5 colonies on Mars...anyone seen them all? (2 Viewers)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Tell us about the ones you've seen, please.

One is a civilian colony, in which they have to 'make it on their own' wild west pioneer style. The death rate is very very high. It's been there for several decades and new people are supplied to it fairly regularly but not supplies or support. Housing and buildings are made out of native materials mixed together in a sort of concrete forming igloo type adobe buildings. It has a green house and some power station or utility structure or some sort of shared common infrastructure but everything is bare minimum and life expectancy is short and brutal.

The other is an underground government lab filled with scientist and researchers and support staff doing gene splicing and other gene combining experiments. It's fully stocked, staffed and protected by Military presence. There is much coming and going here, most people do not live on site - but commute via teleporters daily.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
How incredible CrystalSong, Thankyou for sharing with us.
I noticed when looking at the site you quoted, that they are not much better there than on earth, as far as peaceful living goes.

You must have so many experiences of other worlds, I wonder if you might share some more with us.
I’m especially interested in other dimensions.

Hi June, I do have many stories and even some sketches and drawings of some of the trips. Basically what I've found is the bi-ped model - that is two front facing eyes, two legs and two arms is actually very common out there, many advanced races in this particular universe have this model with a huge variety of presentations (color, height, textures, eye and mouth shape etc) within the general bi-ped model. Most races I've found seem to have developed a balance between their world and their species and while they can defend themselves do not spend all their time warring like we do. A few species have completely controlled their expansion and live in domed habitats to keep their emissions from effecting the natural world around them. It's an amazing thing to see a garden planet with domes of the sentient race living live they are in a zoo to protect the natural world from themselves and the emissions of their culture.

I've only run into a couple societies actively in war...the common theme was one planet invading another for resources to save their own species which was toppling into 'hive collapse' from lack of land/resources/power due to over population. Species which are bi-ped generally have managed to strike a balance on their world (unlike us who are crawling across the planet concreting and asphalting every surface.
Species which follow other physical forms have other challenges. I once visited a world which was invading a bi-ped world for resources and energy. They were a wormlike species who secreted their hive housing, they seemed to have no ability to control their population, I presume they laid great numbers of eggs at once, and their hives covered in towering structures every piece of land of their highly swamp-like world. One could see no land at all - their race was desperate, they were willing to decimate most of their world population to gain some power crystals from a peaceful planet of highly evolved bi-peds with delicate features and blueish skin.

Most cultures I've run into are very absorbed with space exploration and studying other planets, that is of course how I find them in fact...I find their ships orbiting earth and use that to jump to their home world locations.

It is likely I could OBE once a day to another race/civilization everyday for the rest of my life and only see the barest minimum of what is out there. It is stunning how many advanced races there are - just in our universe!

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
CrytalSong, Thankyou so much for sharing those amazing experiences.
I don’t much like the sound of the wormlike species, and secreting their housing...yuk, sounds like something some of our insects on earth might do. Come to think of it, I can think of a few worms in position of power.

So there are actually people living in domes, the idea of living this way is not new to us is it, I don’t fancy it myself, but good on them for keeping their planet like a garden.
I suppose they can leave the domes and wander round the pristine landscape, or can they? Mmm!!...most intriguing, and brings even more questions to mind.

You could write a book about your experiences, I would certainly read it, failing that, I’m hoping this thread will continue for a while, some last for ages, take The Event , for example.

Maybe others will join with you to share their experiences, I hope so, this seems to be the only way we are going to find out about life outside this planet, at least until the governments come clean

While we’re on the subject.... have you ever contacted the beings in the ships circling earth that you mentioned and, have any of them been Pleiadians or Andromedons?
We seem to hear quite a lot about them, I’m interested in their culture.

Thanks again<3

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Dome cultures on planets can be necessary to make an eco-friendly, domestic atmosphere but then the beings living inside it are endemic to that particular mix of gases/ life-giving substances that they depend upon.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
It could be life that we do not consider life based on our scientific qualities. This life may be hidden in plain sight!

And to answer CrystalSong ‘s original question, no I have not experienced this for myself.

