Another Free One Card Tarot Reading (Wild Wood) (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Again, for the first five I'm providing a free one card tarot reading based on your current situation in life, to provide guidance, validation, support and more.

Martha and Lila, you both expressed interest last time — do you want a reading this weekend?

Feel free to respond below or send me a message. I will post the reading below when it's complete.

And again, I'm going to pull a card to examine the energies of the moment and this weekend, in terms of guidance for all.

And the card is...

Six of Arrows: Transition

transition.jpg

With calm waters, a transition is taking place with forward momentum. Confidence seems to be showing with the direction decided upon. The sail is full, but it’s not a fast transition, meaning it’s gentler in nature and could also indicate a period of rest as you take a time out from being so focused on where you are going, or trying to go.

This can also be movement around the cycles within your own personality and thought processes. Have things become static because your period of rest has been for too long? This can lead to a situation of being unsure and uncertain of where you are heading, if that is the case.

You may certainly feel some impulse to take action and move faster forward, leaving behind the limits that you thought you were stuck in, including personal beliefs that may need to be shed. It may be a scary time as you let go of the old, which can be a bit unsettling.

Ride the new wave and energies with an open heart, and a positive attitude.

Note you can get a full reading via my site here.

Reactions: Lila and Sam Vause

Angela

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016
I would actually really like one right now. Thank you.<3

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Here are everyone's readings.

tarot forum.jpg

woot woo I would love a card Laron
Seven of Bows: Clearance

What I get is that you may be leaving something behind you. This is a time of reevaluating your life and/or a certain situation that is important, and making way for something new.

Prioritizing what decisions to put first is what this card is all about. You may be required to focus on what you really need, and what to leave behind.

However, change is always positive as the wheel turns. It allows new life to begin, but can enable other doors to open which bring forth opportunities.

I would love a card also Laron. Thank you!
The World Tree

This to me feels like many opportunities are about to be available to you, but you may have some work to do before you can fully receive and be open to them.

It certainly is possible that you are already there. In both instances, what this leads to can be spiritual happiness, material wealth and gain, including emotional security.

This card reminds you to recognize the situation you’re in, or about to be in, and bask in the positive energies of abundance.

OK. I bite. One for me please Laron.
Three of Arrows: Jealousy

This looks like a time of pain and hurt with matters of the heart. While it could relate to jealousy, if I focus on the image, the heart is what’s being impacted.

So this card can be about fears, envy and jealousy, between people. It can be about competing passions and feelings of resentment, as well as negative attitudes towards friends, work colleagues and/or family.

Humility may be the best course of action right now, alongside acceptance and forgiveness. Becoming positive, and moving forward, can help.

I'll gladly take you up on this Very Kind Offer!!
The Six of Vessels: Reunion

This looks like a sanctuary to me, the coming together of two people perhaps after being either emotionally and/or distantly separated. But the space all this takes place in is peaceful, rejuvenating and just really nice.

But this card can also indicate that matters of the heart are needed to be focused on, between two people, and resolved, in the sense of not everything being perfectly how both people want it. Sometimes this card can also mean the reunion of you and a group of others, not just one individual.

It may help to meditate and think back on the past, around what may have caused any issues creating disharmony, if that is the case, using new wisdom and insight. Personal responsibility may be required to be accepted, along with forgiveness of all involved.

I would actually really like one right now. Thank you.<3
The Shaman

Such strong energy here. A lot is going on focused around the metaphysical arts, such as what a shaman would represent. There’s much determination. A shaman can be about healing and seeking guidance, as well as practicing mystical abilities.

This card can also mean that you are ready to explore this side of your nature. You might have a new passion and interest towards something metaphysical, whether it’s information based such as philosophy, or partaking in a method to achieve a goal

You’re in a great position, emotionally and mentally, to move forward and make real change in your life, which will benefit many — including yourself.

Oh yes please...if still available would be much appreciated! <3
Either of Vessels: Rebirth

Cleansing comes to mind. This may be a period of clearing your energies, which could be on a physical level through a detox, and emotionally, mentally and spiritually; it’s more than that, it’s like something has been born again within you, as you now perhaps view the world in a new light.

This situation can bring with it inner peace and confidence for you. It is time to let go of the past and grab hold of what is freely available right now.

Try and see potential, where others may see barriers. See challenges rather than impossible odds. Apply your experience and wisdom to what you want to achieve and you can’t fail. The past has made you a very strong individual.

Angela

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016
Much thanks for the reading Laron. I've felt a shift this past week but didn't expect something so powerful as a shaman card.

Here's to trying to hold on to this momentum and bring forth some fantastic strength within myself.

Reactions: Lila and Laron
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
but didn't expect something so powerful as a shaman card.
I don't think I have had that card come up before. It was like, "Oh, who is this, this energetic force of nature!"

Perfect hit. Same with the advice. Thank you Laron!
I'm not one that likes to focus on the negative but sometimes that energy comes up!

Reactions: Lila and Angela

Marie

Just Arrived
Apr 13, 2018
I think it was a good reading ha ha, the first reading (mine) is covered up by the picture. The reading fits, I moved onto an island with very little snow, now I plan : )

Last edited:
Reactions: Lila and Laron

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)