Close Encounters On The Highway (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Brian

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 28, 2016
California
Well, one night while I was sitting shotgun on the highway.

Everything was normal. Dark. Cars. Lights. Everything you would expect whilst driving at night on a freeway. Until...

There was this sudden flash! Picture this, the flash that accompanies a camera whilst taking a photo. Thus, that's what I saw in front of me. Light coming out from nowhere other than the darkness that encompassed my surroundings. Then, it was gone and the car went on. I don't know what happened really, but I thought I would mention it since it came to mind. :p

Update: huh? This post was moved from a different thread. Sorry, if I offended anyone, but it's something that happened to me. I was just recounting the memory in a light-hearted manner. Oh well. :oops:

Originally at "close encounters" thread.

Last edited:

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com

Everything was normal. Dark. Cars. Lights. Everything you would expect whilst driving at night on a freeway. Until...

There was this sudden flash! Picture this, the flash that accompanies a camera whilst taking a photo. Thus, that's what I saw in front of me. Light coming out from nowhere other than the darkness that encompassed my surroundings. Then, it was gone and the car went on. I don't know what happened really, but I thought I would mention it since it came to mind. :p
Maybe one of your Spirit Guides took a "selfie" with you? :D :D :D

OP
Brian

Brian

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 28, 2016
California
Oh no!! Brian I thought you were making a joke about seeing a light that that was nothing more than passing car headlights. I'm so sorry. I didn't know this was a serious post. I know from experience how people make a joke of ET contact experience and I misread your post. I didn't want people to feel as though they would be made fun of when they told their story and I really thought you were making a joke. I will have it moved back. So sorry my friend.
Thanks for your response. Ha, it's okay. I wasn't offended, just a bit confused at the reaction towards my post. Yet, I understand that everyone sees the world a bit differently through their own looking glass and what one may see another may see something else entirely, so I understood what went wrong in that remark. Thanks again for you kind words. :p

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com

Update: huh? This post was moved from a different thread. Sorry, if I offended anyone, but it's something that happened to me. I was just recounting the memory in a light-hearted manner. Oh well. :oops:

Originally at "close encounters" thread.
No worries, Brian! I hope I didn't offend you or anyone else either...I picked up on your "lightheartedness" and thought I'd run with it. I try never to take life too seriously, since we never make it out alive anyway... o_O

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
@Brian, your post has been moved back to the ET/UFO board and I changed the name to Close Encounter On The Highway. Again, I apoligize for moving the post and it's back where it should be. The Round Table is still very young and I'm still learning how to moderate. I appreciate your posts very much.

Reactions: Brian and Stargazer

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
There was this sudden flash! Picture this, the flash that accompanies a camera whilst taking a photo.
It's also possible you came across the edges of a portal opening and closing, without going into it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)