ENERGY UPDATE FEBRUARY 13, 2017 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
We are heading to a new gate and the last one that opened during the last week is now cleared.
We have been experiencing new leaps of time and many synchronicities during intense moments of healing letting go of what no more works for us.
A pathway is cleared and has open for many
even though you notice no big change in you or in your life, the change is there working at a very tiny level : in the deepest of your core.
These are epic moments to surrender to your dreams and self will
We are co-creators of a new world, by stepping in our self sovereignty and bring in our lives the energy that is allowed for everyone, as the universe is our gift and we are our own gifts too.

Even though hard times have been in our path for a while
we can go further as the energy of will is very powerful and works on us as we receive photons of crystals and of new magnetic lights in our bodies. All planets of our solar system are involved and all of those which are outside of it too

We are now warned about the necessary healing we have to bring out and in, for ourselves and others
We are warned about the necessary work that Earth has involved us in : bringing the Light out of the dark and hope out of despair, health out of illnesses, harmony out of conflicts, and from chaos a new world is rising.

When we observe ourselves first we end up having clues to help around in many ways
That is the Energy of Creation powerfully playing in our cells

The last energies were tiring and we felt their nice vibes inviting us to heal and rest
to heal our karma and bodies

The new energies coming up are about building the new we are and enhancing our healing with the blessing and protection of our guides

We are not alone and we did not come here to be slaves but actors, as we have to evolve by learning the lessons of our incarnation.

That's why many of us have witnessed more dream times and Out of Body Experiences leading us to our soul mission we contracted before this incarnation
we have new ways to stick more powerfully in our mission and our soul as we can hear it talking to us, talking in us
Hearing our soul is the only way to understand why we are here
and what we are meant to do in this life.

But even though it may be not very obvious and clear for many, it is intended that it will happen to many of the living beings.

I am grateful to what I am today and for that opportunity my guides gave me to be in service for those who need my help and with whom I am learning so much, as the help is from both sides.

Todays' energies are sweet and soft and comforting
We have been through hard moments as we were awakening more to the Collective Consciousness
Earth was roaring and buzzing and doing noisy frequencies to prepare us to that change
Earth is moving to its 6th Dimensional density and that is a work which began since the last week of December 2016
We have been through huge moments where our bodies were drawn to heal and accept the divine light sent for their evolution

Now we are the sum of all these times and we are looking to what all that is serving us Now
Because Now is the Moment and the real one.
We are in the process of healing our wounds and our bodies are feeling its benefits.
Let's carry on the healing on all levels
and Be in peace

Channeling Chiron Today

Many Blessings to All

chiron_529.jpg

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)