Does anyone else feel this way? (2 Viewers)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
:gig Thanks for the video Pod he cracks me up. There was definitely some of him in me on Sun. Don't know what got into me, but something was going on because I feel lighter and there seems to be things I understand at a core level, can't explain it, its just one of those feelings.

Reactions: Pod and Stargazer
K

KarlaSM

That sounds awesome dear June !!! Lol I really have to congratulate people who open up to that level to process and assimilate energies in a moment of solitude. To release all that tension like that is something that many would be afraid to do. This year is most definitely something interesting to witness because of how some days feel heavy in contrast with days that feel so bright. I guess for those days of assimilation we become like bears lol. Great job!! :eek::-))<3

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
June, perhaps you are sensing the high level of expectation by some, trepidation by others with the change in government here in the US. Regardless, for good or bad, changes are going to take place manifesting what many have been projecting for a while.

Reactions: Stargazer

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Dropped a fork which clattered on the worktop, calling it all the names in the book, I proceeded to smash it down from a great height, three times. I can imagine what it would have looked like to anyone watching, this crazy old dear swearing at an inanimate object. reminds me of Fawlty Towers. sorry not everyone will know that old program. Well that passed
Ah, good, someone else has been irritable and okay with expressing it in some inelegant way:bag:)|:-)):)) Thanks for posting, that June. Helps me feel saner in those moments, lol.
Also, I love/d Fawlty Towers.
I keep having a feeling of Spring, even though its only Jan... I haven't felt cold inside but I often feel a strong energy running through my body from top to toe. Big changes afoot.:-))O.o:D:))
This feeling of spring arriving and of strong energies is familiar too, though my running energies seems to be coming from within in a way that I don't previously recall, rather than primarily streaming through me.
Also, seem to be reorganizing my entire spine and many internal organs which takes so much of my focus that I am sloooow to do much most days just now. What I do, though, I feel I am doing well and for reasons that I like<3

I guess everybody has their own version of oddness going on, to some extent, with the common features of odd things happening and the timing:rolleyes:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
June, I had a foot-stomping, screaming fit today. I don't do that much, so it is a surprise to everyone, and I can see them being startled and fighting back laughter at the same time. I accidentally answered a scam phone call and yelled at the person to take me off their list. I actually felt relieved afterwards - something needed to be released. The rest of the day and evening, I've been on an emotional roller coaster. I manage to get myself calm and centered and then I'm off again. It is finally the end of the day now, and I'm mostly laughing at myself.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
JuneI don't do that much, so it is a surprise to everyone, and I can see them being startled and fighting back laughter at the same time.
Watching folks be startled at my rare antics and watching my kids try to stifle their laughter is a joy within the chaos for me. In fact, if anything can pull me out of it right off, it's someone who sees the humour of it all in a way they can't hide. That just turns the foot stomping into humour, so that the stamping feet become a rhythm and then we are suddenly all dancing.
Or seeing something just as rare, like an eagle swooping down the street. That turns the ranting into wonder, instantly. And everybody laughs when I then say, in a still-wondering voice, "Where was I in my rant?"

Since this chaos has happened a number of times recently, we are all beginning to more readily see the laughter in it all so the whole thing is beginning to lose its power... at least sometimes.
... that could be a good thing, I think:-D

I am also reminded that being able to rant unselfconsciously if needed and, especially if I can laugh at myself mid-rant (though this does not seem to be necessary) has clearly acted like a permission to other, more reserved, friends/family members to rant if they need to. There are even starting to be some unspoken 'house rules' about such rants, like keeping it focused on what you feel and see plus what you'd like to see happen instead, rather than, say, how others are responsible or nasty or whatever.
It reminds me of what someone posted someplace recently (I think it was Hailstones Melt) that the key to these things losing their power is to see/feel it with compassion. Starting, always, with seeing/feeling towards yourself with compassion. Sound familiar?<3

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
It reminds me of what someone posted someplace recently (I think it was Hailstones Melt) that the key to these things losing their power is to see/feel it with compassion. Starting, always, with seeing/feeling towards yourself with compassion. Sound familiar?
I was not angry with the person or even with myself. I was thinking about those companies being service to self. So, yes, I think I did see the big picture and was kind to myself about my reaction.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I've had an emotionally vulnerable day today, the like I haven't had for over 2 years. I was criticized by a person receiving a relaxing/healing foot massage because I was talking to my masseuse about pain issues in my feet. The person was right that I had been insensitive to their enjoyment, but the way she chose to say it sounded in tone like criticism coming from my mother or my first husband, i.e. the negative criticism. This touched a wellspring which brought up tears, but they flowed silently out of me for the hour of my session. In the meantime, that lady left, probably wondering what kind of a fool I was for my reaction. Looking back on it, I wish I had thanked her, as she triggered a much-needed emotional release in me, that went back for years, or decades. The masseuse who is also the manager at the massage shop I go to handled it well from my side, by providing tissues and not prying. Luckily, I had also booked half an hour for my back in a closed room, and she got some of the deeper stuff out there.

I left home at 16 years of age due to the constant feeling of being misunderstood and constantly criticised; then later I had an 18 year marriage where my husband's natural bent was negative criticism. He is a Virgo and I understand that due to their streak for perfectionism, they are always criticising themselves, and it comes out twice as mean when projected onto their nearest and dearest. As a Pisces, I am poles apart from his Virgo viewpoint.

Anyway, today it feels as this negativity I must have been holding onto in some deep recess swirled down the plug hole (the wrong way - we are in the Antipodes!) Source moves in mysterious ways.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Just reading though all the posts from you wonderful honest souls.....leading the way with the light of your truth. Wonderful.