Corey Goode has some interviews where he talks about the secret space missions on Mars and the aliens who live there.

I should get back to Mars....I had been meaning too but ended up discovering the dark side of the moon was inhabited and that there were many, many different races of extra terrestrials there living as scientist and researchers and studying Earth. I became so fascinated with studying them (LOL) that I forgot about Mars.

One of the many things that fascinated me on the Moon was a trip I took 4 others on and two of us discovered two "IMAX theatres - for lack of a better word. They were wrap around screens which played street scenes from earth, they seemed to be live feeds, like they've tapped into our street camera's. The amphitheater was small, holding maybe 60 Beings at most.
There were two Theatres, the other one seemed to mostly be playing natures scenes, again on what appeared to be live feeds at ground level. It wasn't used as a movie theater with certain play times, instead they always ran and one could take breaks in there coming and going as one was inclined.
For whatever reason I found earth beings as entertainment to ETs on the Moon to be wildly fascinating and tried to see us from their view point.

One camera was on a porch stoop in an inner city an old multi-story brick building rose above the stoop. On the steps sat an old man in a Greek fisherman's hat and frayed tweed jacket, he sat there every day watching the pedestrians pass by in front of his home. A camera was on him from across the street and he was in turn being watch by ET's on the Dark Side of the moon, who were in turn being watched by a conscious projecting human (me) from Earth....there's just something so delicious in the full circle of that!

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
A camera was on him from across the street and he was in turn being watch by ET's on the Dark Side of the moon, who were in turn being watched by a conscious projecting human (me) from Earth....there's just something so delicious in the full circle of that!
It makes me wonder who was watching you?
And me?
And all the rest of us?

Does this method of interaction (viewing each other), passive as it seems, 'make waves' which affect things? If we believe that conscious awareness affects things (as I do and as all the original quantum physicists wrote about) then the answer is 'Yes, this form of awareness and viewing has an effect on the reality being viewed'. Probably also on the viewer.
Interstinger and interstinger... (to paraphrase Alice in Wonderland and/or her White Rabbit).

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
dark side of the moon was inhabited and that there were ma
How fascinating! I sure wish I could do what you do! The fact that you bring people with you is amazing in itself too.

So now that China has landed on the far side of the moon, what do you think they found out other than what we read in the news? And what do these aliens think? I have heard the far side had been fiercely protected so we couldn’t go back to the moon. Oh! This could be another thread! :)

Reactions: Alain and Lila

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
How fascinating! I sure wish I could do what you do! The fact that you bring people with you is amazing in itself too.

So now that China has landed on the far side of the moon, what do you think they found out other than what we read in the news? And what do these aliens think? I have heard the far side had been fiercely protected so we couldn’t go back to the moon. Oh! This could be another thread! :)
Simon Parkes mentioned this in his latest Connecting Consciousness weekly report. He said that the Chinese would have had agreements with dominant ET powers that control that part of the Moon. The way he mentioned it, I got the idea that those ETs might not be the same group/s that the US has agreements with.

It makes me wonder who was watching you?
And me?
And all the rest of us?

Does this method of interaction (viewing each other), passive as it seems, 'make waves' which affect things? If we believe that conscious awareness affects things (as I do and as all the original quantum physicists wrote about) then the answer is 'Yes, this form of awareness and viewing has an effect on the reality being viewed'. Probably also on the viewer.
Interstinger and interstinger... (to paraphrase Alice in Wonderland and/or her White Rabbit).
Very likely, but what to do about it? I for one know it's outside of my ability to even calculate, it just isn't possible for me to know the effects....but since I travel in a heightened state of Love and Compassion and Oneness it's likely that its a good impact whatever it is :) Yep, just sprinkling fairy dust and hearts across the Universe!

Simon Parkes mentioned this in his latest Connecting Consciousness weekly report. He said that the Chinese would have had agreements with dominant ET powers that control that part of the Moon. The way he mentioned it, I got the idea that those ETs might not be the same group/s that the US has agreements with.
That would be my guess as well....seriously, there's a lot of species there all with their own stations, sort of like all the research places countries have on Antarctica, many are actually connected by long corridors and a central area seems to supply water for many sections of the underground colonies/stations. We saw 1000's of feet, like giant warehouses of pipes at least 6 stories deep into the moon moving water all over the place, far more than any single station we've seen could use.

