Connecting to Archangel Raphael (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
I will try to help those in need to connect with Raphael as it is one of the first spiritual beings who came to me during my spiritual awakening.
I had been seeing these green emerald flames which were actually formed by three flames : golden inside, green emerald then violet and some other times violet-blue.
They are now part of my journey when I meditate, when I heal myself or send healing and even when I call up on Raphael.
Today I wanted to connect to Raphael and asked him to come to me in his own way at the moment. this happened few minutes ago as I was listening to this video I am posting here. So I waited just a second and Raphael came through my heart chakra, I felt it turning like a wheel gently and a a new healing occurred. In my living room where I was laying, I saw many other orbs turning and I knew there was Michael, Zadkiel, Saint Germain and Jophiel.
Here is the video hope you will enjoy it. It activates the connection through the Arcturian frequency and as I was activating the Reconnective Healing Frequencies too, I felt a very special bond. Try it. For those who received their Reconnection from me it will be a great moment.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
I did have a Raphael energy experience in 2012. Found it now after some search on my online journal I kept back then on Astraldynamics like quite a few of us did (it's more or less discontinued now, last entry from Nov. 2015).

Below's the link and quote. Other posts beneath it on the original site with admin CFT are discussions about it. It's interesting that the links and pics also work here if I copy it (cool forum sofware (:). Also the question I asked of Robert Bruce (Astraldynamics author) back then, see link in quote.

http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/showthread.php?11852-Sinera-s-Lucidiary&p=114394#post114394

07/Sep/2012
Raphaelian Green Energy

Recently, I asked Robert this here for a reason. Since Raphael is said to be the Archangel of Healing I did affirmations and requests for his support. He is said to be there for healing yourself but also to support healers on their path to heal others. So I thought it couldn't do any damage to ask this guy for help. I asked to be filled with his green light energy, for 2-3 nights. Tonight sth happened.

Well it is not that a similar thing happened before to my because it did actually. Actually it did so two times, once with a green and once with a red spiral / energy vortex / chakra energy visualisation.

This time, I was in the cellar or my parent's house where my former drumset had been when I was a teenager. In the dream I am putting up the drums again to play and practice. Then somehow I get lucid and ask to be taken to my Higher Self ("Higher Self Now"). However, since I had also done affirmations for the green light energy before sleep, this happened:

I saw a green swirl of energy again in my whole visual field. I was amazed and knew immediately that this time it was the requested healing (Raphaelian) energy. It looked similar to my first spiral galaxy vision (see link or entry in this log), but again different. The green was different this time. I also saw maybe little yellow symbols swirling around in this green energy vortex. I only remember sth that looked maybe like a Y.

I did some exclamations such as "wow" or "yipieh" or just "uh" and "ah" and then it ended.

Comments / Afterthoughts

Very unusual for me to "exit" into lucidity from a dream scene (leaving that scene for another one, normally I stay there when I get lucid). For normal 'exits' I am in bed (astral or physical).

The energy was nice. Regarding the symbol, sigil or letter "Y" I found some references to Raphael, but they do not resemble too much a Y. Some examples:

I also checked the Sanskrit chakra letters, but they do not really seem to fit, still the Heart chakra (which is green also) seems to fit best, just looks like a U with a little tail on the left.

However, considering the colours it might have looked a little like an angel from afar with spread out and lifted wings. I found one referring to Raphael which also looks this way, even the colours almost seem to fit! Here it is, just imagine many small ones of these signs swirling around, then you have the picture:

Maybe that's what I saw? I do not believe that I really "met" this Angel, as Robert says we cannot even know if they really exist. But maybe some kinds of energies exist and are accessible for us if we only ASK for them (which I did) and/or maybe my Higher Self showed me that it is already 'in me' all the time, anyway.​

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Just noted again how funny Robert's answer was back then ...

http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/showthread.php?14370-The-Archangels

"While I have encountered and even interacted with angels at times, they do not introduce themselves by name. Masters are the same. They appear, act or instruct, and then leave.

It would be nice if they wore name tags...."

:ROFL:

OP
Henda

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
IMG_2523.JPG IMG_2821.jpg
Just noted again how funny Robert's answer was back then ...

http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/showthread.php?14370-The-Archangels

"While I have encountered and even interacted with angels at times, they do not introduce themselves by name. Masters are the same. They appear, act or instruct, and then leave.

It would be nice if they wore name tags...."

:ROFL:
True they don't tell their names. I had the same experience and never read Bruce books. I will try to read two of them. But yes Raphael came from my candle flame while I was clearing my karma. I have been doing it everyday now since 2013. They are little flames as I described them above each flame has 3 colors : Golden inside, green for the second and violet outside. They are at least 2 archangels : Raphael (Golden green) and Zadkiel with Saint Germain (violet flame). When I first saw them I thought I was dreaming or hallucinating, but no, I did not take any drug or any of that, they came and made things to help me see them. No one can see them but me and they really show up in my pics now. In the pics you can see only part of what I really see. Yes many things are still hidden and it is part of the way they want to be seen by everyone on these photos.

Last edited:

Ben

Brother of Awen
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 22, 2016
Shrewsbury, UK
That was really a transformational video thank you. It has prepared me perfectly for tonight's healing! Thank you so much <3o:)

Reactions: Mike and Henda

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)