5 colonies on Mars...anyone seen them all? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Interesting OBE
I had two or three OBE to Mars and one of them I talked about in an article I posted here on 2016, I was there to save some souls who have been trapped in domes and even draw them.
This year, on January I had 3 trips on Planet Mars and it was quiet different. So here are my notes and I will talk more about them in an upcoming article because I also have been in’ Atlantis and Lemuria. I noticed during my latest AP to Mars that there was a new energy on the planet. From there I traveled to a parallel planet to Mars and I draw it lately.

Here are my notes

An Out of Body Experience To Another Timeline of Planet Mars. January 25,2019

This trip has three parts or phases

1-At first I was in an ancient city. But it was not as old as we may think. It was build like an ancient city with houses and constructions made of big white stones that were carried from the sea surrounding that place.

I may say it is a city located in a parallel world with sea shores and many stones black and white that were used to some hidden knowledge about architectural structures to build houses, temples and other spaces to live in. I remember one of the builders was a tall giant man but not human because he could move the stones with his hands and using energy tools. He was asking me if I still have some of the stones I brought from the beach to build my own house. I was conscious of being there with my family. I said no I just put them back in the sea, as we are asked to do.

2- I was then projected to a red land. It was huge and night time. I stood near a construction that was like a house build with white big stones, like those I used to sea in the first world I was in.

A young female came to me and said « hi ! You’re finally here ! »

« Yes, I replayed but it is raining here and my shoes are all dirty because of the red soil and this rain. How will we go to that place? » she said « it is raining actually and that’s why we won’t be able to visit The Place of the Departed tonight »

It sounded like a cemetery but more than that, a place where we can be in contact with departed souls from that planet.

She said when there is so much rain we don’t have a good electromagnetic connection...

we had two little gadgets in our hands that was curved. I could not see them well at first in the dark.

3-But then the day light came suddenly and we were walking on another place and an alley in the planet with a young man who was watching the scenes and the trees on our left sides. They were big trees that looked like olive trees. Beautiful and alive. They were talking telepathically to us « Did you visit Atlantis ? Morocco and some other places on earth where there are olive trees ? They asked us ? »

We laughed but I said « yes I know you ! We have some like you on earth ! »

At that moment I saw my gadget starting with a red light shining on its curved surface and I crossed a deep warm burning hole. It took me some time to come back in my physical and I was sweating hard.

I saw the gadget in my vision few seconds before I enter my physical body. And heard that it was a gadget that we use to open portals and travel through space and time lines. It was a very sophisticated little machine.

I also had the information about planet Mars and its parallel worlds. I was in one of them watching a planet that was red but looked like there was life up there.

I feel more will come from this trip as I write down more notes about this trip.

And actually this came from it : a new Wave Tree : Mars Worlds of Innocence is the name it came through the drawing
I received its message yesterday and had 2 downloads
5640B4E2-D002-402B-90C4-B3DD4054EF2C.jpeg

Last edited:

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
In ‘Space Faring Civilizations ‘ it speaks of ancient cities on Mars.
Also about timelines 1 and 2, how the face we see on Mars is actually in the future, really boggles the mind.

Also a gadget similar to the one Henda mentions is in the book and was apparently given to us by the aliens, to travel through portholes, along with another that did the same, as well as look into the past and future.
These two gadgets were dismantled and hidden away, because on one timeline, an event took place, but I’ll put that on the Event thread because if true, it looks like we missed a catastrophe that killed millions of people, and we are talking right up to 2017.

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
In ‘Space Faring Civilizations ‘ it speaks of ancient cities on Mars.
Also about timelines 1 and 2, how the face we see on Mars is actually in the future, really boggles the mind.

Also a gadget similar to the one Henda mentions is in the book and was apparently given to us by the aliens, to travel through portholes, along with another that did the same, as well as look into the past and future.
These two gadgets were dismantled and hidden away, because on one timeline, an event took place, but I’ll put that on the Event thread because if true, it looks like we missed a catastrophe that killed millions of people, and we are talking right up to 2017.

I had access to this gadget many times during my astral travels in parallel worlds. The first time it was like a phone but curved and with diffrent bottoms. What I loved was the curved shape ! It really helps when you need to open gates and it is like You can keep it in your hand more easily to type the codes. Codes are given telepathically. I have never been able to remember them ! May be one day but they are not really useful in this planet if we don’t have the curved phones to travel timelines and nd spacelines.

