and have us look in on a future event, so this won't be a static object just sitting there, it will be similar to how something major has happened, it's been reported on and is known about by many, but may not have a Wikipedia entry created for it.

I go through a short focusing exercise once I have chosen the targets and written down the information on the pieces of paper. This helps connect the code assigned to the targets.

Note that I noticed last week I had copied and pasted in something for the second activity that brought up some confusion, sorry about that! I will be more careful from here on in.

The results thread for you to post what you pick up is here.

First Activity

This target has a Wikipedia entry and is an event in history, so not a static location in our time right now. It's an event that happened sometime in the past, not the future, in our timeline as we know it. So you can pick up on different things that may relate to what's going on, based on the movement of time and that time could be minutes, hours, days, or perhaps longer that the event took place. Note that the event doesn’t have to be on Earth, and I will say this each week.

The code assigned to this target is written down on a piece of paper, next to the name of the event along with the date and time.

The code is: T333444

Second Activity

To do this is a little tricky. I think the best way to go about this second activity is to be very specific and clear about the intention. I don't know what is going to happen, so none of us will know if anyone is right, until the time period has passed. Therefore I'm going to do something similar to how the Time-cross project is run at Farsight.

Target: An event that occurs in the month of July which has the highest impact on global consciousness and is mentioned in western main stream media.

The code is: T528528

Let me know if you have any questions.

Your Results

Remember, post your results on this thread here, which is sitting on the remote viewing board, likely near the top unless we have had an influx in remote viewing threads and posts this week! And remember, results threads are on the RV board, the actual events to organize this activity is on the events board if you are ever wondering how to find these threads and remember, the threads on boards are ordered by date based on the last post made.

Remote Viewing Resources

For those new to remote viewing, here is a pinned thread on our RV board by Ben, with instructions on how to remote view, but below I will have a section with more information as well. As we progress ahead, feel free to respond below with any remote viewing training information and resources to help people remote view, as some may be completely new to this. Feel free to describe what you do, if your technique is self taught and/or not listed here — it doesn't have to be "remote viewing".

A RV method from Mike:

"A good technique for someone starting out would be to get a notebook, sit in a comfy chair..with a desk or something to set notebook on. write down the target number, use headphones and listen to very soothing music or whatever helps clear you mind. Take slow seep breaths as you want to shift your consciousness just a bit..

Once your there, With the intention of receiving info from the target numbers, you will start to get pieces of images but only last a second each time. Look for smells, listen for chatter or cars, noises as can be heard through the low soothing music. Write in the notebook your notes as much as possible with as much detail as possible. i dont worry about drawing anything until the end but they dont always require a picture drawing. You may just write down what you see for example ( square things stacked up on eachother, long vertical cylinder.) This is a way of describing without labeling what you think it is, a set of bricks and a pillar for example as written above You may not get anything at first, its okay as our own ego gets in the way and can see false images, just let them move on and keep at your calm state.

This stuff takes practice so don't be hard on yourself if your not getting anything right away, you WILL eventually. Practice pratice practice. I've heard there are websites that you can practice with, supposedly they give target numbers and reveal the photo afterwards, just practice if you feel you need to, You can try that a couple times or jump straight in these 2 targets laron set out for us."
The International Remote Viewing Association has an article here on how to do a simple remote viewing: http://www.irva.org/remote-viewing/howto.html

Astral HQ has a short article on remote viewing techniques for beginners here: http://astralhq.com/remote-viewing-techniques/

Psychic Gurus has an article on remote viewing here: https://www.psychicgurus.org/how-to-remote-view/

A reminder on this threads purpose

Feel free to discuss anything in relation to this activity, or even remote viewing. If you feel like it, do reply here and let us know if you're joining. If you have questions, this is a great spot for them. If you have information on remote viewing to help others, post it here!

Reactions: Bear_Raven

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
First Activity

This target has a Wikipedia entry and is an event in history, so not a static location in our time right now. It's an event that happened sometime in the past, not the future, in our timeline as we know it. So you can pick up on different things that may relate to what's going on, based on the movement of time and that time could be minutes, hours, days, or perhaps longer that the event took place. Note that the event doesn’t have to be on Earth, and I will say this each week.

The code assigned to this target is written down on a piece of paper, next to the name of the event along with the date and time.

The code is: T333444
Laron, that was cunning of you ... There's my number 333 in it ... so I have to join now. ;)

Ok, I might give target 1 a try. Still need to think about my change of method, since AP is ruled out now for me, at least temporarily.

Maybe dream viewing, I once did a successful experiment with it. Or again try it in meditation, just better.

I'll come up with something.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
I try dream viewing. Could you with intent allow target T333444 to enter my dreams or send it telepatically into my dreams, Laron? I know it's not RV in a narrow sense then, but I had some successes and experiences with dream telepathy years ago, just feel like trying this one on a whim now.
:cool:

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I try dream viewing. Could you with intent allow target T333444 to enter my dreams or send it telepatically into my dreams, Laron? I know it's not RV in a narrow sense then, but I had some successes and experiences with dream telepathy years ago, just feel like trying this one on a whim now.
Sure, I will do this within the next couple of hours.

Reactions: Sinera
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
OK it's done, see how you go.

Reactions: Sinera

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I'm sorry.
It looks like I'll miss this one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)