Celebrities covering one eye (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
Just come across this phenomenom. Is it to hide asymmetry, or does it have a deeper meaning?

Last edited:
  • New to me!
  • Intriguing Post
Reactions: Lila and Laron

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
They belong to a club, which boosts their ego. Even pursuing celebrity status shows that their insignificant ego requires boosting. The price of membership is to surrender naive but pure innocence, to step from talented integrity to showmanship, and to start manipulating audiences to create fandom, which really is idolatry. The badge of this club is to salute with the Eye of Horus.

• New to me!
Reactions: Lila

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
There is the general question with modern charts/pop music pushed by the music industry and any occult or satanic or freemason or whatever symbology, the eye of horus is just one of them.

Pop music always adopted cultures and subcultures and it might just be a fad of recent years. Not every popstar might be a 'satanist' or whatever. On the other hand one must not forget that they hardly have a say in who creates their music clips and general marketing presentation and I don't know if the ones in the background have an agenda or just also only adopt a fad like they did with other cultural phenomena before.

I certainly don't like it but on the other hand I am against a kind of general suspicion against these puppets of the industry. In the end of the day they just want fame and money and maybe the rest is done by the industry.

I do not watch or listen to pop music. In metal we also of course have the martial, devilish and violent and in some cases directly satanic (Black Metal) element. I see it still more relaxed since for me it still is an art form of musical expression. And any AC/DC (which is not metal but just hard rock) fan making that devilhorns handsign during a concert is just having a good time and does not pledge his allegiance to that Satan dude. Of course, rock and metal was always rebellion against the establishment, this includes religion, so this is also where the 'devilish' aspect comes from, but most is tongue-in-cheek too.

• Considerate
Reactions: Lila

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
There is the general question with modern charts/pop music pushed by the music industry and any occult or satanic or freemason or whatever symbology, the eye of horus is just one of them.

Pop music always adopted cultures and subcultures and it might just be a fad of recent years. Not every popstar might be a 'satanist' or whatever. On the other hand one must not forget that they hardly have a say in who creates their music clips and general marketing presentation and I don't know if the ones in the background have an agenda or just also only adopt a fad like they did with other cultural phenomena before.

I certainly don't like it but on the other hand I am against a kind of general suspicion against these puppets of the industry. In the end of the day they just want fame and money and maybe the rest is done by the industry.

I do not watch or listen to pop music. In metal we also of course have the martial, devilish and violent and in some cases directly satanic (Black Metal) element. I see it still more relaxed since for me it still is an art form of musical expression. And any AC/DC (which is not metal but just hard rock) fan making that devilhorns handsign during a concert is just having a good time and does not pledge his allegiance to that Satan dude. Of course, rock and metal was always rebellion against the establishment, this includes religion, so this is also where the 'devilish' aspect comes from, but most is tongue-in-cheek too.
Thanks for the balanced view, Sinera!

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Just come across this phenomenom. Is it to hide asymmetry, or does it have a deeper meaning?
I've never actually noticed this occurring. I can't even recall one example! So it was interesting looking at the photos.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)