Fantastic Reporting Henda! It's charming to hear your reports of ancient times on Mars.
I'm reminded of the early Sumerian texts which talked of an outpost on Mars which was used to store the gold from Earth before it was transported to the Annunaki Home world. Apparently they built quite the civilization there before they revolted and came to earth.
Thank you so much for sharing your OBE's with us concerning Mars!

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Fantastic Reporting Henda! It's charming to hear your reports of ancient times on Mars.
I'm reminded of the early Sumerian texts which talked of an outpost on Mars which was used to store the gold from Earth before it was transported to the Annunaki Home world. Apparently they built quite the civilization there before they revolted and came to earth.
Thank you so much for sharing your OBE's with us concerning Mars!
Welcome I fell on your thread and said to myself that I was on the same frequency as you haha
So may be we could do more
I will try to go back there again and see what happens
It sounds like we are not always allowed to go to some of these worlds when the access is not available.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Mars. Oh yeah. This brings back memories. I was there too, projecting. Many times. The last one was a few weeks ago. This most recent was important and memorable indeed.

I was on my way back from from a visit to Novo Lemuria in the 7th dimension travelling on the back of my White Wish Dragon Falcor when I also made a stop on the higher astral plane of Mars again. (By the way, Novo Lemuria is now the permanent residence of Thoth, the ancient Egypt sage and demi-god. But that is another story to be told another time.)

On Mars I met the Ancients (as they call themselves, just 'Ancients', no pretensions, no big deal) there who have ascended to the 5th dimension since the 3D cataclysm eons ago.

And yes, we had a short chat about the current state of affairs on Earth.

It was mainly connected to the Akashic copy of the real 13 Tablets that contain the Holy StarLight Codes which I was awarded recently by the Blue-Fowlians (yes, they are akin to the blue ET beings which Corey Goode talks about all the time) near their prime homeworld.

It happened when I projected via the "Novo Lemurian Starlight Path" (NLSP) to the Darkstar Planetoid in the Black Hole Voids of Cygnus X-1. This is where their "Violet Druid Brotherhood" (VDBH) dwells who guards the tablets. There they have their initiation and evocation temples. These Codes help trigger Earth changes to bring about the Shift.

They (the Ancients on Mars) knew them! They had them but lost them!

Incredibly but true. They had been part of the 3D society there which also built the very ancient pyramidal structures which are now buried under the surface since time immemorial.

It was all lost in the Mars 3D cataclysm and the following incarnational shifts to Earth and other realms eons ago. Time to bring the Codes back to start the Shift for Earth! The StarLight Codes are in "Intergalactic StarLight Speech" (IGSLS) which is interdimensional but they are 'transposable' into our linear acoustic speech. So it will work.

I will make a post about the Holy StarLight Codes, soon, and reveal them to you in its completeness for the first time. (There were incomplete phrases channelled before since the 50ies in order to initiate the Shift, but only the full six phrases do the final work to complete the Shift).

This deserves a thread of its own. Definitely. Will make it soon. Stay tuned, my dear friends.

Wow Sinera! You are getting some serious Traveling done out there! What an adventure.
I feel like a Lookie-Lou tourist in comparison. lol

Drop a note in this thread when you put the HolyLightCodes thread up please. I don't have time enough in my life currently to get to browse the forums and will miss your posting it. but if you post here it sends mean email saying someone commented on this thread and then I can find your post if you've added a link for it.

Reactions: Anaeika and June
I will try to go back there again and see what happens
It sounds like we are not always allowed to go to some of these worlds when the access is not available.
I've noticed this as well, there are places I can't get back to, even after multiple attempts spread across months. I often wonder what the interference is caused by.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Mars. Oh yeah. This brings back memories. I was there too, projecting. Many times. The last one was a few weeks ago. This most recent was important and memorable indeed.

I was on my way back from from a visit to Novo Lemuria in the 7th dimension travelling on the back of my White Wish Dragon Falcor when I also made a stop on the higher astral plane of Mars again. (By the way, Novo Lemuria is now the permanent residence of Thoth, the ancient Egypt sage and demi-god. But that is another story to be told another time.)

