Am I imagining things? Did I have meetings with the local council? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
First a little background about why I am posting this:

From this comment:
We will start to feel it, and we will literally have conversations "in our heads" with loved ones long gone or in other parts of the world. It will be confirmed that what we call "daydreaming" is a real occurrence.
I was going to post this last week but I thought I was just nuts. I think I might have had 2 meetings with a local Council (located in a higher frequency, responsible for the earth and humanity) while I was awake, or I was possibly remembering a meeting. But I didn't think this was possible while I was awake. Here's what happened.

I'm in a room about 30 ft in diameter with a dome, it's all white in here. The dome actually connects with the floor. I don't know how I got there. But I got there just in time for my turn. Others were making their reports before and after me. This seems to be the council's "report time" when they hear reports from agents all over the earth. There is some "fuzziness" to the edges of the room like the room is not quite solid, especially if the edges are far away from me. I'm meeting with a "council". The appearance is 5 older people, mostly old men, with white beards and white gown things that go to their ankles. I get the feeling this council is in charge of humanity's ascendance, along with the earth's ascendance to a higher frequency. This project is WAY over due by a long ways, but mostly due to interference from other entities.

I'm reporting on my observations of humanity. One man on the council receives my focus, he feels very disappointed and a little frustrated, but he is much more wise than I. My recommendations are for more direct action now, not more time to "let things work out". My rationale: due to the interference from the STS entities things will not "just work out in time".

My feeling when this happened is my consciousness was not all in my body, it was what I call a "strong daydream" where my mind is not all on earth. I don't know how else to describe it. I would blank out a bit for a few seconds from THIS reality, and at the same time would see the other reality in better focus. (No I was not driving.)

End of experience.

Now from other sources I remember reading:
  1. Generally it takes 70,000 years for a race to get to the 4th frequency. The humanity project has been going on far longer, at least 120,000 years. The project and ascension of humanity is way over due.
  2. Entities have been interfering for a long time in the genetics of humans and manipulating them with religion in order to keep the truth of the universe from them.
  3. Many more positive entities (above 3rd freq) are rushing to earth to help with getting to the next frequency.
  4. Some major parts of The Plan were completed in the "nanosecond" of our time from 1987 to 2012. The foundation is now set in place for the change.
Was my council visit just a daydream? Or was did I really travel there astrally? Or in another form?

Last edited:

One65

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 31, 2018
Canada
You are not nuts. We are multi-dimensional beings and at times we are really close vibrationally to other facets of our selves.

Waking dreams have brought me some of my most interesting experiences. If you can trust that what you are seeing and feeling is real, you will most likely experience more of them. And more often. Trust is key IMO.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
I doubt you were imagining it too.
I advise you to keep a journal. It should come together like a puzzle over time and recollection of pieces.

I wonder what the current ratio of STS & STO currently is?

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
therium thank you for posting this. I am ecstatic to hear of your experience and that you shared it where I could find it.

I had an experience that sounds and feels very similar to what you describe. It was just before I had my first QHHT just about 2 years ago. The practitioner suggested that we get to know each other a bit better so I came earlier to do another type of healing session which went differently than either of us expected. When we discussed it later, her perception of it was that this was pulling down a whole heaving lot of energy and she felt like the best she could do was try to hold space for it and 'just hang on'. I came out of it only recalling the last little bit of it though I was aware that I'd been there longer and that more had been discussed.

What I do recall sounds very, very similar to what you describe: a beautiful domed room (white or some other bright colour) with lots of natural stone and light and being encircled by a group of about 10-15 very august beings with great dignity and wisdom, both male and female. And, yes, some of the men looked very much like bearded wizard types, very Gandalf or Dumbledore-like. They had on ankle length gowns and some held staffs or had hats on. The women tended to have unbound long, flowing hair. All had wise eyes one felt like one could 'fall into' the depths of. Unlike you, I unfortunately don't recall the discussion except for the phrase "You are ready." which was very clear and accompanied by an even greater surge of high frequency energy and a feeling of being honoured to hear this. I was also aware that this had been a meeting with The Council. I wasn't entirely clear on what council other than that it was The High Council, the kind of place 'everyone' knew about.

