COVID–19: Mortality Rate, Life Cycle / Strains, Transmission (2 Viewers)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
The report from France could be an exact copy and paste from the playbook Dr John Coleman wrote about, in the 1980s (authors: Committee of 300)

Dr Coleman's report about this is:
Dr John Coleman text (November 1991)
The Conspirator's Hierarchy, The Committee of 300

Last edited:
  • Intriguing Post
Reactions: Laron

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Viruses mutate....hmmm.

OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
"My husband WALKED out of the ICU in just 3 1/2 days. Fastest ICU patient in history of Cov. What we did. What to tell others. It's not "blovid"- the protocol is what is killing people in the ICU. Here is what to do and how to do it. What to demand. What treatment. Please Share This! More at katedalleyradio.com in show notes on entire story. My husband had 4 major "risk" categories- so by their "blovid" standards, should be dead. We changed THEIR protocol and saved his life. This is how we did it. ( I look puffy and terrible here on vid because I was brought to tears on the air on my syndicated radio show.) "

https://rumble.com/vktdpt-our-first-hand-icu-story-what-is-actually-killing-people-in-the-hospital.html

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz

'This Ends The Debate' - Israeli Study Shows Natural Immunity 13x More Effective Than Vaccines At Stopping Delta

Dr. Anthony Fauci and the rest of President Biden's COVID advisors have been proven wrong about "the science" of COVID vaccines yet again. After telling Americans that vaccines offer better protection than natural infection, a new study out of Israel suggests the opposite is true: natural infection offers a much better shield against the delta variant than vaccines. The study was described by Bloomberg as "the largest real-world analysis comparing natural immunity - gained from an earlier infection - to the protection provided by one of the most potent vaccines currently in use." A few days ago, we noted how remarkable it was that the mainstream press was finally giving voice to scientists to criticize President Biden's push to start doling out booster jabs. Well, this study further questions the credibility of relying on vaccines, given that the study showed that the vaccinated were ultimately 13x as likely to be infected as those who were infected previously, and 27x more likely to be symptomatic.
https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/ends-debate-israeli-study-shows-natural-immunity-13x-more-effective-vaccines-stopping

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz

I really doubt information like this from knowing that the PCR test was never designed with an isolated version of COVID and that the CDC just recalled it worldwide because it can't tell the difference between COVID and the Flu. Plus there's evidence that it has a 97% false positive.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Given what we've seen in Australia, every Kiwi needs to object. No time to be polite.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
In the US, there is a platform much like FB but divided into sections of a city (NextDoor). I give it about a low useful rating, and it is filled with normies, including some ill-informed and angry people. I check in mostly to take the temperature of the area. There have been some discussions about the vaccine, and all have devolved into name-calling. However, today I noticed a new one - vaxed person who got the virus, went through a few days of being ill, and now has debilitating fatigue. Ok, now I'm interested in the comments. Several vaxed people responded with the same story and said it takes a long time to get energy back. Did not see any blame placed on the unvaxed. One person said you cannot get the virus if you are vaxed but was quickly corrected. The thing that I really was looking for but did not find was advice on supplements to help recovery. Of course, anyone who is not a normie rarely comments on this subject. I still was surprised that what you can do to help recover was not discussed at all.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
In case this important info from Italy has been missed here, maybe I overlooked it but these threads' posts are loading so slowly due to the many Twitter or Telegram links actually ...

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Planned COVID variants.

• Jaw Dropping Post
Reactions: Snowmelt

Lilia

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Jul 26, 2016
Vayuna, via Switzerland
about the moronic variant and variants in general, dr. andrew kaufman (who has a really beautiful holistic outlook and i very much recommend checking out his webpage and also youtube channel, there are a few non-virus-related videos with great interviews and stuff still on there) explains very well how they come up with that:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)