On Mars I met the Ancients (as they call themselves, just 'Ancients', no pretensions, no big deal) there who have ascended to the 5th dimension since the 3D cataclysm eons ago.

And yes, we had a short chat about the current state of affairs on Earth.

It was mainly connected to the Akashic copy of the real 13 Tablets that contain the Holy StarLight Codes which I was awarded recently by the Blue-Fowlians (yes, they are akin to the blue ET beings which Corey Goode talks about all the time) near their prime homeworld.

It happened when I projected via the "Novo Lemurian Starlight Path" (NLSP) to the Darkstar Planetoid in the Black Hole Voids of Cygnus X-1. This is where their "Violet Druid Brotherhood" (VDBH) dwells who guards the tablets. There they have their initiation and evocation temples. These Codes help trigger Earth changes to bring about the Shift.

They (the Ancients on Mars) knew them! They had them but lost them!

Incredibly but true. They had been part of the 3D society there which also built the very ancient pyramidal structures which are now buried under the surface since time immemorial.

It was all lost in the Mars 3D cataclysm and the following incarnational shifts to Earth and other realms eons ago. Time to bring the Codes back to start the Shift for Earth! The StarLight Codes are in "Intergalactic StarLight Speech" (IGSLS) which is interdimensional but they are 'transposable' into our linear acoustic speech. So it will work.

I will make a post about the Holy StarLight Codes, soon, and reveal them to you in its completeness for the first time. (There were incomplete phrases channelled before since the 50ies in order to initiate the Shift, but only the full six phrases do the final work to complete the Shift).

This deserves a thread of its own. Definitely. Will make it soon. Stay tuned, my dear friends.
Golly, Sinera, you do get about don’t you, how come you have never told us about it before.
What is a. White Wish Dragon Falcor? Some sort of dragon presumably. Ooooh!! So many questions, gosh I would like to be able to travel like that.

It’s really great that you are all sharing your experiences, there must be others who travel like this, I hope this will encourage them to share their experiences.

Reactions: Anaeika and Alain

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Golly, Sinera, you do get about don’t you, how come you have never told us about it before.
What is a. White Wish Dragon Falcor? Some sort of dragon presumably. Ooooh!! So many questions, gosh I would like to be able to travel like that.

It’s really great that you are all sharing your experiences, there must be others who travel like this, I hope this will encourage them to share their experiences.
Part of posting stuff like this June is to prove that normal folk with the will power and dedication can achieve same. Try it June. You might be surprised as to what your capable of. O.o:D:)<3

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Part of posting stuff like this June is to prove that normal folk with the will power and dedication can achieve same. Try it June. You might be surprised as to what your capable of. O.o:D:)<3
Oh I have tried PG, way back I followed instructions in books, instructions from a Buddhist monk.
Once I thought something was happening and got so excited, I lost it.
Perhaps I wasn’t dedicated enough, it would be interesting to know how the others came to do it.
Did it come fairly easy, did it take lots of dedication and practice?

Asta

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Dec 28, 2018
Florida, USA
All of the OBE's or AP experiences described in this thread are amazing?!

After a psychosis in 2017,(which is a LONG and probably unbelievable story, for another time when I am less nervous to post my own thread) I seemed to have turned my mental disposition into distrusting that which didn't seem to have a basis in the reality I commonly experienced. I knew that these things like astral projecting existed, but for some reason it just made me extremely uncomfortable to believe or have faith in something that I hadn't experienced directly, especially because believing in everything I saw on the internet, on top of out-of-control hormonal changes, contributed to the 'way of thinking' that led to the psychosis.

It has occurred to me in the past and now, that I have since thought of the whole topic of spirituality in a segmented fashion. On one hand I took experiences like Corey Goode's as true only because he has seen these higher-dimensional beings in person, and that was something I could relate to, because we all live in this physical world. Things like that did not exist in the mind, therefore I was safe to think about them. And on the other hand, 'psychic' things like visions, and hearing voices... All of these things I have experienced during my psychosis, that of which I interpreted without any amount of objectivity, and they then turned into anguishing delusions.

So my point being that, the ability to be able to believe, with discernment, in the experiences of the people on these forums is great progress for me.

