3 days of darkness, any explanation from astrology? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
I have an interest in the paranormal, even as it relates to religion. I investigate all avenues for more information to try and understand the big picture. The Bible mentions 3 days of darkness before the Big Change to something more positive, and during this time, it is assumed there there will be no electricity and no candles or other flames or sources of light will work unless the candles are blessed.

So could this be explained by astrology or some other phenomenon? I ask this because the story at the bottom is something that actually happened to me and sort of helps explain a tiny bit about only blessed candles working.

- Some background follows from someone else writing about this. This section appears to be only info from the Bible.

There is a few things that were missed. For the 3 Days of Darkness, we are supposed to have warm clothes, blankets, food, water, a Crucifix, something to cover the windows (ex. plywood, thick blankets) and lock the doors, wood for heat (electricity won't work), and of course the Blessed Candles. It's also recommended that we have an icon or picture of the Sacred Heart of Jesus and a picture of Our Mother Mary or other Saints.

We are also not supposed to go outside at all during those 3 Days. The demons will tempt us, pretending to be neighbors and loved ones that are begging to be let inside but we are not to open ANY window or ANY door, no matter what. There will also be severe storms, lightning and thunder, like we have never seen. Accompanied with "the nashing of teeth," demonic growls, scratching, digging and gouging sounds and the deafening shrieks of people screaming and crying out in pain.

As long as we don't look out the window, open the doors and continue to pray we will be safe from it all and nothing will be able to snuff the light out of the blessed candles.

The 3 Days of darkness was also prophesied by Marie-Julie Jahenny, who is an approved Catholic Mystic.

This book has a compilation of warnings and remedies. "Thy Will Be Done' for Catholics, Preparations & Remedies given to us by Our Lord and Mary Our Mother for the End Times."

--------

And here's my story. Me and some friends went to an old hunting cabin in the woods in the daytime. But when we got to within about 50 feet of the cabin, I felt this very negative, uneasy energy. As soon as I could feel this energy, none of our flashlights, matches, lighters, or even watches would work!

This was very disturbing as I didn't really believe in ghosts or demons at the time. But we went back the next day to try it again, and got the same results.

You will need your blessed candles IMO.

Last edited:

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
What a story! Glad you've shared it. Not sure what to make of it just now and that's okay.
Things like this tend to pop up when you need them.
I've got a beautiful little stash of candles that I feel are blessed and perhaps more on the way as I am closer to some honeybees. They make the best candles, IMO.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Alain

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
therium, the cabin is a cursed area, probably full of vengeful spirits. Hence the negative energy that affects anything light or electric-related.
Either it is a
a) native mass grave, or
b) there was a murder committed, or
c) a suicide, or
d) someone was accidentally killed, and does not want to move on.
This kind of thing is all over Asia. In Taiwan, such houses tend to require exorcism to send them off or prayers to appease the spirits,
and also sell for 30-60% below market price.
Same with Japan. I think the same with most of Southeast Asia. I do not know the details, but generally speaking, Buddhist populations
tend to require exorcism or prayers.

As far as the 3 days of darkness, my recollection is that it has to do with the magnetic pole flip. Archaeological digs of sediments have recovered proof that the magnetic field flipped the opposite direction several times over 100,000 years, meaning the earth spinned the other direction after the pole flip. When that happens, the magnetic flip occurs in a span of 3-5 days, and in some areas of the globe the day will stop in darkness for 3 days before spinning the other direction (i.e., right now sun rises in east and sets in west; after flip, sun rises in west and sets in east).

If you chase the "3 days of darkness" story, you can trace it back to the Egyptian Hall of Records, ancient records in all of Asia, Druidic histories of North Europe (which also includes some versions of King Arthur and the island of Avalon), and all the way back to Atlantis, Lemuria, and Hyperborea civilizations (depending on myths, stories, ancient scrolls, interpretations, etc.). Some interpretations of the downfall of these "advanced" civilizations intersect with the various magnetic pole flips (including the resulting erratic climate instability and megaquakes/volcanoes/floods).