Being there was a trip! I felt sort of 'tingly' and like I had to relearn to use my body for quite a while afterward and I loved it.

Just last night I was wondering about this once again. During the Lion's Gate summer solstice a while ago I woke with a feeling of clarity about a frustrated indignation about the phrase "anything I/we didn't agree to with fully informed consent never was valid." This concept seemed vital and started to apply itself to all kinds of situations in my life. It was very useful. At some point I, to my surprise, realized that it seemed to apply to my meeting with the council, in that something they wanted or had participated in didn't feel like it involved full informed consent. I wasn't clear about the details of it.

Last night I spent some time asking myself whether the Council's message "You are ready." applied to me personally or to humanity in general, as this was a point I hadn't clarified earlier. The answer came out as being a nested answer: I was ready because we were all ready. That was 2 years ago. Interesting that I was wondering this just a few hours before you posted this.

It seems to me that there are no coincidences, including it being no coincidence that both you and I experienced something so similar<3

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I understand what you are saying - something like this, right?

I was sitting quietly and aware of my physical surroundings in Texas. Then I was aware of "me" at a large table discussing something that needed to be done with what seemed like a council that was elsewhere dimensionally. The one who would be "doing" was me in Texas. The "me" in the meeting ends by saying "someone has to do something", meaning me in Texas. Then my dad in this life (who passed on years ago but has been helping me out in different ways via dreams) bursts into the room in Texas and tells me not to do it because it was too dangerous. (He was right.)

It was all me, and I was aware of being in both places - the Texas me and the me that move around a lot more. It was like my focus would zoom from one place to another. The Texas me felt more like an observer than a participant.

BTW - I agree with the advice on not waiting. Based on my business experience with some shady types, I've been trying to explain for a long time that "they" will never stop.

Great adventure, wasn't it!

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Then I was aware of "me" at a large table discussing something that needed to be done with what seemed like a council that was elsewhere dimensionally. The one who would be "doing" was me in Texas. The "me" in the meeting ends by saying "someone has to do something", meaning me in Texas. Then my dad in this life (who passed on years ago but has been helping me out in different ways via dreams) bursts into the room in Texas and tells me not to do it because it was too dangerous. (He was right.)
Wow, I'd forgotten that part. It sounds just like what you're describing. A meeting (as you say, 'elsewhere dimensionally', discussing what needs to be done and my arguing that "I need help! Right now! As in physical 'boots on the ground' help." By 'boots on the ground help' I meant other physical people, animals, things that could help resolve what I was facing; immediate help, not more discussion or contemplation. I felt like it was urgent and I was psychically screaming for the help, feeling abandoned as intent was focused elsewhere when it was urgently needed right where I was.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
"anything I/we didn't agree to with fully informed consent never was valid." This concept seemed vital and started to apply itself to all kinds of situations in my life. It was very useful. At some point I, to my surprise, realized that it seemed to apply to my meeting with the council, in that something they wanted or had participated in didn't feel like it involved full informed consent. I wasn't clear about the details of it.
I think it has to do with the chronological time on Earth. What seems like nothing elsewhere is years here. There are quite a few of us who signed on and now are in our later years. We are tired - emotionally, physically, spiritually.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Reminds me of filibustering.

From freedictionary.com:
FILIBUSTER:
a.
The obstructing or delaying of legislative action, especially by prolonged speechmaking.
b. An instance of this, especially a prolonged speech.

(Also, interestingly:
2. An adventurer who engages in a private military action in a foreign country.
v. fil·i·bus·tered, fil·i·bus·ter·ing, fil·i·bus·ters )

https://www.thefreedictionary.com/filibuster

OP
therium

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
We are tired - emotionally, physically, spiritually.
Me too. I'm so tired all the time. I think it starts with spiritual fatigue but shows up as physical fatigue. I sleep well, I get up get ready for work, an hour at work and I'm nodding off already. The doctors cannot find anything wrong with me and I went through a bunch of tests.

