A New Gaia Portal (January 17th, 2017) | An Energy Update By Henda (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Henda submitted a new transients.info article.

A New Gaia Portal (January 17th, 2017) | An Energy Update By Henda

January has been a very intense month to begin the new year. We had at least 4 waves of energy that came on earth from higher dimensions, upgrading us on a multidimensional level from the physical (DNA upgrading transmission frequencies) to the energetic body, increasing our crystalline bodies with new light codes and information from very high knowledge as the Sacred Geometry which have been very accurate in different areas of our creation (artistic amongst all).

So here is the message I received during the second wave which came on January 17, 2017. Which is an increase of the energy which came the last year at the same date. This year we will be receiving these waves in connection and relation with what have been during the last year and many will see that synchronicity taking...
Click here to continue on to the original article.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
It's a message I received on the 17 of January 2017 but it relates to the last year too 16/1/16
The numbers are increasing from a year to another and next year the most vibrational day on January would be 18/1/18. 1/1 of each year is sort of the beginning of a new wave which really comes in its highest vibration on the day that is corresponding to the year : for 2016 it was the 16th January
2017 : 17
2018 : 18
Etc
The more we progress in years the more we see gates opening with higher frequencies

Reactions: Laron and Stargazer
OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
I know this because I feel the energies and it really talks to me
Days in every month of all the years as
1/1, 2/2, 3/3, 4/4, 5/5, 6/6, 7/7, 8/8, 9/9, 10/10, 11/11, 12/12 ( day + month) are high vibrational days the energy always shifts and we can feel it in variable ways
All these numbers when added one to another lead us to the number 6 ( harmony) 1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9+10 (1+0)+11 ( 1+1)+ 1+2 (12) = 51 = 6
Adding the same but for the months
6+6 = 12 = 3
Trinity which is creation
Which is OM
Which is Source

Reactions: Stargazer
OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Henda, just one thing — the date this message came through is in the future. Was that date meant to be January?
Laron that message came on January
While writing the article I did a leap of time once again
That is very accurate these days and it happened to me many times
I am projected in the future
I cannot explain it
But actually it seems that on February 17 something big is coming like on January 17

Reactions: Stargazer

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Yes, Henda......I agree with it all.

When this flu started to manifest it was into my higher heart area and although I have taken MMS to assist with the symptoms, I felt strongly that I had to allow it to happen. Much grief. Fancy lying bed for a week and weeping. Still, I feel better for it. Have laughed for 48 hours and I continue to laugh. When people are laughing I know they are "there" Henda. Thank you for this wonderful update and for sharing your gifts and visions. I love it!

Reactions: Stargazer and Henda
OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Yes, Henda......I agree with it all.

When this flu started to manifest it was into my higher heart area and although I have taken MMS to assist with the symptoms, I felt strongly that I had to allow it to happen. Much grief. Fancy lying bed for a week and weeping. Still, I feel better for it. Have laughed for 48 hours and I continue to laugh. When people are laughing I know they are "there" Henda. Thank you for this wonderful update and for sharing your gifts and visions. I love it!
Pod we are living magical times
We have to be strong and light and happy and laugh as much as it is given to us to do so
Bring the light inside and you will be light

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Pod we are living magical times
We have to be strong and light and happy and laugh as much as it is given to us to do so
Bring the light inside and you will be light
I understand that Henda, I know I am light, but I am also human....and I need to experience that aspect of myself too. If that means grief, then I am OK with that. I have my own Higher Self.....I know what I need to do.

I do not have to be or do anything that someone else tells me, no matter their intention. Life is much more fluid than that.

Reactions: Stargazer and Henda

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)