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
As far as the 3 days of darkness, my recollection is that it has to do with the magnetic pole flip. Archaeological digs of sediments have recovered proof that the magnetic field flipped the opposite direction several times over 100,000 years, meaning the earth spinned the other direction after the pole flip. When that happens, the magnetic flip occurs in a span of 3-5 days, and in some areas of the globe the day will stop in darkness for 3 days before spinning the other direction (i.e., right now sun rises in east and sets in west; after flip, sun rises in west and sets in east).

If you chase the "3 days of darkness" story, you can trace it back to the Egyptian Hall of Records, ancient records in all of Asia, Druidic histories of North Europe (which also includes some versions of King Arthur and the island of Avalon), and all the way back to Atlantis, Lemuria, and Hyperborea civilizations (depending on myths, stories, ancient scrolls, interpretations, etc.). Some interpretations of the downfall of these "advanced" civilizations intersect with the various magnetic pole flips (including the resulting erratic climate instability and megaquakes/volcanoes/floods).
This is also my conclusion.
I once read one reference that mentioned that the poles always switched 90°. thus a point on the equator becomes the next pole and so on
but in the end it is indeed due to changes in magnetics that influence the magma streams.

continents rising and falling also coinside with these periods. what is 1-3 km of height on a diameter of 12000 km. small changes in circulation can change the area's of high and low pressure enough to do this.

• Informative
Reactions: Alain and Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I once read one reference that mentioned that the poles always switched 90°.
I've come across the same info but never heard it from anyone else. Thanks.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
s far as the 3 days of darkness, my recollection is that it has to do with the magnetic pole flip. Archaeological digs of sediments have recovered proof that the magnetic field flipped the opposite direction several times over 100,000 years, meaning the earth spinned the other direction after the pole flip. When that happens, the magnetic flip occurs in a span of 3-5 days, and in some areas of the globe the day will stop in darkness for 3 days before spinning the other direction (i.e., right now sun rises in east and sets in west; after flip, sun rises in west and sets in east).

If the Earth stopped and went in the opposite direction, everything would be dead. Nothing could survive that.

It is a magnetic shift, not a physical one.

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
Pod, not exactly. A magnetic shift does that - it changes the planet's physical attributes since the magnetism interacts with the solar system. There is an electromagnetic balance that exists across the planets and the Sun.
Examples of this are the magnetic shield that protects Earth from Sun's harmful rays (Earth would have long been burned off just like Mars if there was no magnetic field), and the changing tides from the Moon's rotation (it affects both gravitational and EM fields).

Yes and no. Buddhist monks who have conducted OBEs and meditations (same with Hindus) have visited/seen at least 6 "eras" of civilizations over
millions of years, with each lost to eternity due to such cataclysms.
Yes, they are extinction-level events, but no, not everything and everyone dies. Some humans survive and eventually recreate civilization.
There are sea animal species that are millions of years old.

Also, there is increasing evidence that panspermia is the reality. Modern humans have 4-6% DNA that does not exist anywhere in Earth history. Same thing with the current civilization's animal species, other than the ones that have survived for millions and billions of years.

I recall somewhere amongst Dolores Cannon's books that in some of her QHHTs, some past lives were millions of years old, and were of advanced ET lifeforms who waited in space until Earth's x-th cataclysm had subsided, then proceeded to terraform Earth to make it habitable. After that, they seeded Earth with life.

Again, these creation stories and myths are all over ancient civilizations, and Tibet monasteries have lots of these types of murals. Same with Hinduism.

Also, across all of Earth, there are many ancient cave paintings that depict Birkeland currents (z-pinch) across Earth during magnetic pole flips.
Here are a few:

Last edited:

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
A magnetic pole shift means the iron core changes direction, not the whole planet.

We are in the midst of a magnetic shift but it could take ages.

For goodness sake do some research before posting this stuff. The Earth will not atop spinning in one direction and start turning in another. This has never happened and will not happen. You are fear mongering!

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
Haha. Thanks Pod.
I do my research before posting.

NASA and other geological research teams have done seismic and radiological research on the Earth's core, essentially using huge radio telescopes and sending signals into the core and trying to catch them bouncing back. Guess what... its a hollow Earth. The readings on density indicate less than water, which means its hollow. Of course, this goes completely against our textbook "science" stuff, as you say, iron mantle.
Check out Admiral Byrd's trips to the South Pole. His journals indicate he actually went inside the Earth and sailed the internal seas. Again, this was discredited and hidden from "science" and "geological history", not unlike the current riots.

