Elements of Repetition (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Since yesterday, I have noticed two occasions where chunks of something I'm reading or watching have been repeated. Large chunks. No explanation given. I wouldn't report if there had only been one instance. But my antenna go up when I see two examples of the same thing in a 24-hour period. Either information needs to be repeated due to its importance, we're in a time loop, or it's just a plain mistake (I find that third option unlikely).

Please tell me if anyone else has experienced anything like this in very recent times. I think it's an indicator that time is not performing linearly as we expect it, any more.

First example:
The Greatest Showman, starring Hugh Jackman. I watched it because he's a good actor, and can sing and dance. There's a lot of singing and dancing in the movie. We got to what looked to be the end of the movie, then the last 4 or 5 scenes were replayed holus bolus, word for word, just like they have been spliced back in at the end of the movie. Then the credits rolled.

Odd, I thought. Had I slept? No. Must have been a cock-up at the television station. Perhaps someone had a gap of timing in their schedule and decided that was a good way to make up the difference.

Moving on to Blossom Goodchild's latest blog (I receive by email - Oracles and Healers [email protected]) Blossom Goodchild – Channeling The Federation of Light – February 9, 2020 (the bolded parts are the channel, the unbolded responses are Blossom's):-
They are part of your make up. They are not to be earned through merit of being a Good Human Being.

All of you are Good Human Beings. Each and every one … at heart … are Goodness. For each and everyone come from the Godself.

You are aware and sickened by the acts of those who believe they are ruling your Planet.

Believe? Are they not actually ruling it then?

No. They only ‘think’ they are …

Yet, what you think you are., you become.

Exactly. So, if you think and believe that your Planet s being run by those of Lesser Light, then so be it.

Yet it is, isn’t it?

Because you believe this to be so. Change your beliefs!

You see, this is where I get confused. It is more than obvious to us that those of lesser Light are running the show … have you not said this yourself?

Do not underestimate every move you make. Do not undervalue every thought process that is for the Highest Good of ALL. The POWER within your thoughts of Good intent is way, way, way beyond your imaginings. Because your imaginings have been hindered and curtailed over time, to leave you ‘believing’ that your ‘healing skills’ are very limited … or only fully comprehended by Gurus sitting on top of a mountain.

Stretch your minds, Dearest Souls.

Stretch your limitations. Do not believe ANYMORE that when you get to be a really, really, really Good person, that maybe then, you can heal a sore finger and feel Blessed for doing so and having such a gift.

WITH RESPECT … DO NOT HANG AROUND WAITING TO BECOME SOMEONE/SOMETHING THAT YOU ALREADY ARE!

Stop the dilly dallying. Recognise the TRUTH … RIGHT NOW!

THESE HEALING POWERS, THESE ‘TRAVELLING WITHOUT VEHICLE’ POWERS, THESE POWERS THAT SURPASS THE GREATEST WIZARDRY YOU CAN IMAGINE … LIE WITHIN. WITHIN EACH ONE OF YOU.

They are part of your make up. They are not to be earned through merit of being a Good Human Being.

All of you are Good Human Beings. Each and every one … at heart … are Goodness. For each and everyone come from the Godself.

You are aware and sickened by the acts of those who believe they are ruling your Planet.

Believe? Are they not actually ruling it then?

No. They only ‘think’ they are …

Yet, what you think you are., you become.

Exactly. So, if you think and believe that your Planet s being run by those of Lesser Light, then so be it.

Yet it is, isn’t it?

Because you believe this to be so. Change your beliefs!

You see, this is where I get confused. It is more than obvious to us that those of lesser Light are running the show … have you not said this yourself?

Do not underestimate every move you make. Do not undervalue every thought process that is for the Highest Good of ALL. The POWER within your thoughts of Good intent is way, way, way beyond your imaginings. Because your imaginings have been hindered and curtailed over time, to leave you ‘believing’ that your ‘healing skills’ are very limited … or only fully comprehended by Gurus sitting on top of a mountain.

Stretch your minds, Dearest Souls.

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: Alain and Lila

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Funny you mention repeating - A couple of mornings ago, I was in a dream loop, and it took a fair amount of cussing to get out. I'm seeing experiences repeat on several levels. Finally made a decision tonight to drop out of one of them (local issue with the city), which is hard because other people depend on me to figure things out and put it together in an easy to follow manner.

• Intriguing Post
OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Actually, after I posted this, I realised that this morning, same time as I was reading the Blossom Goodchild post, I spoke with my medical centre about a Care Plan that has to be renewed every 6 months. Accordingly, last November, 3 months ago, I had renewed it by attending an appointment there. Now, I wanted them to send a copy of it to one of my providers. Nope, they have no record of my having been there in November, and I will have to come in and repeat the exercise.

3 incidents within 24 hours? Hmm. Kind of sparks my attention.

