Astronomer Warns: 'Buckle Your Seatbelts' - 'New Development Foreshadowed Within Our Solar System' (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Back on July 7th, ANP reported that astronomers had warned 'the hidden world of Planet X may be revealed by the end of summer' due to 'dark energy' within our solar system that might help astronomers discover the exact location of a mysterious 'Planet Nine'.

As Susan Duclos reported back on April 15th, back in January of 2016, two top astronomers had announced they had found evidence of this mysterious 'Planet Nine', a huge icy planet estimated to be ten times more massive than our planet Earth. Susan also reported then, it was quite possible that 'Planet Nine' was responsible for several 'extinction level events' throughout our planet's history according toDaniel Whitmire, a Professor of Physics from the University of Louisiana.

A story from the NY Post on this 'newly discovered Planet Nine' dropped a bombshell on us that we weren't quite ready for as excerpted below next photo graphic. However, this story isn't solely about 'Planet Nine' but a new development in outer space that caused planetary astronomer Michele Bannister to recently Tweet: “I hope everyone has buckled their seatbelts because the outer solar system just got a lot weirder.”

http://allnewspipeline.com/Niku_Discovered_Buckle_Your_Seatbelts.php

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
I've been intuitively feeling there's some crazy stuff going on in space. I just hate the way the feel we can't handle the news . The REAL NEWS. I can't stand it however knowing it's part of the universal plan really helps me go with the flow smoothly. I just wish things would speed up. However I know these disclosures take time in some eyes.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I flashed to one of those classic movie lines.
Bette Davis - "Fasten your seat belts. It's going to be a bumpy night."

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Time to dust off the old copies of Velikovsky...
So it was "Who the hell is Velikovsky?" Not as well read as you Maryann. Very interesting though so thank you<3

"In the fields of archaeology, geology, and astronomy the last few years have brought a vast array of facts to corroborate the claims that there were physical upheavals of a global character in historical times; that these catastrophes were caused by extraterrestrial agents; and that the nature of these agents may be identified.

The memory of the cataclysms was erased, not because of lack of written traditions, but because of some characteristic process that later caused entire nations, together with their literate men, to read into these traditions allegories or metaphors where actually cosmic disturbances were clearly described."

Immanuel Velikovsky

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I've been intuitively feeling there's some crazy stuff going on in space. I just hate the way the feel we can't handle the news . The REAL NEWS. I can't stand it however knowing it's part of the universal plan really helps me go with the flow smoothly. I just wish things would speed up. However I know these disclosures take time in some eyes.
Have you seen this Mike?

http://sputniknews.com/news/20160820/1044470859/nasa-scientist-bergrun-aliens-ufo.html

Dr. Norman Bergrun, a distinguished mechanical engineer at NASA’s Ames Research Center is once again making headlines for his argument that extraterrestrial life exists within the earth’s solar system arguing that UFOs that were first spotted in Saturn’s rings are “proliferating” to other planets that have rings including Uranus and Jupiter.

Reactions: Mike and Stargazer

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Hm, Pod I wonder if that's what this is... I tried researching this photo's origin but can't find anything (click to enlarge). Found it on FB. Any insights?
14089165_10209684936335675_7509614221425636537_n.jpg

One of Velikovsky's main claims is that Venus only came to be in the position we know in the past several thousand years. He says it was a comet that destroyed the orbit of planets (hence, asteroids) and interacted with Earth's atmosphere. Some Electric Universe scientists say that plasma blasts from that transit created geological features on Earth such as the Grand Canyon, jagged mountain ranges, buttes, etc.

Reactions: Stargazer and Pod
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Could be the same scenario as the image you uploaded? Or it could be a flea egg on some strands of hair.

I watched Norman Bergrun being interviewed by Kerry Cassidy on Project Camelot about this very issue of the Ringmakers of Saturn some years ago. He is a brilliant scientist and clearly very concerned.

I do not feel the Earth is in danger at all.

I was talking to a woman last weekend about sky stuff. She said something that really stuck with me. When she watched the Northern Lights here in Scotland, although they were beautiful, her camera picked up much more light and colour than her own eyes did.

So I think there is a vast multitude of life out there that we just do not see but as our technologies advance we are becoming aware of it all. I am now snapping nature with my camera when I go out walking........if there is nothing there I delete it later. But I am using my camera as extra eyes.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Here is a link to Norman Bergrun (for when it is raining )

Published on 29 Jun 2012
In June of 2012 on the way to the Sacramento UFO Conference, we had the good fortune to interview Norman Bergrun the 91 year old author of "Ringmakers of Saturn". Norman is a scientist/engineer who worked in an above top secret capacity (his level of clearance, way above the President) for Lockheed. Prior to that he was at NACA a precursor to NASA.

Upon leaving Lockheed, he wrote "Ringmakers of Saturn" about the enormous craft spotted in the rings of Saturn and became something of an outcast in the scientific community. This interview covers his views on time travel, the nature of the vehicles that he says are creating the rings and much more... His conclusion is that the Ringmakers of Saturn are now creating rings around other planets and they are on their way here....

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Gonna have to look into that, Pod, thank you for sharing about him. Regarding the photo I posted, I went back to that person's FB page and found only one other photo posted; neither has any commentary.

Here is the other photo:
14022293_10209684939455753_1370856482776288524_n.jpg

Reactions: Mike and Stargazer
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
Have you seen this Mike?

http://sputniknews.com/news/20160820/1044470859/nasa-scientist-bergrun-aliens-ufo.html

Dr. Norman Bergrun, a distinguished mechanical engineer at NASA’s Ames Research Center is once again making headlines for his argument that extraterrestrial life exists within the earth’s solar system arguing that UFOs that were first spotted in Saturn’s rings are “proliferating” to other planets that have rings including Uranus and Jupiter.
I have not read this prior to today however I've known about the large ETs in and round the rings but I have not heard it officially which is VERY EXCITING!

Reactions: Stargazer and Pod
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Hm, Pod I wonder if that's what this is... I tried researching this photo's origin but can't find anything (click to enlarge). Found it on FB. Any insights?
View attachment 571

One of Velikovsky's main claims is that Venus only came to be in the position we know in the past several thousand years. He says it was a comet that destroyed the orbit of planets (hence, asteroids) and interacted with Earth's atmosphere. Some Electric Universe scientists say that plasma blasts from that transit created geological features on Earth such as the Grand Canyon, jagged mountain ranges, buttes, etc.
Maryann,

I found this video and at the five minute mark there are some photos that look similar to the one you posted.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)