Dead Q Woo by Clif High (Summary of half his Video) (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
In Clif High’s latest BitChute video, he gets into the death of Q, but also Q’s origins when it started turning up in the webbot data. I have summarised half of the video below.

Just before I start, note that I never followed the Q information, yet I kept hearing things mentioned by others which fitted into what I knew to be true, so whatever it was, it had elements of truth to it.
Interestingly, the webbot labelled Q as a poet back in 2009, in relation to the American Revolution 2 (AMREV2).​
Also in 2009, bitcoin first came up in the data.​
Clif interpreted ‘poet’ to mean something lyrical, so would have an interesting style of speaking. He knew it would be scientific. (a natural poet is another way word for scientists, someone who understands the ether and nature)​
A poet can also be a leader, a thought shaper.​
On October 31, 2017, Clif became aware of the first of the Q posts. He then wondered if it was his poet from the webbot data. Clif could see it was a coded message, multi layered, and the beginning of something.​
He then ran into a problem. He couldn’t then identify if the poet was Q. For example, Q could be a source for the poet.​
So he now knows Q is the poet of AMREV2. He says dead because Q has done its work, it’s completed its mission. He says it was a psychological operation.​
Clif determined that Q is not an individual as he could tell the voice of it changed. It’s clear there were at least 4 individuals that were the authors of Q.​
Trip codes identified the posts on the CHANs. It’s possible there were multiple groups battling over the Q identity, or it could have been an issue with the passcode being lost and having to restart the message. So it was around Jan. 18, 2018, the voice started to change.​
Q was an approach to change the woo. It was a promoter of woo, as in all things that are hidden from us by officialdom or whoever, such as our own minds.​

• Love this post!
Reactions: Neeraj and Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
a prepared mind is favored by the universe

wonder why cursive writing no longer is taught in school - brain/hand/eye connection - are you dumber without it?

Q was the awakener, the teacher, and the organizer. People learned to research and sift through all the chaff for information. I followed Q from the edge of the rabbit hole and found the posts interesting. One of the little known things is that when the trip codes are entered into google books, a reading list comes up - a very interesting collection of books. Did my own little test, and it is only those codes in only that place that produces the list.

As I listened to the dates, I sighed - have we been at this for this long?

Probably the most important part is the discussion about people who will be learning about all the horrible things all at once. Many of us have had many years to absorb and deal with the sheer horror of what some people have done. Several times he brings up the The United States Department of Defense Law of War Manual, as the guiding force in bringing justice and a path forward. The elder Bush once said, if people find out about everything, they will string us up from the lamp posts. Clif makes the point that this is NOT the way forward.

Last edited:
Reactions: Laron

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)