Reactions: Lila and Anaeika
OP
therium

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
And, yes, some of the men looked very much like bearded wizard types, very Gandalf or Dumbledore-like.
IMO they don't have to appear as anything but they prefer to appear as someone wise, as we, as individuals, perceive a wise person to look like. So for you, their hats were almost "icing on the cake" to make them appear wise or non-threatening.

My hobby for 30 years has been psychology so I hope they take my advice seriously. I can predict with some accuracy, how a group will act under certain circumstances. I happen to be good at seeing patterns in many areas of my life. I don't know why I am good at predicting this, I just am. I don't want to get all negative, I want to stay positive. There are some really nice people out there, but there are not enough of them.

I am so happy I have found this site and all of you wonderful people!

BTW - I agree with the advice on not waiting. Based on my business experience with some shady types, I've been trying to explain for a long time that "they" will never stop.
Yes, the problem is not that there are a few shady types out there (they are by far a minority), but they also control most of the industries out there. They are responsible for most of the pollution, most of the economic chicanery, most of the suffering. These people need to be addressed ASAP. My nature is to be a problem solver, but my relationship with the council seems to be a reporter only. :fp

I can be very passionate about helping people so please do not take that as anger. I have already been involved in helping people who desperately needed it but they refused to implement my advice. It is frustrating.

EDIT: I just sent a pulse of love and light for you all. Please check the time of this post. Hopefully the time will translate to your local time and mean something to you all. Oops, the time of the post is for the first posting of this comment. I made the pulse 4 minutes after this comment time as I did some edits after the pulse.

For fun, please describe the pulse if you saw it. It had a specific shape. It was white light of course. I'll confirm your visualization later.

EDIT2: That's it! I will send positive pulses of energy for my mediation! I have had trouble clearing my mind during meditation because I'm not used to that and I'm not used to doing nothing. Another problem solved! Thank you Other Family.

Last edited:
OP
therium

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
It woke me up, so I don't have any visuals,
Oops, sorry about that! What time zone and country are you in?

Like, did you come awake with an unusual amount of energy? How does that work for you?

Because I've popped awake several times at night for the past 2 weeks (after asking my guides for more energy in the daytime), with a lot of energy and clarity, but I quickly go back to sleep, in about 20 minutes (which is slower than when I wake up in the middle of the night). Which does not make sense for me without getting the metaphysical involved.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
What time zone and country are you in?

Like, did you come awake with an unusual amount of energy? How does that work for you?
US central. Sometimes I wake up slowly with an uhggg feeling and others, pop up happy and ready to go. Today was the latter.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
IMO they don't have to appear as anything but they prefer to appear as someone wise, as we, as individuals, perceive a wise person to look like. So for you, their hats were almost "icing on the cake" to make them appear wise or non-threatening.

My hobby for 30 years has been psychology so I hope they take my advice seriously. I can predict with some accuracy, how a group will act under certain circumstances. I happen to be good at seeing patterns in many areas of my life. I don't know why I am good at predicting this, I just am. I don't want to get all negative, I want to stay positive. There are some really nice people out there, but there are not enough of them.

Yes, the problem is not that there are a few shady types out there (they are by far a minority), but they also control most of the industries out there. They are responsible for most of the pollution, most of the economic chicanery, most of the suffering. These people need to be addressed ASAP. My nature is to be a problem solver, but my relationship with the council seems to be a reporter only. :fp

I can be very passionate about helping people so please do not take that as anger. I have already been involved in helping people who desperately needed it but they refused to implement my advice. It is frustrating.

EDIT: I just sent a pulse of love and light for you all. Please check the time of this post. Hopefully the time will translate to your local time and mean something to you all. Oops, the time of the post is for the first posting of this comment. I made the pulse 4 minutes after this comment time as I did some edits after the pulse.

For fun, please describe the pulse if you saw it. It had a specific shape. It was white light of course. I'll confirm your visualization later.

