Cancer, Cancer Everywhere … But Not In The Presidential Suite (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I have written about this before, how, although we are plastered with advertisements, programming us to believe that on in four people will get cancer, such high rates are almost non existent in top politicians, the royal families of Europe and basically anyone who is a part of the cabal.

Janet Phelan from Activist post has pulled it all together in one good article. Makes you think.

http://www.activistpost.com/2016/10/cancer-cancer-everywhere-not-presidential-suite.html

Samara

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Passau, Germany
really interesting... they must be using cancer for their depopulation agenda... firstly through cancer itself, secondly through chemotherapy that they can inflict on cancer patients, plus make profit from them as a nice side effect...

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
I've heard many times that the US government can and does have the ability to give anyone cancer. I believe it too and this article definitely sounds truthful when you look at the stats. Of course in the US everything we eat or drink causes cancer too then we breathe chemicals from chemtrails that lower our immunity so we are primed for cancer.

There are trillions being made worldwide on detection and treatment. Cancer is big business. It serves the US government in many ways including depopulazation as Samera said.

I refuse to get it! I've always believed it would never come to me so it won't!

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I've heard many times that the US government can and does have the ability to give anyone cancer. I believe it too and this article definitely sounds truthful when you look at the stats. Of course in the US everything we eat or drink causes cancer too then we breathe chemicals from chemtrails that lower our immunity so we are primed for cancer.

There are trillions being made worldwide on detection and treatment. Cancer is big business. It serves the US government in many ways including depopulazation as Samera said.

I refuse to get it! I've always believed it would never come to me so it won't!
Me too Vickie. I know I will not get cancer. It is not in my programming for an experience in this life time. Funny that isn't it?

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
I have written about this before, how, although we are plastered with advertisements, programming us to believe that on in four people will get cancer, such high rates are almost non existent in top politicians, the royal families of Europe and basically anyone who is a part of the cabal.
Reminds me of that Hollywood movie 'Elysium', where the sick and poor 99.9% live on a devasted Earth while the elites are on a space station with all the health technology available that keeps them from getting sick or even aging.

Is that the future, at least as planned by 'them'?

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
Me too Vickie. I know I will not get cancer. It is not in my programming for an experience in this life time. Funny that isn't it?
We are manifesting no cancer in our lives! Its not in my programming either, Pod.

Have you found a place to stay?

Reactions: Stargazer

TerriC

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016
Me too, no cancer for me! Everytime I see a commercial that says "One in four will....." I mute it and say "No I won't" I never really thought about how none of our past presidents have had cancer or any other PTW but it all makes sense.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Why Don’t The Amish Get Cancer?

"When we think of Amish people we think of a simple life, free of modern advancements. Most of us view them as foolish for not using the advantages of convenient technology and even look down on them for not conforming to the norms of mainstream society. But if we look at the statistics, the Amish are much healthier than the rest of America. They virtually have no cancer, no autism, and rarely get sick. What are they doing different from the rest of America? Let’s look at some of the things they are doing different (here).

A recent study published in the journal Cancer Causes and Control has revealed that Amish people have virtually no cancer within their population, and are considered the most healthy people in America.

http://complete-health-and-happiness.com/why-dont-the-amish-get-cancer/

Reactions: Lila and Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)