• Insightful Post

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Sounds like a recurring dream I'm having. Been 4 times now in the last month or so. I keep dreaming that I returned to where I used to work. In each of the dreams I do whatever it is I went there to do but I can't find my way out. No panic I just can't get out. I walk around, look out windows to see where I am, change directions etc. People are telling me "what are you doing here I thought you left?" Every dream I get closer to getting out. In the one last night I made it to my car and a friend was getting empty beer bottles out of it and I never left the parking lot before I woke up. The funny part is I know the place like the back of my hand, but still...
As far as I'm concerned I'm done with the place and don't wanna go back. I'll do a short stint as a contractor just for the bread but outside of that I'm done with it. I'm left wondering wtf is this all about?

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I was going to answer (or not answer), thinking that I can't recall any recent repetitions.
Then I remembered that I just ordered something from a website. One item was doubled up. Another that I did want two of and definitely requested only got ordered once. You could call that repetition and, perhaps, anti-repetition?
I went back and fixed it. Now I wonder...?

I did have a dream a few nights ago about a light in the darkness leading us out into the sunshine. Our group grew as we traveled. It was a real journey. As we journeyed we were in the dark so we did what people in the dark tend to do; relied on touch more, recognized each other and things via voice, sound, feel 'in the air', touch and smell, we listened more closely, went on our way more slowly/with care, huddled together for warmth and comfort, relied on each other far more and far more easily, that kind of thing. Each little bit of this, each small act of connection brought us closer and closer together in every respect. The 'feeling in the air' was very clearly that of connection and the joy of being on a journey together. Fear, so often a companion of the dark, got completely forgotten almost immediately.
It was a beautiful journey that got even more so as we became closer and more connected with each interaction and also as everyone on the vicinity joined us. We were the only group with any light so it was natural for everyone to join.
At the end of the journey we emerged out into the sunlight; pure joy! :-D There we started to spread out to each do our own thing in smaller groups.
What had changed was that we were always and remained connected in every way. Because we'd been so close during our journey we kept that immense closeness, that knowing that we could rely on each other under every circumstance. That connected feeling fully shaped the society we created in amazing and beautiful ways. It was fundamental. It changed everything about our new society, our new earth.
It was a really wondrous dream and it all started with a single light in the dark.

OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Yes, I think I'm highly sensitive to patterns in the matrix. Don't forget for many years (more than a decade) in my 20s and 30s I experienced daily events of deja-vu. That tailed off when I was in my first marriage (probably due to having entered a codependent relationship and dealing with all that entailed).

But the point of this particular thread is not so much deja vu, but actual chunks of patterning repeating themselves in the physical. I wonder what other people have noticed?

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: Lila

Tania

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
I am just coming from a performance festival and i noticed that my collaborator when performing a chant narrative - repeated / went over some words and sentences twice.
In the artist talk after which consisted of 4 People and a moderator - the moderator asked the same question to everyone who answered with a lot of repeating information While tasting the words. Then the moderator asked again - the same question and everything started over. Some New information but not much.
Then in the Dance performance the Day after the routine was repeating both Music, words and Movement to the point of exhaustion - for both the performer and the audience.
However in my experience it was all a positive.
With our own performance being in english to a german audience the repetition gave Them a better chance to understand what was being Said.
With the artist talk - the subject was home - in the serious Context of loosing it and finding it - and the patience of the listeners as the panel members tried to explain very difficult life situations and finding their voice the repetition kind of created a silly joyfull Vibe to what could have been a fight btw who experience the greatest trauma - instead People giggled.
The Dance performance tested my patience because so much of life is repetitive and i go to art for the jolt of newness. However a flexible mindsett is a practice that art process teach us and everything New when integrated into life becomes the Everyday rhythm.

So Yes repetition - and Blurry pisces and mercury retrograde.

OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I am just coming from a performance festival and i noticed that my collaborator when performing a chant narrative - repeated / went over some words and sentences twice.
In the artist talk after which consisted of 4 People and a moderator - the moderator asked the same question to everyone who answered with a lot of repeating information While tasting the words. Then the moderator asked again - the same question and everything started over. Some New information but not much.
Then in the Dance performance the Day after the routine was repeating both Music, words and Movement to the point of exhaustion - for both the performer and the audience.
However in my experience it was all a positive.
With our own performance being in english to a german audience the repetition gave Them a better chance to understand what was being Said.
With the artist talk - the subject was home - in the serious Context of loosing it and finding it - and the patience of the listeners as the panel members tried to explain very difficult life situations and finding their voice the repetition kind of created a silly joyfull Vibe to what could have been a fight btw who experience the greatest trauma - instead People giggled.
The Dance performance tested my patience because so much of life is repetitive and i go to art for the jolt of newness. However a flexible mindsett is a practice that art process teach us and everything New when integrated into life becomes the Everyday rhythm.

So Yes repetition - and Blurry pisces and mercury retrograde.
Great points, and thanks for your perspective. I'm glad that it turned out to be joyful.

Reactions: Tania

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)