And no, magnetic pole shifts are coupled with rapidly weakening solar magnetic fields. that is why the sun's rays are getting stronger, and people across the world are getting sunburns faster than "usual" (in some cases near the equator, less than 2 minutes to sunburn). The geological finds indicate the magnetic shifts move faster - like a few years, and then once they reach the tipping point where "N" moves to "S" quickly (just like a compass - the needle slowly moves to the E/W position, and then accelerates to the opposite N/S position).

Not fearmongering, just stating research, archaeology, geology information that were hidden from history. Not to mention all are validated through various QHHTs, ancient site's hieroglyphs and stone wall drawings, mythology throughout the ages, and Buddhist/Hindu meditations/OBEs/astral travels.

Let's just agree to disagree.

Again, thank you for your comments. :)

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
We are also not supposed to go outside at all during those 3 Days. The demons will tempt us, pretending to be neighbors and loved ones that are begging to be let inside but we are not to open ANY window or ANY door, no matter what. There will also be severe storms, lightning and thunder, like we have never seen. Accompanied with "the nashing of teeth," demonic growls, scratching, digging and gouging sounds and the deafening shrieks of people screaming and crying out in pain
It's always a good idea to stay protected when there is sporadic lightning about. I find this story a bit like "don't go under the waterfall, the mermaids might get you". I have to admit to being a cynic when religions try mind-control.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
A magnetic pole shift means the iron core changes direction, not the whole planet.

We are in the midst of a magnetic shift but it could take ages.

For goodness sake do some research before posting this stuff. The Earth will not atop spinning in one direction and start turning in another. This has never happened and will not happen. You are fear mongering!
From what I've read, I think the magnetic shift goes in 30 degree slices and over eons of time the magnetic pole has shifted from the Hudson Bay area to Siberia.

A physical pole shift, involving the whole planet rolling on its side or flipping, is so dramatic and violent it could throw the planet's oceans spaceward - washing machine effect. No doubt it may have happened, and may happen again, but not any time soon.

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
Melt, let me clarify one thing about the "magnetic shift" definition I am referring to, because it seems there is a misunderstanding between Pods and me.

The magnetic pole shift that is shown throughout civilizations is one where the Earth's rotation spins the other way; it does not flip the entire planet, nor make huge angle movements to the physical orientation of the planet. This magnetic shift affects the earth's electromagnetic field, and creates Birkeland currents. Unfortunately, flipping the magnetic poles affects the direction of spin for the Earth - it turns backwards as the Sun's and the Solar System's magnetic fields have been destabilized and affect the Earth's spin in the opposite direction.

Yes, a magnetic pole shift does affect everything on the surface due to abrupt spin speed changes - waters will slosh up to Mt Everest levels, mega-earthquakes will increase, continents will crumple up like paper or break like a candy bar. However, it will not affect the physical orientation of Earth (i.e., America is still in Northern Hemisphere, Asia is still where it is - give or take some delta degrees of change due to instability).

The only thing that has plausibly happened from a physical Earth standpoint is precession; like a spinning top, the Earth tips 90% the other direction along the vertical axis. This would mean the seasons flip the calendar year; America's summers would be in Dec-Jan, while Australia's summers would be in July-Aug.

The interesting thing from this point of view is that there is evidence underneath the ice in Siberia and Antarctica that lush jungles and habitats similar to the Amazons exist. So there is evidence that the Earth has physically tilted so that North and South Poles were on the equator. What caused this is unclear.

The above physical "changes" have nothing to do with the magnetic field - they happen when the stellar gravitational field changes (i.e., Sun changes its solar wind dramatically, an relatively minor asteroid hits Earth, a huge planet (Nibiru, etc.) flies by Earth and pulls it like a string, destabilizing its "top" vertical orientation.

It would take a major megastructure situation to create a violent physical pole shift; a huge Jupiter-size planet flying by, Sun going supernova, a gigantic asteroid half size of moon hits, etc. Those are ELE events.

Once again, thank you. If this doesn't clarify the misunderstanding, let's agree to disagree. :)
Cheers!

