Game Plan? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

azlynn

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 11, 2020
Read a fascinating (but disturbing) thread yesterday attempting to summarize the game plan that's occurring. I'm including the link to the thread on twit and I also saved a pdf of it in case it "vanishes". I just keep reminding myself that this is "information" and to stay somewhat detached from the message.

Attachments

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
The only way to win a war against the USA is to attack from within. Three reasons - no bombing because others need the food production lands of the middle and southern states, geographically, it is a large and physically diverse, and the population is well-armed. So far, it seems their plan is working - better in some places like the west coast.

The hope is that devolution is real - that we are going through this time of the resident as a means to wake up more of the people without a civil war - that the military and white hats have been working both behind the scenes, as well as in the open.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
The Resident! I can think of another R word. Something that slithers.

Reactions: Linda

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)