Info Definition of psychic senses and methods (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I would like us to create a sticky thread at the top which includes a summary of all the different ways that we can sense and connect , from a psychic perspective. Please feel free to provide input on this thread, for possible information we can include.

I am just throwing the below information out there for something to begin with.

This info below is from this wiki entry here, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_psychic_abilities:

• Apportation – Materialization, disappearance or teleportation of an object.
  • Aura reading – Perception of energy fields surrounding people, places and things.
  • Automatic writing – Writing produced without conscious thought.
  • Astral projection or mental projection – An out-of-body experience in which an astral body becomes separate from the physical body.
  • Bilocation or multilocation – Being in multiple places at the same time.
  • Clairvoyance or second sight – Perception outside the known human senses.
  • Death-warning – A vision of a living person prior to their death.
  • Divination – Gaining insight into a situation, most commonly through a ritual.
  • Dowsing – Ability to locate objects, sometimes using a tool called a dowsing rod.
  • Energy medicine – Healing by channeling a form of energy.
  • Empathy: The ability to feel others' emotional or physical feelings.
  • Faith healing – Diagnosing or curing diseases using religious devotion.
  • Levitation – Bodily levitation and flying.
  • Hydrokinesis- Manipulation of water.
  • Mediumship or channeling – Communicating with spirits.
  • Precognition, premonition and precognitive dreams – Perception of events before they happen.
  • Psychic surgery – Removal of diseased body tissue via an incision that heals immediately afterwards.
  • Psychokinesis or telekinesis – The ability to manipulate objects by the power of thought.
  • Psychometry or psychoscopy – Obtaining information about a person or object, usually by touching or concentrating on the object or a related object.
  • Pyrokinesis – Manipulation of fire.
  • Remote viewing – Gathering of information at a distance.
  • Retrocognition or post-cognition – Perception of past events.
  • Scrying – Use of an item to view events at a distance or in the future.
  • Telepathy – Transfer of thoughts, words or emotions in either direction.
Here are some other terms from this wiki entry here, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clairvoyance:

Clairsentience (feeling/touching)
In the field of parapsychology, clairsentience is a form of extra-sensory perception wherein a person acquires psychic knowledge primarily by feeling.[52] The word "clair" is French for "clear", and "sentience" is derived from the Latin sentire, "to feel". Psychometry is related to clairsentience. The word stems from psyche and metric, which means "soul-measuring".

Clairaudience (hearing/listening)
In the field of parapsychology, clairaudience [from late 17th century French clair (clear) and audience (hearing)] is a form of extra-sensory perception wherein a person acquires information by paranormal auditory means. It is often considered to be a form of clairvoyance.[54] Clairaudience is essentially the ability to hear in a paranormal manner, as opposed to paranormal seeing (clairvoyance) and feeling (clairsentience).

Clairofactus (smelling)
Clairofactus) [presumably from late 17th century French clair (clear) and Ofactus (smelling from the Nasal area. Which comes ifrom parts of the extra-sensory perception (ESP) wherein a person accesses Spiritual/mediumistic ability of knowledge through the physical sense of smell.

Claircognizance (knowing)
In the field of parapsychology, claircognizance [presumably from late 17th century French clair (clear) and cognizance (< ME cognisaunce < OFr conoissance, knowledge)] is a form of extra-sensory perception wherein a person acquires psychic knowledge primarily by means of intrinsic knowledge. It is the ability to know something without a physical explanation why you know it, like the concept of mediums.

Clairgustance (tasting)
In the field of parapsychology, clairgustance is defined as a form of extra-sensory perception that allegedly allows one to taste a substance without putting anything in one's mouth. It is claimed that those who possess this ability are able to perceive the essence of a substance from the spiritual or ethereal realms through taste.

Additional

Yogi balance. When a person seems to levitate while holding onto an object, sometimes a cane, a subway pole, or someone else's head. Search for user Special Head on Youtube. Yes there are scams done by street performers but if you look at Special Head, he did it while naked and the camera panned all around him. Naughty bits were blurred.

Last edited:
OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Please feel free to provide input on this thread, for possible information we can include.
A reminder for anyone who wants to help out here, whether it's providing a resource(s) we can amalgamate with this, or explaining it in a better way, etc.

Anna

Involved Wayfarer
Aug 1, 2016
As automatic writing was mentioned so we can do the same but with "automatic painting or "automatic singing". This can be connected both to channeling and contacts with spirits or the higher self.
Another way is "receiving through dance". You can dance your power animal and receive answers, check the power of a dream and such or just dance and get contact with your higher self and receive answers in that way. A combination is possible where for exempel you use the trance dance state and receive through the voice or you can possibly also strait after paint or write.

For divination we can use for example rocks or crystals. By turning them in different ways asking questions we can receive answers for example.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Just wanted to add this:

Yogi balance. When a person seems to levitate while holding onto an object, sometimes a cane, a subway pole, or someone else's head. Search for user Special Head on Youtube. Yes there are scams done by street performers but if you look at Special Head, he did it while naked and the camera panned all around him. Naughty bits were blurred.

I'd love to talk to him!

Special Head search on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=special+head

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
this is a difficult one since you listed so many lol. hmm influencing your environment without manifestation. well....maybe that goes into the category of influencing thoughts.. but maybe not. we each live in a timeline collectively and individually, we may attract the timeline where the car turns left instead of right. if the car is going slow and you want the car to speed up, suddenly it goes really fast as an example.... this has happened for a long time but it seems more like a timeline thing if that makes sense...
as far as astral projecting, I knew a guy who could project himself while awake and walking, one thing i learned from him years ago was splitting the astral body or rather multiply in 2 or 3. I dont know how one would be able to mobilize or concentrate on their movements... if i think of anything significant ill come and post it. :) I love it laron, you have the entire list there.

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
seeing/not seeing but..."knowing" auras from a distance? through the messages the people write probably lands in the clairvoyant place but somehow it seems a bit different, more of the empath type, however feeling it through the messages i read, such as emails, or what have you. maybe thats an example your looking for, for starters
oh and i have done healing many times in person just using my eyes. no hands no nothing just looking at them... maybe thats still projecting energy huh.. well it seemed neat at the time LOL
before i go to sleep, i ask questions and i can see patterns forming into people behind my eyelids, it looks like watching a black and white movie but i have NEVER understood it because its only just started about 5 months ago. its incredible.. I asked to see an archangel, suddenly i seen what looked liked a shadow of one of them flying dinosaurs "Pterodactyl" until suddenly it came into view and it was a person flying with huge wings. this was 30 seconds after i asked. now i do it every night with different things. however i know they are showing me what I "THINK" they look like but i understand they are LITERALLY a force rather than a person in the higher dimensions/realms. I think the angelic kingdom is filled with forces, energetic forces and NOT what i used to think. this new little gift i have when my mind is quiet is quite funny sometimes. Laron i have no idea what this falls under unless it goes under clairvoyance again but i just dont know.. new things are happening all the time lately. as i remember more ill keep adding

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)