We also found old abandoned buildings and structures on the surface, I suspect the moon has been inhabited as long as Earth or longer.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Hmmmmmmmm?
Analyzing the pictures they found some anomalies (reflections that shouldn't be there, shadows in wrong angles, potential signs that may indicate that the pictures were made in a stage, etc.). Made some people think. Unfortunately not being able to analyze the negatives/original photos left gaps in the analysis so the conclusion was basically towards wait for more picture releases or new shots from another landing.

Last edited:

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
In ‘ Space Faring Civilizations ‘ by Eric Franz. Courtney Brown describes many RV sessions he has had on Mars.
He went to the past and viewed the Martian civilisation when it was active and thriving.
Another time the children were sluggish and asleep, there seemed to be some sort of genetic issue.
A time when the houses seemed abandoned, when the greys appeared to be trying to rescue the remaining Martians.

According to him, there seems to be two groups of surviving Martians, the first of which is located in what is believed to be an underground facility, beneath a mountain known as ‘Santa Fe Baldy ‘ in New Mexico.

The second group of present day Martians are apparently attempting to tough it out in primitive living quarters beneath the surface of their home world Mars, as the surface is no longer capable of sustaining life.

He relates much much more about Mars and the Martians, viewing them in past and future, it makes interesting reading.

The book was published 2009/2010, and also speaks of a shift and earths move to 5d.

Courtney Brown is an interesting fellow, the book must have been a really good read.
I don't doubt the veracity of his RV's. I've done too many OBE's and seen the things he's described or close enough to call it the same thing but as described by a different person. In my trips to Mars I've not seen Martians but have seen some 'wildlife' - crazy looking plated mini-dino like things. So something survived.

Last edited:

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
CrytalSong, Thankyou so much for sharing those amazing experiences.
I don’t much like the sound of the wormlike species, and secreting their housing...yuk, sounds like something some of our insects on earth might do. Come to think of it, I can think of a few worms in position of power.

So there are actually people living in domes, the idea of living this way is not new to us is it, I don’t fancy it myself, but good on them for keeping their planet like a garden.
I suppose they can leave the domes and wander round the pristine landscape, or can they? Mmm!!...most intriguing, and brings even more questions to mind.

You could write a book about your experiences, I would certainly read it, failing that, I’m hoping this thread will continue for a while, some last for ages, take The Event , for example.

Maybe others will join with you to share their experiences, I hope so, this seems to be the only way we are going to find out about life outside this planet, at least until the governments come clean

While we’re on the subject.... have you ever contacted the beings in the ships circling earth that you mentioned and, have any of them been Pleiadians or Andromedons?
We seem to hear quite a lot about them, I’m interested in their culture.

Thanks again<3
To make a side note here in the game allods is a civilisation that was far developped and fell under the curse of the god of darkness and became so wormfaces 2 to 3 m high

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
That’s interesting, Alain, makes one wonder where the ideas for these games come from.
Also sci fi films, in fact the book ‘ Space Faring Civilizations ‘ mentions ‘ Close Encounteres of the Third Kind ‘
The end of the film showed an exchange of humans and ETs, according to the book that bit was true,

According to a whistle blower who had worked for the US government, in 1947 a UFO crashed in New Mexico killing all the crew except one, much later the ET,, who they called EBE, later to become known as Ebens, was allowed to communicate with his home planet, via a device he had.

Eventually a rendezvous was arranged and in April 1964, the ETs landed to retrieve their fallen comrades.
Then the book goes on to describe the journey of the twelve humans who undertook to travel to the Ebens home planet, Serpo.
How they fared and how many returned home after approx 13 years.

The scientist, Paul Sagan, was initially sceptical of the whole project, but after he reviewed the data, he became more and more convinced of the veracity of the projects reality.