On Cosmic Disclosure on Gaia, one episode Corey Goode is talking about this colony inspection on Mars where the civilians living there are basically under the belief that earth has become uninhabitable due to nuclear war, so they can never go back there. So basically, this colony serves as a social experiment. If I remember correctly, there living conditions were not good and their rooms were comparable to prison cells. My presenting of Corey Goode's experiences as true is just an opinion of mine :^)

I have never had an OBE experience, and for a long time, until now, I was pretty afraid of the thought of having one. I thought I would come in contact with some negative entity and I would just start freaking out or something.

The only time I could say I was close to having one was when early on, when I was becoming familiar with spirituality and was listening to a lot of chakra frequency type music, I remember waking up one morning on my back, lying in a paralyzed state, which I assume was sleep paralysis. I was very sluggish and closed my eyes briefly to see this ball of light the size of a baseball (I think). It seemed to me at the time that an invisible entity was holding this ball of light, because it moved in a fanciful motion above my head before it basically slam-dunked into my Third Eye. The next thing I felt was incredible, because I could feel and see these columns of energy rushing up and down around me like waterfalls. I, of course was freaking out a lil' because I didn't know what the heck was happening, and I started to feel myself leave my body. I did not like that idea at the time, so I struggled in my paralyzed state and woke up to myself shooting upright in bed.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
the back of my White Wish Dragon Falcor
That is funny. Reminded be of the character Falkor, a white luck dragon, from the movie The Never Ending Story (believe around 1984) that was the adaptation of a German fantasy book a few years earlier. Much similarity there. Hmm.

Reactions: Lila and Anaeika

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
Oh I have tried PG, way back I followed instructions in books, instructions from a Buddhist monk.
Perhaps I wasn’t dedicated enough, it would be interesting to know how the others came to do it.
Sometimes i feel let s say the energy a few cm out of the phsical can this be a beginning?

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
All of the OBE's or AP experiences described in this thread are amazing?!

After a psychosis in 2017,(which is a LONG and probably unbelievable story, for another time when I am less nervous to post my own thread) I seemed to have turned my mental disposition into distrusting that which didn't seem to have a basis in the reality I commonly experienced. I knew that these things like astral projecting existed, but for some reason it just made me extremely uncomfortable to believe or have faith in something that I hadn't experienced directly, especially because believing in everything I saw on the internet, on top of out-of-control hormonal changes, contributed to the 'way of thinking' that led to the psychosis.

It has occurred to me in the past and now, that I have since thought of the whole topic of spirituality in a segmented fashion. On one hand I took experiences like Corey Goode's as true only because he has seen these higher-dimensional beings in person, and that was something I could relate to, because we all live in this physical world. Things like that did not exist in the mind, therefore I was safe to think about them. And on the other hand, 'psychic' things like visions, and hearing voices... All of these things I have experienced during my psychosis, that of which I interpreted without any amount of objectivity, and they then turned into anguishing delusions.

So my point being that, the ability to be able to believe, with discernment, in the experiences of the people on these forums is great progress for me.

On Cosmic Disclosure on Gaia, one episode Corey Goode is talking about this colony inspection on Mars where the civilians living there are basically under the belief that earth has become uninhabitable due to nuclear war, so they can never go back there. So basically, this colony serves as a social experiment. If I remember correctly, there living conditions were not good and their rooms were comparable to prison cells. My presenting of Corey Goode's experiences as true is just an opinion of mine :^)

I have never had an OBE experience, and for a long time, until now, I was pretty afraid of the thought of having one. I thought I would come in contact with some negative entity and I would just start freaking out or something.

The only time I could say I was close to having one was when early on, when I was becoming familiar with spirituality and was listening to a lot of chakra frequency type music, I remember waking up one morning on my back, lying in a paralyzed state, which I assume was sleep paralysis. I was very sluggish and closed my eyes briefly to see this ball of light the size of a baseball (I think). It seemed to me at the time that an invisible entity was holding this ball of light, because it moved in a fanciful motion above my head before it basically slam-dunked into my Third Eye. The next thing I felt was incredible, because I could feel and see these columns of energy rushing up and down around me like waterfalls. I, of course was freaking out a lil' because I didn't know what the heck was happening, and I started to feel myself leave my body. I did not like that idea at the time, so I struggled in my paralyzed state and woke up to myself shooting upright in bed.
Thankyou for sharing your story, Abby. Like you, i wasn’t sure I could believe claims about OBEs unless I experienced it myself, until I found myself floating in my hallway one day, it was only 3 or 4 seconds but I was completely lucid.
Next, i woke up and realised what had happened, I think the reason why I remembered was because I was so near to waking

Although it was only seconds it was enough to convince me, and I feel sure I travel at night, I understand we all do.
Would be nice to have control over it though, decide, ooh!! let’s pop off to Mars, or whatever takes our fancy.
Of course there is always that element of fear of the unknown, I think I would be a bit apprehensive, and of course fear, excitement it seems, pops us straight back into the body, sigh!!

