Common Habits and Foods that May Be Destroying Your Kidneys (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Trysh Sutton

Just Arrived
Oct 31, 2017
USA
purepathessentialoils.com
Trysh Sutton submitted a new article.

Common Habits and Foods that May Be Destroying Your Kidneys
All body organs play a critical role, and the kidneys are no exception. These are two bean-shaped organs located at the back of the abdominal cavity. One is on the left side, and the other one is on the right.

Some of the significant functions of kidneys include; release of renin to regulate blood pressure, remove metabolic wastes and excrete them outside the body, secrete erythropoietin hormone, which controls the formation rate of red blood cells, and adjust the pH, volume, and composition of body fluids.

When they are not functioning well, the above functions are affected, and this could cause some diseases to crop up. This article talks of typical behaviors and common foods that harm your kidneys.
Everyday Habits and Foods that may be destroying your...
Click here to continue on to the original article. (You can comment if logged into a transients.info Roundtable Forum account.)

Reactions: Linda and Stargazer

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I certainly agree with this statement from the article!
"The ultimate way to reduce your sodium intake is really to prepare your own meals at home. Processed/packaged/canned foods and restaurant meals (fast food included), for example, are typically high in sodium and that is how most of us end up consuming way more than the daily recommended amounts."

Thanks, Trysh Sutton for an article that reminds us of things we can do to stay in healthy connection with our kidneys<3

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
This works for me too. I was recently diagnosed with high blood pressure and hypertension. This brought it down to the source of the issue. I got some work todo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)