An Interview on Manifestation — What questions could I ask? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I'm audio recording an interview tomorrow that I'm conducting with a 70 year old friend who's had a life very focused around manifesting, and the disconnectedness of all life. He's currently writing a book about this topic. I recently edited his first chapter. I have also conducted a QHHT session with him.

I'm making up a list of questions to ask him and I wondered if any of you could think of one or two that I may include.

I haven't sat there and thought up any yet, but thought it might be a good idea to get some input. I still have about 18 hours before I go and do the interview if you're wondering.

What will I do with the interview? Firstly I'm collecting some ideas and points around teaching the subject as part of a series of courses I'm putting together. It's possible I could upload the interview to YT and share, but I will see. I have my own understanding of how it works, but I'm always open to learning and following up on the connections I make (which includes the people I meet).

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I just finished the interview. We got into discussions on my upcoming courses.

Here are the questions I had, but I asked a few more as follow up relating to his answers.

1. How would you define manifestation?
2. What is an example of manifestation?
3. How do you manifest?
4. Would that process to manifest be the same for everybody?
5. Is there a procedure to go through that may help one become more successful at manifestation?
6. Is manifestation a natural ability or something anyone can learn?
7. Tell me about the most outstanding experience that you have personally manifested.
8. Now tell me about the most outstanding experience that you have seen another person manifest.
9. Do you think manifestation is becoming easier for people in these times?
10. Your upcoming book is focused around everything being connected. Can you talk about this for a moment and describe what your conclusions are after a lifetime of noticing this.

Bear_Raven

Rambling Companion
Apr 7, 2018
Las Vegas, Nevada
Those are excellent questions Laron! I was going to give you some suggestions yesterday, but honestly I couldn't think of any. I look forward to seeing what you do with this interview. If you integrate it into your courses, then I look forward to taking them! I will have to manifest the means to be able to take them. I feel very strongly to work with you, learn from you or both.

Reactions: Anaeika and Laron
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Yesterday i wasn't in the right mood to come up with questions. About an hour before I had to do it, I say there and came up with them. I think we got some great info together. What I picked up is that he has a very good handle on this and it is an extra of expertise from a person who actually does it and I have seen him do it as well.

It's early days but this may just lead to something much larger and important for me (and others who come across what I present).

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
This is something I have been playing with for the last year or so. For instance, my last Jeep died around Christmas time last year so I set the intention of what I wanted in my "new" Jeep. An off road package, diesel motor for mileage low kilometers on the clock etc. Sure enough when I started shopping exactly what I wanted showed up for me to buy. It blew me away. Now I'm trying to manifest the bread to pay off the loan lol. The payments are putting a serious dent in my cash flow. Ya know what? I'm convinced I can do it.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I just came across this post. I've wondered about emergency situations - manifesting something quickly, as well as manifesting something for another - nothing big. Now about the lotto numbers......

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
1. Why can’t I manifest? What am I doing wrong? Trouble shooting suggestions included
2. When to manifest and when not to? Include boundaries
3. How to deal with manifestation disapointment using real life examples

Reactions: Laron

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
1. Why can’t I manifest? What am I doing wrong? Trouble shooting suggestions included
2. When to manifest and when not to? Include boundaries
3. How to deal with manifestation disapointment using real life examples
I think we all have the innate ability to do this, Anaieka. It takes practise. For me i just set an intention, clearly and concisely. Then walk away and take it out of your mind. Do not beg or plead but simply ask and let the universe do it's job. It goes deeper then that but for me that's the gist of it. Not much different then walking into a situation and asking the universe for "the best possible outcome"

Reactions: Anaeika

GregH3000

Involved Wayfarer
Nov 10, 2016
Texas, USA
tumblr.gregdiablo.com
Check out the Abraham/Hicks book (free on youtube in audio format) Ask and It is Given. This is by far the most comprehensive book on manifesting with the Law of Attraction I have come across, and I've read quite a few.

The main problem most people have with manifestation with the LoA is cohering their thoughts and feelings; for example, if you want money (who doesn't?), most poverty-stricken people like myself are inclined to put out a feeling of lack of money when asking for it, and the LoA demands that you have the feeling that you already have it in order for it to manifest. The Bible has a similar scriptural bit about how when you're praying, you should feel as if the prayer has been answered already after you finish.

What sets apart this book from breezy, inaccurate books like Think and Grow Rich or The Secret is that in the second half of the Abraham/Hicks book you have exercises to deal with this common problem, and they are all precision guided by what emotional state you are in. Some exercises are for when you are relatively upbeat, others for when you are in the depths of depression. I recently used their method and have had some positive changes; e.g. now teaching music part time instead of just being a custodian. I crashed and burned after about six weeks, though; I just couldn't stay positive longer than that, unfortunately; sometimes I feel like I am possessed by demons or something.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Sounds like my thinking. Go into it with the thought it will be granted. Just ask or offer is simple prayer. Don't beg or plead and know that it will come. Basicly just ask and fogettabut it....

Reactions: Anaeika

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Go into it with the thought it will be granted
You are hitting the core of the process PG. First we must get the correct feeling/emotion prior to proceed with the manifestation process. It is equivalent to putting fuel in the tank of a vehicle prior to start the engine and drive to reach a destination. If you don't have the right fuel you will not get to the intended target -thus no manifestation- no matter what, that is why we sometimes fail.
There is a trick to get an extra "psychic punch" that Stuart Wilde recommended in one of his books. It is through the use of erotic memories/feelings since they activate powerful emotional channels in a person -it worked for him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)