I’m sure you will get plenty of help and encouragement from those who are adept at this and look forward to hearing of any progress.<3

For me it takes getting 'thinking mind' out of the way. Meaning No Mind Meditation and practicing Remote Viewing (which also requires thinking mind to be silent, were the keys to being able to access the non-local abilities of the consciousness. Meaning consciousness to be in a location different from the body, or to be bi-located, meaning aware of the body but focused with information gathering abilities in a separate location. Which is the state you were in when you experienced being in your hallway June. Thinking mind was mostly shut down due to the edge of sleep - but consciousness itself was alert and wandering about.

Last edited:
It might interest you to know Abby that as a Psychic I often see exactly what you describe above peoples head or off to one side or another or gently moving around the general area above the head within 2-3 feet of the actual head. My understanding is that this is the persons Higher Self or Eternal aspect - the part which continues to have consciousness after the body ends. In psychic reading I often address this aspect and ask questions to it. In Awakened people it is possible to see this orb connecting in through the crown and or third eye into it's 3D human body part. In the course of my Service I am often called to help someone get their higher self more integrated, it is common that energy blocks stop full integration.

As one might expect the Higher Self is often blocked from further integration at the throat chakra or the heart chakra. Clearing energy in these areas often results in the Higher Self being able to energetically connect into more of the body and thus the person experiencing more imbodied awareness or higher states of spiritual expansion.

When the Higher Self is fully embodied (to me this is energetic proof of Enlightenment) no part of the Higher Self can be seen in orb/ball form anywhere in the field - instead the whole body and auric field is gently illuminated with soft glowing energy evenly.

Lately I've begun to gather scientific studies on Bi-location and OBE's. I'm well beyond needing scientist to tell me something is true or not, however I've been asked to lecture in front of several different groups this year like SES (Society for Scientific Exploration) IONS, Near Death Experience groups and so on, some of these want a scientific basis in Speakers talks and this has forced me to start digging up research.
If anyone has any research papers or links please message me with them! I'd be eternally grateful!

I've not decided which direction the talks will be held in exactly - certainly the fields of the Non-Local Consciousness, but within that there are several directions that could go. Off World exploration like we're discussing here, or my most recent fascination - Bi-Location!

Once we learn how to get the mind quiet and set our Intention before silencing the mind - then Consciousness it's self is free to roam and a little part of the mind acts as the Observer or Witness recording/remembering what was seen/heard/felt.

Recently I've begun dating again and have met a special person. He shares some of the abilities I have, mainly being able to work with and focus energy for healing and of course some psychic awareness. He may actually be even more energy aware than I currently due to being Very Open.
We live several hours apart which requires an investment of driving time to see each other.
For me Psychic abilities are something which allows me freedom - they are Life Hacks.
I've long known I could bi-locate due to people reporting to me it happening and what I told them, etheric crystals I gave them, energy work I did on them etc. What I wasn't able to do is for the thinking mind to control Bi-location - meaning it was happening spontaneously and usually without the thinking minds knowledge.
With a new Beau and the missing and longing associated with that, I decided it was a great opportunity to try and develop Bi-location from something Higher Self did and I would get reports back on to something the human mind was actually in control of like other psychic abilities. So having gotten hi permission to come spend the night with him in Energy Form (no argument there! lol) we went to bed at the same time and I disassociated consciousness from the body flying to his town and house (which I'd not yet been in) and found his room. He was curled up on his right side. I came in behind him to spoon, kissing his left ear and lightly blowing on his hair to let him know I'd arrived before nestling in to spoon and spend the night.
The next day he was able to describe his position when I arrived, the ear kiss and hair blowing and how I curled/spooned against him and my arm looped over him and the pleasure and warmth of my presence before sleep over took him. He described it exactly.