EDIT2: That's it! I will send positive pulses of energy for my mediation! I have had trouble clearing my mind during meditation because I'm not used to that and I'm not used to doing nothing. Another problem solved! Thank you Other Family.
Not enough nice people yes that s in deed a problem but i have hope in an good increase of it

Reactions: Anaeika

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
<3

Sounds like we have quite a bit in common, lol!:cool::-D

It woke me up, so I don't have any visuals, but I did pop awake. :-D
I also woke at that time. It was a pleasant, energized waking and did not disturb me so no need to be sorry. I always love a warm bath in loving white light though I also do not recall any light:D

:cool:

Lapis

Just Arrived
Nov 29, 2018
Was my council visit just a daydream? Or was did I really travel there astrally? Or in another form?
Oh this is so fun therium, thanks for it. <3 I responded to another of your posts elsewhere but it's directly related to your experience here.

Long story short, you my friend are experiencing becoming increasingly conscious of your own Multidimensionality. Many more people are now and this will only escalate in December 2018 and throughout 2019 and beyond.

I've experienced this same exact thing of being in my physical body and wide awake on physical Earth while simultaneously being elsewhere in one, two or more higher dimensions interacting with and Working my Lightfilled etheric backside off in multiple dimensions with other beings and energies all at the same "time". I have awake conversations with other Starseeds, Lightworkers, Forerunners etc. while I'm awake and doing other things. Over these ascension years I've gotten used to living and Working this way while awake and in-body (we all start this learning curve first while asleep and out-of-body over many, many years), that I can multidimensionally multi-task while awake and doing other exciting things like buying toilet paper at the grocery store! :-))

We're all going to find ourselves experiencing greater non-linear, quantum multidimensional realities and ourselves Working in them simultaneously. Great job therium and thanks for your ongoing Work and higher help.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Wow that is awesome Therium! Just awesome. Thank you so much for sharing it.

I have had "day dreams" like that, as I am sure that everyone else has too. No less valid for it.

I like the idea of keeping a journal, and do keep us updated.

Lotos

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 23, 2018
Generally it takes 70,000 years for a race to get to the 4th frequency. The humanity project has been going on far longer, at least 120,000 years. The project and ascension of humanity is way over due.

sounds like truth,but most of humanity even now has no interest to go beyond 3D

Reactions: Lila

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
In regards to the council, I was introduced to one of mine during my QHHT session. You can read the transcripts here:

https://laron.nz/creation-life-medicine-woman-original-water-qhht/

Also, I have seen myself as part of another council during meditation at an earlier time in my 20’s. It is Elvin! But also protectors of sacred water on their world, so I think they work together, as more clues are revealed.

O.o:DO.o:DO.o:D

I think it is reasonable to say many of us are on councils as we each have a mission here on this pretty blue marble.

It does go toward revealing the answers to the question, “What is my purpose?”, doesn’t it?

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
In regards to the council, I was introduced to one of mine during my QHHT session. You can read the transcripts here:

https://laron.nz/creation-life-medicine-woman-original-water-qhht/

I'd forgotten that<3

Also, I have seen myself as part of another council during meditation at an earlier time in my 20’s. It is Elvin! But also protectors of sacred water on their world, so I think they work together, as more clues are revealed.
:cool:

It does go toward revealing the answers to the question, “What is my purpose?”, doesn’t it?
Yes, I suppose it doeso:)

It's not too hard to imagine this is true, I run into a number of people in my work who are aware they are connected in some capacity to Off World or Other Dimensional Councils of some sort.

Of this Body/Mind/Spirit unit - Higher Self says we (Mind/Spirit) are not this life connected to a particular council as we are on another Path. But it makes perfect sense many of us down here experiencing being humans are also working with Groups/Councils as well.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
I can soooo see you as Elven Anaeika!!!!
Yes, ma’am. That’s me off-world.
There’s been a few down here who have shared their experiences they had w me “over there.” It was a place I discovered in a meditation healing circle after work at Lightworker’s Gifts in my early 20’s. It’s evolved from there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)