Divine Guidance Cards: Advice for your journey (A quick free reading) (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
This card is popular!
Nice piece of soapstone - :cool:.

I can see why this card is coming up - there is so much going on around us - politically, financially, and emotionally (especially in those who are close to us). Maintaining balance and being in touch with our true feelings, rather than reflecting those from people around us is an even bigger job these days - at least for me.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Are we all due to feel something soon?
I've been feeling that I have yet "undiscovered" abilities that I need to develop (at least for this incarnation). Something keeps nudging me toward channeling, but I've not been able to connect to that just yet. :(

All at the appropriate time, I suppose...

:oops:

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Nice piece of soapstone - :cool:. Maintaining balance and being in touch with our true feelings, rather than reflecting those from people around us is an even bigger job these days - at least for me.
I was really questioning today whether some yucky stuff our family had to clean up together had to do with some disgust one of our family members was reacting to. It's a new way of thinking for me, to see things this way, but really I felt that way rather than thought that way (hope that makes sense),
As you write above, Linda , it felt like the house was reflecting the feelings.
(Insert music from the twilight zone here)

Reactions: Linda and Stargazer

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I was really questioning today whether some yucky stuff our family had to clean up together had to do with some disgust one of our family members was reacting to. It's a new way of thinking for me, to see things this way, but really I felt that way rather than thought that way (hope that makes sense),
As you write above, Linda , it felt like the house was reflecting the feelings.
(Insert music from the twilight zone here)
This does make sense to me. We are babysitting our son's rather large female dog, who can have issues with other people and dogs. (We have a female boxer.) Before she arrived, I had a vision of the 3 of us sitting at a table of feminine energy and balancing it. I had to refresh the balance today. The side effect was that the male member of the household started having emotional issues. At first I did not recognize the connection and became involved in that struggle, but when I had a chance to reflect, I was able to center myself and the dogs.

I don't know if this makes any sense to anyone, but I knew the arrival of the other dog was going to be some kind of catalyst. A home absolutely can reflect the feelings and thoughts of those who reside in it. So, anything we can do to stabilize the situation is helpful. It does not mean that people will not act out, but when they do, that energy will not bounce around and gather momentum.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
when I had a chance to reflect, I was able to center myself and the dogs.

I don't know if this makes any sense to anyone, but I knew the arrival of the other dog was going to be some kind of catalyst. A home absolutely can reflect the feelings and thoughts of those who reside in it. So, anything we can do to stabilize the situation is helpful. It does not mean that people will not act out, but when they do, that energy will not bounce around and gather momentum.
This makes sense to me on the emotional level, Linda <:)
I love your description of stabilizing the situation and balancing the female energies, twice, after you found the lonely male was (understandably) out of sorts<3

In our case, the 'yucky' cleanup involved critters in our food (ewwweeewww!)... and a big cleanup!:(( What if felt like, (or what question arose for me), for all the world, was whether, on some emotional level; had the suppressed feelings of disgust manifested as critters?
As I say, not used to making my way in the world like this, but this question did come up.

Ack! We are such simpletons, I sometimes think, when it comes to dealing with our emotions!:)|:ROFL::bag:))
We lack even the basics, like language, to describe so much of it. It's so much more multi-layered than the language we have. Nonverbals help a ton, but still!:fp:)

Well, it's certainly not what I expected after the card draw, but it has given me much to chew on.:rolleyes::-)):-D

Reactions: Stargazer and Linda
OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Jenny's Card

Jenny.jpg

Am I too late for one of these?
Slayer's Card

Slayer.jpg

If the limit is still not reached, I would love to take my pick too.
Ok that's it, the limit of ten is reached!

If something doesn't resonate for anyone, it may eventually very soon, as events occur and the days pass by.

OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I would very much like one too please Laron, when you have time.
June, I have finished providing readings with those cards but I will shuffle up my favorite tarot deck, the animal divine and see what comes up for you...

cardd.jpg

This is really showing that perseverance, open mindedness, and a strong sense of self, will help you as you set about what you are trying to achieve. This card is showing a lot of transformation going on for you and possibly the quality of leadership in terms of where you are at.

Reactions: Stargazer and Brian

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
June, I have finished providing readings with those cards but I will shuffle up my favorite tarot deck, the animal divine and see what comes up for you...

View attachment 1425

This is really showing that perseverance, open mindedness, and a strong sense of self, will help you as you set about what you are trying to achieve. This card is showing a lot of transformation going on for you and possibly the quality of leadership in terms of where you are at.
Thankyou Laron, I can see how that applies to me.

Reactions: Stargazer and Laron

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Laron I've just seen in my alerts it says I gave you a x for disagree, there is so much I still have to learn, so if that did actually come through to you please forgive me because I don't have a clue how it happened, no way would I be so rude. And I'm not sure now if that card was for me, if not, pleeeeeease can I have one, I'm so interested to see what animal comes up. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)