Beautiful flower (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
IMG_7831.JPG
Look at this beautiful flower, the diphylleia or skeleton flower. When wet, it looks like ice. When dry, it returns to white. It's native to the wooded, cold climate in Japan & China. Isn't Nature astounding?!

OP
Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016

Here is a video of other unique flowers.

Wow!!!! Nature is truly beautiful and amazing! Some of those flowers really make you think about so much more!!!

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Wow, wow, wow. The orchids are extraordinary. I really liked the dove and swaddled babies.
Thanks!

OP
Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
While some flowers are subtle or send mixed messages, the Bleeding Heart is both bold and dramatic. This flower has many names, but the plant has the same basic meanings no matter what it is called. Whether you grow these perennial flowers in your garden or enjoy viewing them in floral arrangements, you should read up on the deeper meanings behind those voluptuous and curving petals.

What Does the Bleeding Heart Flower Mean?
This eye catching flower carries meanings like:

• Expressing your emotions openly
  • A deep and passionate love between two people
  • Spurned or rejected love, especially in the Eastern cultures where the flower originated
  • Being too sensitive or emotionally reactive to the world around you
  • Feeling compassion and unconditional love for everything in creation
  • A connection that goes beyond life and death
Japanese folklore also has a tale about a spurned prince who killed himself by sword when a lovely maiden rejected his gifts, which are all represented by different petals from the flower. In American and British culture, the Bleeding Heart has a passionate meaning and is often exchanged as a symbol of true love. Some religious groups choose to plant the flower as a reminder of compassion for the suffering of others. It can represent people who share their emotions freely and wear their heart on their sleeve too.

Angela

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016
It's fun to think of these kinds of things and consider how there was some spirit somewhere that created this. Thought, "hey, you know what would look cool..."

Fun to think it could've been us or that we've done something similar on some other planet. Haha

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
It's fun to think of these kinds of things and consider how there was some spirit somewhere that created this. Thought, "hey, you know what would look cool..." Fun to think it could've been us or that we've done something similar on some other planet. Haha
Hey, what if we are creating something like this on an energetic basis. I thought this was a fun idea, as I was walking across the driveway and thought "how about a dash of pink energy here".

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Hey, what if we are creating something like this on an energetic basis. I thought this was a fun idea, as I was walking across the driveway and thought "how about a dash of pink energy here".
I think I am going to play with this!
Would be fun to do this as a remote group;)

K

KarlaSM

Beautiful pictures!!! Nature has such an extraordinary capacity to create the most perfect artworks. Sometimes I wonder how much has been done with the talents of purely evolutionary selective processes and how much was birthed with the DNA probes of the Annunaki who brought the diversity of Cosmic expressions. <3

K

KarlaSM

Linda within our capacity to create with our minds and hearts, there is a side of us that is elemental in essence, it is the part of us that feeds nature with beauty and perfection. Someone who has shown to me this talent is my partner, who somehow manages to feed plants with an energetic flow between his heart and his plants, and there is no single spot of disease in any of them and they grow so beautifully and gracefully, fast and happy.

OP
Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Linda within our capacity to create with our minds and hearts, there is a side of us that is elemental in essence, it is the part of us that feeds nature with beauty and perfection. Someone who has shown to me this talent is my partner, who somehow manages to feed plants with an energetic flow between his heart and his plants, and there is no single spot of disease in any of them and they grow so beautifully and gracefully, fast and happy.
Hmm... maybe that is what I am doing?

Reactions: 1 person
K

KarlaSM

Yes, we all do Anaeika but some add more focus on it or bring more easily those codes. In your case I notice your avatar, it does have that elemental energy. Do you like to work consciously with plants and trees? :)

Reactions: Anaeika
OP
Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Yes, we all do Anaeika but some add more focus on it or bring more easily those codes. In your case I notice your avatar, it does have that elemental energy. Do you like to work consciously with plants and trees? :)
Yes, I garden and have a green thumb.
In fact, a friend and I went to the country and picked some wild flowers. She commented on how hers died the next day and mine are still looking pretty a week later.

Reactions: Lila

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I think it gives the archetypal elementals (who play with the design palette) a kick when we as individual cells in the organic whole notice and love their creations. They spread joy with their co-creation, and we spread joy by winking at it.

Reactions: Lila and Anaeika
OP
Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
I think it gives the archetypal elementals (who play with the design palette) a kick when we as individual cells in the organic whole notice and love their creations. They spread joy with their co-creation, and we spread joy by winking at it.
I think they are saying, "Hey! Are you paying attention yet?"

Reactions: Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)