He is an emotionally based person, having an emotional response first to events around him. Whereas I have an intellectual reaction to the world first and emotion is something that trails far behind and is often not experienced in leu of analyzation and contemplation. During the night our fields became so integrated that the next day, back in my own body I experienced emotional reactions to everything, the sun, a bird flying by, the phone ringing, the taste of coffee and so on. EVERYTHING!
It was disconcerting and rather alarming even and by evening I was emotionally exhausted and wanted my cool, calm rational intellect back to perceive the world though!

I waited a week before bi-locating to him again as I really don't enjoy meeting the world from an emotions-first place - gawd what chaos! But desire drove me back to him, this time I managed to not absorb his field and become emotional the next day. But what we did do probably should not be posted in public forms where young people maybe reading! Let's just say it was a very illuminating visit and he's asked me back many times since and teases me relentlessly about what happened. lol We can manipulate energy when we are bi-located and both being energy workers we explored fully what that can mean for consenting adults with some concept of the bodies major energy channels.

The third time I bi-located to him I'm not entirely sure what happened, something like his sub-conscious self shared with me realities which his conscious mind was ignoring. That all got rather strange and when I reported it all to him the next day he not only verified all I'd seen but aspects of it which he couldn't verify turned out to be prophetic and came to pass over that day and the next - much to our mutual surprise. This all involved his social circles and co-workers and their states of consciousness and emotional dependence on him. He is now being more aware and alert to energetically protecting himself from people who are not sorting out their own lives and instead wanting others to bail them out or to just whine.

Always these bi-locations are intense and I seem to need a week between them for processing and building up energy and interest in doing another one.

I've yet to decide which way the lectures will head in terms of non local consciousness - my personal interest is in bi-location currently, however I have far more drawings and evidence from group participations in OBE to other worlds.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Lately I've begun to gather scientific studies on Bi-location and OBE's. I'm well beyond needing scientist to tell me something is true or not, however I've been asked to lecture in front of several different groups this year like SES (Society for Scientific Exploration) IONS, Near Death Experience groups and so on, some of these want a scientific basis in Speakers talks and this has forced me to start digging up research.
If anyone has any research papers or links please message me with them! I'd be eternally grateful!

I've not decided which direction the talks will be held in exactly - certainly the fields of the Non-Local Consciousness, but within that there are several directions that could go. Off World exploration like we're discussing here, or my most recent fascination - Bi-Location!

Once we learn how to get the mind quiet and set our Intention before silencing the mind - then Consciousness it's self is free to roam and a little part of the mind acts as the Observer or Witness recording/remembering what was seen/heard/felt.

Recently I've begun dating again and have met a special person. He shares some of the abilities I have, mainly being able to work with and focus energy for healing and of course some psychic awareness. He may actually be even more energy aware than I currently due to being Very Open.
We live several hours apart which requires an investment of driving time to see each other.
For me Psychic abilities are something which allows me freedom - they are Life Hacks.
I've long known I could bi-locate due to people reporting to me it happening and what I told them, etheric crystals I gave them, energy work I did on them etc. What I wasn't able to do is for the thinking mind to control Bi-location - meaning it was happening spontaneously and usually without the thinking minds knowledge.
With a new Beau and the missing and longing associated with that, I decided it was a great opportunity to try and develop Bi-location from something Higher Self did and I would get reports back on to something the human mind was actually in control of like other psychic abilities. So having gotten hi permission to come spend the night with him in Energy Form (no argument there! lol) we went to bed at the same time and I disassociated consciousness from the body flying to his town and house (which I'd not yet been in) and found his room. He was curled up on his right side. I came in behind him to spoon, kissing his left ear and lightly blowing on his hair to let him know I'd arrived before nestling in to spoon and spend the night.
The next day he was able to describe his position when I arrived, the ear kiss and hair blowing and how I curled/spooned against him and my arm looped over him and the pleasure and warmth of my presence before sleep over took him. He described it exactly.

He is an emotionally based person, having an emotional response first to events around him. Whereas I have an intellectual reaction to the world first and emotion is something that trails far behind and is often not experienced in leu of analyzation and contemplation. During the night our fields became so integrated that the next day, back in my own body I experienced emotional reactions to everything, the sun, a bird flying by, the phone ringing, the taste of coffee and so on. EVERYTHING!
It was disconcerting and rather alarming even and by evening I was emotionally exhausted and wanted my cool, calm rational intellect back to perceive the world though!

