600yo Magical Text Nobody Can Read (being reprinted) (2 Viewers)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lois

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
There's a chance to own a very limited print run of the Voynich Manuscript - assuming you have a spare $8k... For those of us that don't a printed version should be available soon and this link can take you to an online dating scanned version: https://niume.com/pages/post/m/index.php?postID=86689

For those of you unfamiliar with the name, the Voynich Manuscript was discovered by a book dealer about 100yrs ago and has been carbon dated back about 600yrs. It's written in a language no human being has yet been able to recognise or decipher - though I'm thinking if anyone can they'll be on this forum somewhere!

The book contains illuminated drawings of plants, trees and herbs, as well as astronomical images and data; leading to the consensus that it's a grimoire or magickal text of some kind.

Ben did you lose a book a few incarnations ago dear Merlin? ;) xx

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
I remember this book. Whoever created this had the most knowledgeable brain on herbs I've ever heard of. Someone once told me it was channeled in order to help their doctors back then. It's also interesting because some of those plants nobody has seen indicating they don't exist anymore but I've recognized other ones in the book. I'd bet if it was deciphered it would have cures for nearly ALL diseases or at least most of them!

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
I've seen a documentary about it a few years ago. I also read that supposedly some linguist or scientist cracked the code but I do not remember where I read it.

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
There's a chance to own a very limited print run of the Voynich Manuscript - assuming you have a spare $8k... For those of us that don't a printed version should be available soon and this link can take you to an online dating scanned version: https://niume.com/pages/post/m/index.php?postID=86689

For those of you unfamiliar with the name, the Voynich Manuscript was discovered by a book dealer about 100yrs ago and has been carbon dated back about 600yrs. It's written in a language no human being has yet been able to recognise or decipher - though I'm thinking if anyone can they'll be on this forum somewhere!

The book contains illuminated drawings of plants, trees and herbs, as well as astronomical images and data; leading to the consensus that it's a grimoire or magickal text of some kind.

Ben did you lose a book a few incarnations ago dear Merlin? ;) xx
The language is secret created by the magician himself. :-D I see that noone will have access to that language. it is really a code created by the magician to keep it secret and personal.

Last edited:

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
An update:-

Thanks for the counter-opinion. Yesterday read this one and they were more optimistic about it. I wasn't too sure.

Seems it is still not solved or at least not yet clear it was.

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)