Article ERIS CONJUNCT NORTH NODE AND SATURN ABOUT TO STATION TO GO DIRECT. (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Eris spirit_warrior.jpg

ERIS has been conjunct the North Node from yesterday. Eris is always a favourite of mine in these times as she is well suited in temperament for the energies we are working with , being a planet at the outermost limits of our solar system where its all happening as we move upwards above the equatorial plane of the galaxy and more towards the centre.
The energies reaching us now are causing us to change as a different form of light reaches us and at first things will seem chaotic as we notice the change around us happening in our society and in self.

This happens at 24 degrees Aries and is a highly karmic aspect. Im looking at the Sabian symbol for 25(we MUST use the symbol after as the planets are always moving forward and its always in the sense of “oracle” about what is ahead. You can use the 24 as a karmic reading as to reasons why however if you want to research it. ”Double promise reveals its inner and outer meanings”. This is interesting as it reminds us of the politicians that have made so many promises, having hidden motives, also about the medical promises that have turned out so wrong in the last years.

Simple promises can be more complicated than first thought is the main message. The rational and emotive responses can conflict but on the other hand they need not be mutually exclusive, but can remind us that its all about the way we individually need to view things. It indicates a choice such as of the heart or of social obligation.
This could be a promise of a reward we have earned even if there are certain implications.
Many people may be realising all the insincerity and two-facedness in human relationships both globally and also personally. So karma is afoot with this and its important to use our critical thinking ability like never before, without paranoia of course, and by now we SHOULD know the difference as our paranoia in so many cases wasn’t after all.!
People born around this degree of Aries may be noticing some or all of the above.
Eris is about to have her say which is probably connected to the last eclipse, and the North node is of the nature of Jupiter in so many ways so there is indeed a likely reward coming for our collective patience to help with suffering as so many of us have been through especially more recently as we see more and more of the results of the last few years chaos and stupidity. Eris is telling us about something much better coming despite all the tough times and she also tells us she is not worried about wars and the rest of the actions happening in the world now as long as it has positive results, and whats more she promises there WILL be positive results when the timing is right.

Venus also trined Uranus yesterday bringing unusual energies and happenings, pleasant surprises for many of us, happening at 21 degrees Virgo and Taurus helping us adjust to all this “newness” pouring in. I have felt these unusual energies in fact in the last few days and it has been helpful but also surprising as people turn up I have not had contact with for a very long time. Its like a special gift to me.

A new Moon phase has begun, the disseminating phase which is about sharing information, conveying our awareness to others .

The Moon is now in Cancer bringing our focus to family, nurturing self and others, all security areas that are important to us.
In two days time the Sun will oppose Jupiter at 10 degrees Scorpio to Taurus. It should be in effect tomorrow in fact. This should broaden our horizons, help us reach for the stars and the take the necessary risks to do so especially of course for Taureans and Scorpios. A new sense of adventure will emerge and much more optimism than we have felt for a while.
Sagittarians will feel this, Leos too. But with the Sun involved its quite global.

Taking a gamble comes to mind , also more spending that may not be so healthy, so make sure your motives are right before you overindulge . On the other hand this highly motivating aspect should be taken advantage of. A great time for planning travel at the least or taking that leap of faith.
This is very timely as it gets me to the main point of this post which is Saturn about to station on our 4th on this side of the world, the 3rd elsewhere .

For Pisces and Virgos, Geminis and Sagis born in the first part of the sign (before 8 degrees) this is the best news for a while as at the station point we begin to feel an easing of the Saturnian restrictions and harder work , health issues, responsibilities and worries too that have plagued many of us for the time between March and now. This station happens at 0 degrees and I know we will have our transiting aspects one more time but not as severe and we will reap some rewards for our hard work .

This is the same for those having a Saturn return like my daughter- her second, and anyone with other hard aspects of Saturn or even the easier ones. Saturn is not our enemy but our teacher so those of us under his rays are wiser and stronger now, there will be rewards.
So Jupiters opposition is timely for taking that plunge you have been waiting for, especially those with a strong Jupiter in your life patterns. Jupiter and Saturn often work together in our solar system for our greater good.

On that day Venus will oppose Neptune Virgo to Pisces 25 degrees, and it is said that any contact between these planets is highly spiritual even though each aspect has its lower and higher octave. We know the lower, as its addictions and weak emotional boundaries but the higher will surely rule in this time of changing energies for our benefit.
Virgos and Pisces take note.

This one is very near my MC and IC so as Saturn rules my Asc I am happy for this day to arrive.
Mercury will be conjunct Ceres too, a lovely aspect of thoughtful care, happening at around 21 Scorpio , a very positive aspect for Virgos, Geminis and Scorpios but we all can tap into it.

Last edited:
  • Love this post!
Reactions: Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)