It has been a tough week for me, someone dumped 2 tons of wood on my strawberry patch which had me in tears!. My lover turned into an emotional iceberg for two days and the anxiety and inner shaking in my body has been so extreme all I could do was sit on my bucket and weed the flowerbeds.

Yet the week started on Sunday night with my consciousness feeling so huge, I sat in the dark, in my biblical garden because I felt too big to fit into the house!

A real sense of very nasty energy around but also a great sense of closure coming. Love to everyone <3

Here is the latest from Denise at High Heart Life, bless her:
https://highheartlife.wordpress.com/2017/01/19/9-0-1-go/

The lastest youtube from Lucia Rene:
Birth of the New Paradigm

Tania

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
I felt some strange sensations over the weekend. Sat was really weird, its difficult to explain, I seemed to be in a place of stillness, nothing bothered me, I wasn't really feeling anything. . It was so strange I wondered if perhaps I had come to the end of my journey on Earth, if so that was fine, I was ok with anything. Something around me seemed different too. Sun was the complete opposite, I was so irritable, swearing at everything, good job I live alone,. I told myself to calm down and next minute was off again. Dropped a fork which clattered on the worktop, calling it all the names in the book, I proceeded to smash it down from a great height, three times. . I can imagine what it would have looked like to anyone watching, this crazy old dear swearing at an inanimate object. reminds me of Fawlty Towers. sorry not everyone will know that old program. Well that passed, thankfully, and Mon I felt different somehow, and still do. Something seems to have changed in and around me, I keep having a feeling of Spring, even though its only Jan, and here in UK still dark, not helped by many days of dirty grey skies and rain. Vickie was talking about the dark and light, this winter seems to have been unusually dark, even a neighbor of mine mentioned it. I haven't felt cold inside but I often feel a strong energy running through my body from top to toe. Big changes afoot.:-))O.o:D:))
Smash that fork dear - love Faulty Towers;)s

Reactions: Stargazer
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
By the way John Cleese (Faulty Towers) well worth watching of reading his thoughts on creativity it is so perfect for the transient forum
http://www.openculture.com/2013/09/john-cleeses-philosophy-of-creativity-creating-oases-for-childlike-play.html
Thanks for that Tania......reading it now.

"What can he positively say about creativity? For one thing, it is not a skill or an aptitude, it is a “mood,” one Cleese describes as “childlike” in that it aids one in the ability to play. Cleese makes a similar point in his 2009 talk at the top, emphasizing that acquiring this mood is difficult but not impossible."

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Watching folks be startled at my rare antics and watching my kids try to stifle their laughter is a joy within the chaos for me. In fact, if anything can pull me out of it right off, it's someone who sees the humour of it all in a way they can't hide. That just turns the foot stomping into humour, so that the stamping feet become a rhythm and then we are suddenly all dancing.
Or seeing something just as rare, like an eagle swooping down the street. That turns the ranting into wonder, instantly. And everybody laughs when I then say, in a still-wondering voice, "Where was I in my rant?"

Since this chaos has happened a number of times recently, we are all beginning to more readily see the laughter in it all so the whole thing is beginning to lose its power... at least sometimes.
... that could be a good thing, I think:-D

I am also reminded that being able to rant unselfconsciously if needed and, especially if I can laugh at myself mid-rant (though this does not seem to be necessary) has clearly acted like a permission to other, more reserved, friends/family members to rant if they need to. There are even starting to be some unspoken 'house rules' about such rants, like keeping it focused on what you feel and see plus what you'd like to see happen instead, rather than, say, how others are responsible or nasty or whatever.
It reminds me of what someone posted someplace recently (I think it was Hailstones Melt) that the key to these things losing their power is to see/feel it with compassion. Starting, always, with seeing/feeling towards yourself with compassion. Sound familiar?<3
I always end up laughing at myself and the friends, soul group, whoever they are, who have been with me forever, laugh with me. Sometimes when I'm grumbling to myself, grump grumping, I sense them laughing and saying ' She's off again. ' And when I'm tearing my hair out looking for something that's gone missing, I sense them laughing. and know its their doing. Even saying, Oh you buggers, bring it back I need it, they laugh all the more, but they're also there to comfort me the times my soul is hurt. Yes laughter is so necessary, , it chases away the blues, obliterates bad vibes. It really is the best medicine.O.o:D:ROFL::-))O.o:D

K

KarlaSM

Wow guys!!! Such experiences are hard for sure. I think to myself I would have cried with all that you describe. Today I had a very strange day, like falling off again the ladder after being in a strange high for many weeks. Apart from an old stormy connection coming back and wondering if things will turn into a hurricane any day any time, it was nothing (so far, knocks on wood and crosses fingers) too bad although there is always a sense of being alert to any possibility. So all of a sudden my vibe dropped as to be calm but not loving, so all of a sudden my mom was saying something about things are are very off balance and I thought to myself...wow...yeah this is the somber dark reality that often times people can really see. Maybe it will take like 1000 years to change lol. Then, I saw this art piece of a dragon and thought to myself, wow what a horrible dragon. Then, I stopped for a moment, and I had to really laugh hard at myself. "great job lady, you were all nice and sweet and seeing beauty in everything and today you say lots of things are wrong and horrible? nice job" and I'm still laughing honestly.

That is it then, how transitory feelings and perceptions and experiences are right? But most definitely there are days when we are being kicked hard.

I love you guys and I send a hug to you. ;)

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I love you guys and I send a hug to you. ;)

Love you and hugs right back, Karla! I'm glad to hear we're all so human. :) And I think that's exactly what Source loves about us too...

[[[[HUG]]]]

Sam Vause

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Reading this thread has given me some insight into why I've been a bit more emotional today than usual - I'm usually the stalwart, cool, get-'er-done-regardless guy, but something was amiss today. Guess I'm just reacting to more vibes coming through...

Good that I'm not cra-cra. At least not today. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)