I waited a week before bi-locating to him again as I really don't enjoy meeting the world from an emotions-first place - gawd what chaos! But desire drove me back to him, this time I managed to not absorb his field and become emotional the next day. But what we did do probably should not be posted in public forms where young people maybe reading! Let's just say it was a very illuminating visit and he's asked me back many times since and teases me relentlessly about what happened. lol We can manipulate energy when we are bi-located and both being energy workers we explored fully what that can mean for consenting adults with some concept of the bodies major energy channels.

The third time I bi-located to him I'm not entirely sure what happened, something like his sub-conscious self shared with me realities which his conscious mind was ignoring. That all got rather strange and when I reported it all to him the next day he not only verified all I'd seen but aspects of it which he couldn't verify turned out to be prophetic and came to pass over that day and the next - much to our mutual surprise. This all involved his social circles and co-workers and their states of consciousness and emotional dependence on him. He is now being more aware and alert to energetically protecting himself from people who are not sorting out their own lives and instead wanting others to bail them out or to just whine.

Always these bi-locations are intense and I seem to need a week between them for processing and building up energy and interest in doing another one.

I've yet to decide which way the lectures will head in terms of non local consciousness - my personal interest is in bi-location currently, however I have far more drawings and evidence from group participations in OBE to other worlds.
CrystalSong, Thankyou for sharing all this with us and being so open, your bi-locating experiences are truly amazing.
Those heightened senses ? smells, tastes, noticing the birds, the sun, every little thing heightened, I wouldn’t mind betting you felt you were walking on air too.
That sounds very much like someone who’s fallen in love and boy those emotions are hard to control, I can see why you would have to take time out to sort it, to get your feet planted firmly back on the ground, because it does cause chaos and I imagine could affect your work in an adverse way.

This is turning out to be a really enlightening thread, with Sinera and Hendas experiences, and Abby and Alain telling us how they are doing, as Pucksterguy said, posting this stuff is proof that with practice and dedication, anyone can do it.

Who knows, there maybe others waiting in the wings with experiences and you lovelies being so open might give them the courage to join in and share, even if it’s, ‘ Well I thought it was happening, but..... ‘

Wishing you well with your lectures, I’m hoping some will be on video, I would like to hear them. <3

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Beautiful. Belief is, in some ways, everything; I believe, lol.

I believe we have a lot of control over this too; in other words if we are fearful and expect negativity it's more likely to arrive. If we can find the trust (easier said that done many times, lol:eek::p) the whole experience reflects that beauty too.
Gosh can that be a challenge sometimes!

Last edited:

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
I've noticed this as well, there are places I can't get back to, even after multiple attempts spread across months. I often wonder what the interference is caused by.
I guess it is depending on which portals are open. I feel some portals are closed sometimes and we cannot have access to them.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I guess it is depending on which portals are open. I feel some portals are closed sometimes and we cannot have access to them.
I’m a complete novice here, so bear with me if I ask some dumb questions
I understand portals to a degree but I’m trying to get my head around why one would be closed to us while out of the body
Having said that, I can see that their must be some places we can’t reach, whatever state we are in
Actually I’m thinking out loud really, hoping there will be some discussion on portals.

Also could I ask, if, or rather when, one of us does manage to find ourself out of our body, what we might expect?
I think there’s a good chance that we might feel excited, apprehensive, or downright scared at first and not know what to do, that’s if those emotions haven’t plopped us back into the body
Do any of you remember your very first time, how did you feel, perhaps someone was guiding, teaching you.
I feel anything you can tell us will help.

As I’ve already said, I have tried over the years taking instructions from books, and a few month back i visualised going through the wall into the garden, then flying higher until could see the roof of our building, then across the cemetery at the back, ( no PG, nobody popped up to say, BOO!!! ) lol.
I must say I felt light, it was night time but I could see quite clearly for a few seconds, but I wasn’t out of my body, it was different to when I was floating in the hallway

Was it purely imagination, I’ve never seen our roof, or the cemetery from above.