Apparently there were multi whistle blowers involved in the description of the project, so things vary a bit but the book gives a Serpo website, http/www.serpo.org

I heard about that report as well June and was fascinated to hear about the humans who traveled to the Ebens world and returned. It makes sense of course that we would do that given the opportunity. I recall there was some kind of health issue preventing them from staying longer but that one or two choice to anyway.

Alain, interestingly enough the invading worm-like species that secreted their housing on the swamp world were large. It's hard to tell out of body as we use our own bodies as measuring devices, but they seemed 6-8 feet long, maybe even larger. Their ships were very huge.

June, the Domes that the "Weebles" (our name for them) lived in were HUGE. The energy domes encompassed small sized cities. There were various entries and exits to the city and it seemed they could come and go, though we didn't see "Weebles" outside the city when we were there. We were also not looking though and that makes a huge amount of difference on what was seen.

We have communicated with Beings on ships, they didn't tell us where they were from though or what they were called. Their names for themselves wouldn't be our names for them and when they telepathically pint to a star system we don't recognize it, so that's not helpful either. Interestingly enough I've not cared what they were, doesn't that seem odd? Instead I recognize them by their ship and planet technology and esthetics. Which even that is difficult as there are SO MANY species out there that running into the same species twice is really rare.

It would be lovely if more people had off world experiences to report...it's a vast exciting Universe out there and more reporters would be a boon!

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
in the game they ware floating and lived in extrem big underground buildings as they didn t support sunlight anymore, interesting, russians talked well a truth they disclosure but well games is not the best place as most players rush trough and don t read storry and so on, only goal fastest possible end content which is a pitty for rare pearls

Reactions: Lila and June

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Of all the worlds you see, Crystalsong. Are they in a 3D enviroment? Or could the be 5D and or above?we are in the midst of a transition prob into 5D. I'm trying to grasp that concept of 5D. Almost all the planets you visit are advanced spiritually and technologically. How would we fit into that?

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Of all the worlds you see, Crystalsong. Are they in a 3D enviroment? Or could the be 5D and or above?we are in the midst of a transition prob into 5D. I'm trying to grasp that concept of 5D. Almost all the planets you visit are advanced spiritually and technologically. How would we fit into that?
That’s an interesting question PG, I haven’t actually thought about that.
now Ido think about it though, I realise none of it has felt any higher than 3d so far.

The things I’ve read about the living conditions of the Martians, and those on the Moon for example.
Certainly the humans who traveled to the Ebens home planet were in 3d.

I don’t know how different it would be in 5d, more awareness of course, maybe someone else has some info on it.

Jurgen Ziewe, in his second book ‘ Vistas of Infinity ‘ speaks of a place he visited, where a being was addressing others, he said the man was very tall and dressed in an incredibly attractive gown, that seemed to change pattern and colour every time he moved.
The mans skin was a whitish translucent blue, very soft, diffusing the light as velvet does.

Jurgen was taken to the home planet to witness a union with a female aspect of his species and realised what a great privilege it was.
Below I e posted a couple of pages of this particular experience, and must say, if anyone wishes to know something of the wonderful dimensions that exist, I urge you to get this book.
The guy has been traveling for forty years, recording faithfully, he says some won’t believe it but that is up to them.

I know one thing though, if we feel a need to keep these bodies, we will only be able to go so far.
If we want the wonderful, heavenly type dimensions, we will have to drop the vehicle we are using.
This narrow bit of light we exist in is like a speck of dust, we are like insects in comparison to what is out there.

Attachments

That's a really great point Pucksterguy, and not one easily addressed. Imperial proof for example is impossible to get...we don't really have measuring devices to sort out what deminsion we're in.
Some places I've been I'm sure were 3rd...for others my Intention was set on 6th or 5th and things seemed to line up with that.
As to here on Earth - it's third dimension but we can be in higher states of consciousness for short periods of time, and some of us can even really prolong that...but let some which brings out fear hit us (4 cops pulling us over, a death in the family, finding a pet smashed on the road, being fired etc) and we're slammed back into 3rd dimension consciousness.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)