• Informative
Reactions: June and Snowmelt

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Absolutely my point Kevin C the magnetic shift is not the Earth spinning the other way, but the magnetic field. Sorry if I sound harsh, I have become extremely allergic to bullshit since the Covid 19 drama started.

Here is an interesting perspective.

Screenshot (61).png

Reactions: Alain and June

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Melt, let me clarify one thing about the "magnetic shift" definition I am referring to, because it seems there is a misunderstanding between Pods and me.

The magnetic pole shift that is shown throughout civilizations is one where the Earth's rotation spins the other way; it does not flip the entire planet, nor make huge angle movements to the physical orientation of the planet. This magnetic shift affects the earth's electromagnetic field, and creates Birkeland currents. Unfortunately, flipping the magnetic poles affects the direction of spin for the Earth - it turns backwards as the Sun's and the Solar System's magnetic fields have been destabilized and affect the Earth's spin in the opposite direction.

Yes, a magnetic pole shift does affect everything on the surface due to abrupt spin speed changes - waters will slosh up to Mt Everest levels, mega-earthquakes will increase, continents will crumple up like paper or break like a candy bar. However, it will not affect the physical orientation of Earth (i.e., America is still in Northern Hemisphere, Asia is still where it is - give or take some delta degrees of change due to instability).

The only thing that has plausibly happened from a physical Earth standpoint is precession; like a spinning top, the Earth tips 90% the other direction along the vertical axis. This would mean the seasons flip the calendar year; America's summers would be in Dec-Jan, while Australia's summers would be in July-Aug.

The interesting thing from this point of view is that there is evidence underneath the ice in Siberia and Antarctica that lush jungles and habitats similar to the Amazons exist. So there is evidence that the Earth has physically tilted so that North and South Poles were on the equator. What caused this is unclear.

The above physical "changes" have nothing to do with the magnetic field - they happen when the stellar gravitational field changes (i.e., Sun changes its solar wind dramatically, an relatively minor asteroid hits Earth, a huge planet (Nibiru, etc.) flies by Earth and pulls it like a string, destabilizing its "top" vertical orientation.

It would take a major megastructure situation to create a violent physical pole shift; a huge Jupiter-size planet flying by, Sun going supernova, a gigantic asteroid half size of moon hits, etc. Those are ELE events.

Once again, thank you. If this doesn't clarify the misunderstanding, let's agree to disagree. :)
Cheers!
Yes, the way you explain it, reminds me that I'm aware of most of that information. I have read some of it decades ago and some of it recently, so that ties it up nicely in a digestable package. Thanks.

OP
therium

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Very interesting to see all the slightly different views, but also the common threads in each view. :)

• I agree

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I've read a number of reports of what people think might happen with a magnetic pole reversal. Many discuss extinction level event scenarios, others much milder. I really like Ben Davidson (from Suspicious Observer's) presentation as I like how he goes through the information.

I don't know how any of us could know what to expect. After all, nobody has been through it nor has it happened for so many generations back that there are no records I'm aware of other than piecemeal bits like pteroglyphs that portray forms which look like Birkeland currents from locales all over the world.

I guess we'll have to wait and see.
Not something our monkey minds really like to do, is it?

• Intriguing Post

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Last Friday I was talking to a friend and saying ‘ the world is changing ‘. Suddenly out of my mouth came ‘ Something big is coming, ‘ and started to shiver, I’m saying ‘ It’s really big, huge, oh my god, oh my god. I don’t know when but I feel it’s near.’
I’ve had these intuitive feelings/premonitions before but this was so strong it rocked me. I was holding my chest as this was passing through me, and I know from past experience that when I feel like that it’s correct, I don’t think Ive ever had one so strong.

I don’t know what it is but it seems global. I’ve been trying to intuit what it might possibly be but that doesn’t work so well.it has to come out of the blue. I have an idea rolling around my head but that’s most likely just my mind.
The only thing I’m sure about is something really big is approaching and it didn’t feel all negative, it has the positive side too, thank god.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I don’t know what it is but it seems global. I’ve been trying to intuit what it might possibly be but that doesn’t work so well.it has to come out of the blue. I have an idea rolling around my head but that’s most likely just my mind.
The only thing I’m sure about is something really big is approaching and it didn’t feel all negative, it has the positive side too, thank god.
I feel it has to global and substantial enough to make the news and reach people. I'm always checking in with family and neighbors to get a feel for what they know. Been surprised that quite a few women now know to avoid nail polish with formaldehyde. I know that seems silly and small, but I see it as an indication that health info is trickling down. If they question nail polish, then they will question other things, too. However, I mostly see people going on with their lives as always. We are enured to the virus, horrible politicians, sketchy celebrities, etc. so it will have to be something different.

