Channeling and Disinformation' Agents (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
www.lornawilsonqhhthealing.co.uk
This is an interesting topic for a variety of reasons. e.g How do we determine the level of consciousness coming through, or the veracity of the information, who or what is communicating. etc.

There are various opinions on these links:
https://wearelightbeings.wordpress.com/2014/06/29/channeling-and-disinformation-agents/

https://lisarisingberry.wordpress.com/2016/01/15/channeled-messages-the-ugly-truth/

https://blissfullyfree.blog/2014/01/22/channeled-disinformation-who-is-really-coming-through/

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Amen to that! A long time ago, I read many channels looking for some kind of guidance because I was adrift in world new to me. I was getting bored with the same messages and looked at some older ones that said exactly the same thing as the newer ones. Then one of them actually directed readers who to vote for in a presidential election (US), and I jumped back because I knew with every part of me that was wrong.

When I read some of them now, I can feel the underlying message - "you just sit there and be pretty and let us work it out". Any time I see a "wait" message, my head wants to explode because it means surrender to someone else's idea and plan. When you think about it, this idea of false messages is a brilliant plan. What could be better than putting sincere and talented people in a waiting room, doing little, and apart from the rest of the world!

A very important person in my life had a saying -

It is time to stop staring up the steps and start stepping up the stairs.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Not just channeling needs to be looked at, but in general any “information, news, theories, disclosures, etc.” because they could be done not just to disempower but to control.

There are several studies done by different individuals/groups/organizations with the purpose to gauge the reactions of targeted segments of the population. Some studies were done to study either mass psychology for positive purposes, while others to find means to controls, provide disinformation to favor certain party or parties, etc. –look at political manipulations, indoctrination, distraction, etc. done all the time through TV, movies, papers, etc. for example.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
I am only trusting my Higher Self.

No channeler at all. No angels. No medium. No ascended master. No guru. Just my HS.

But that is already a great problem enough, which message, vision, dream, encounter in projections, etc. is from my HS and which is from else'where'?

That's the real ordeal.

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
Since I have a favourite channel and a couple of people I really love listening to, it is hard for me to completely stigmatize the process.

Just like Sinera, I have the same problem. What do I do with the things I am getting? Like the latest piece of information I got, according to which I didn't worship God because so many times he was set against me and lost.

On the surface, it is something only a mad man would say, but then again, why would Source want to dictate how things are supposed to happen when what it wants are individual points of view and actions? It may happen every now and then, though.

I agree that it is very important not to fall prey to the false light. A typical example is a very esteemed Bulgarian spiritual teacher who says that the only one that you can truly love is God.

Reactions: Stargazer and Carl

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
As one who had initially looked at channeling with a great deal of skepticism, my thinking has expanded to appreciate all forms and sources of information. I now understand that these things are being shown to us as we become ready for them...and definitely agree that discernment is key.

That said, discernment will be different for everyone, depending upon where they are in their own spiritual journeys. I always "check in" with myself when I read or hear something new. How do I feel about it? Do I feel as if I am open to or embracing the material? Or do I feel closed-off and have "warning bells" going off? Anything that condones dependency, worship, or subservience to any other being (including "God") automatically sets off warning bells. Anything that tells me how I should think or what choice I should make usually gets a similar reception.

I believe in personal choice. Free will. That I, and I alone, am sovereign in this remarkable piece of consciousness I call "myself". I alone can decide what is right for me--and I also understand that I cannot do that for any other being.

That being said, I'm slowly learning to consider the value of the information itself--not the perceived nature of the so-called "messenger". Channeled material can be just as life-changing as any other information or experience we have...and, indeed, its changes on my life have been amazing and highly positive. Too, I'm learning not to "attach myself" to any particular messenger too much. I no longer automatically "trust" someone's information simply because they've proven themselves to be trustworthy in the past. While a particular channel may prove helpful at one time doesn't mean that they or their information will remain so. I've "fallen out" of resonance with just as many channels as I have "fallen in" with over time...and it's all good. They've all presented me with valuable information and incredible choices to help me along my own spiritual path.

The key for me has been (and continues to be) to take what resonates and simply let the rest go!

:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)