I must say I felt light, it was night time but I could see quite clearly for a few seconds, but I wasn’t out of my body, it was different to when I was floating in the hallway
It sounds like to me you traveled via the etheric body as you could feel light and see at night, whereas the other time in the hall you were traveling via your astral body. Mind you I'm just throwing words out there to try and describe the differences between modes of travel. I've never really found a definitive source that others agree upon as the words to use to describe these differences.

I do not usually use the Astral Body, I etherically travel or mentally project, there's a slight difference between these two in my lingo but that difference is only the difference in what dimension one perceives information in. According to my lingo the astral body can travel 3rd and 4th dimensions, the mental body can cover 3rd through 12th and still retrieve information and the etheric body can travel 3rd through 20th.

Originally when I started OBE'ing for the first 5 years or so I dropped into meditation and projected when I saw the smoke ring portal things open. The last few years I project before I see the portals - it's very instant - I'm just at the designated destination on the thought having already dropped into meditiation. I do however when out and about occasionally see portals, I don't take them though as I wasn't the one who opened it. Well thats not strictly true, I have taken them before, but had an idea what laid on the other side before jumping through.

I've kind of come to believe I just wasn't able to dial my own frequency to the correct one needed for access. But actually have no idea though why I can't get back to places previously reached occasionally.

Reactions: Anaeika and Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I’m a complete novice here, so bear with me if I ask some dumb questions.
My biggest discovery on this topic was memories of having done this kind of thing before as a child.
They were forgotten memories of flying etc; and when I read something which reminded me of them I felt like slapping my palm to my forehead/facepalm:fp once I realized that the memory had been sitting someplace inside me the whole timeo_O:cool: At the same time it was a really exciting thing to discover. It was here on this site that I read some description of out of body travel which triggered this memory. I also no longer recall which description of such travel it was, lol.

Another useful bit of memory that went with it was being told, as a child, by loved ones that 'that's not real' and being unable to counter this assertion with anything I knew at the time. I distinctly remember knowing that it was real and putting aside (for the time) the ability to verbalize or demonstrate why I was so certain of it. I guess I put it aside for decades, lol:rolleyes::))

Anyway, the reason I bring this up is that I am guessing that I am not the only one who did this kind of thing naturally as a child. Tom Campbell writes about a similar realization. Probably lots of others too. I'm guessing that we all (or at minimum most of us?) do some form of such travel while young. Further, I can imagine that most of us are, at some point, faced with some situation where people we believe in say/do something that creates within us (as a child) a dilemma. This dilemma would be some form of I can't explain it/prove it/demonstrate that this is real dilemma. If we cannot explain/prove/demonstrate how real this is within our own inner space would it not easily create a belief that 'none of this is real'.
If this so (i.e. we are born able to do this and come to create a belief that we cannot/that it is not real), isn't it easiest just to let it happen like a child does by letting go of the belief that it is unreal or cannot occur? After all, we've done this before!:eek:O.o:D

In point form, this is the theory:
- child naturally has out of body travel experiences

- at some point a (well meaning or not) trusted person says something like: 'That isn't real', 'Show me. You can't do this now, can you?', 'If I can't see you do it then it doesn't exist.'
--> This creates a dilemma of a 'I can't explain it.', 'I can't prove it.', 'I can't demonstrate it.' type
--> The child resolves the dilemma as best the child can; for many of us this may take the form of a belief that this is 'not real', 'I can't do this', 'this is impossible for anyone to do' etc.
--> The child lives life, or large portions of life, becoming an adult, with this belief that out of body travel is not real/can't be done/I can't do it etc. --> As this happens, the (now) adult likely picks up 'evidence' that this stuff is unreal/impossible. This evidence is likely in the form of e.g. conversations with other people who have similar beliefs because they, too, have been faced with a similar dilemma at some point in their lives, initially this was probably as a child
--> as 'evidence' accumulates the person holds more firmly to the belief that this cannot occur/is unreal
--> as 'evidence' accumulates we reinforce each others' beliefs that this cannot occur/is unreal
--> a 'circle of belief reinforcing belief' is created and the belief becomes near-impossible to question. It becomes very 'real'. After all, 'everybody knows this'

- in order to break this belief cycle we can: a) question the belief and b) believe that we can naturally do this... like a child does

Perhaps (another :fp as I just realized this as I am writing it) that's why I loved this quote about 'what lies within us' so much: https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/the-quotes-thread.4968/page-3#post-45297

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)