• Cool Post
Reactions: Alain and Lila

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I feel it has to global and substantial enough to make the news and reach people. I'm always checking in with family and neighbors to get a feel for what they know. Been surprised that quite a few women now know to avoid nail polish with formaldehyde. I know that seems silly and small, but I see it as an indication that health info is trickling down. If they question nail polish, then they will question other things, too. However, I mostly see people going on with their lives as always. We are enured to the virus, horrible politicians, sketchy celebrities, etc. so it will have to be something different.
Well, while resting on the bed today because of the heat and back, I felt strange, not really me somehow. I was saying to myself. ‘ It’s gonna knock their socks off ‘. So perhaps it will be a big wake up call.

• Intriguing Post

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
Absolutely my point Kevin C the magnetic shift is not the Earth spinning the other way, but the magnetic field. Sorry if I sound harsh, I have become extremely allergic to bullshit since the Covid 19 drama started.

Here is an interesting perspective.

View attachment 9841
Pods, I just realized you completely misunderstood my post. What I wrote is the complete opposite of what you are saying.

I am not talking about the orbit of the Earth around the Sun; I'm talking about the Earth's spin (instead of current orientation sunset in W and sunrise in E, we will have sunset in E and sunrise in W after the shift).
Magnetic pole shift will end up with the Earth spinning the opposite direction, because N becomes S, and S becomes N.
I'm not entirely sure why you don't believe the Earth will spin the other direction - do an experiment and use a magnet on a compass. You will see that the needle can be forced to go S when it is supposed to be facing N.
The magnetic field spins of the planets and the Sun stay the same; which means when the Earth's poles reverse, that means the Earth's spin MUST go the opposite direction.
I am guessing that unless you took a course in electromagnetic theory, maybe this isn't intuitive at all. Apologies for going into complicated physics.

My post also mentioned that with the spin change, that means Earth changes will still be on. Continents will crumble, megatsunamis the size of Mt. Everest will be all over the place. It is the same thing as jumping into a pool - water splashes up and becomes chaotic.
Which means lots of disasters and population deaths, to keep it simple.
Not necessarily ELE, but modern civilization as we know it now will cease to exist - we will be back to hunter - gatherers.

Why do you think countries started the Svalbard Global Seed Trust?

Indiana Jones-like archaeologists have unearthed such evidence.
Governments around the world know it is just a matter of time - whether pole shift, asteroid strike, etc.

Even there's evidence that Mt. Everest used to be on sea level, just as there's evidence Siberia and Antarctica used to be on the equator (for how many thousand years, who knows).

Of course this isn't reported in our science textbooks, since it doesn't fit the story of Darwin's evolution of species over millions of years, as well as the continental drift theory (which is half-bunk; part of it is the Earth's expansion theory).

Anyways, I will stop here because there's no point arguing about semantics. We will agree to disagree, as usual.
Cheers!

Last edited:

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Pods, I just realized you completely misunderstood my post. What I wrote is the complete opposite of what you are saying.

Magnetic pole shift will end up with the Earth spinning the opposite direction, because N becomes S, and S becomes N.
I'm not entirely sure why you don't believe the Earth will spin the other direction - do an experiment and use a magnet on a compass. You will see that the needle can be forced to go S when it is supposed to be facing N.
The magnetic field spins of the planets and the Sun stay the same; which means when the Earth's poles reverse, that means the Earth's spin MUST go the opposite direction.
I am guessing that unless you took a course in electromagnetic theory, maybe this isn't intuitive at all. Apologies for going into complicated physics.

My post also mentioned that with the spin change, that means Earth changes will still be on. Continents will crumble, megatsunamis the size of Mt. Everest will be all over the place. It is the same thing as jumping into a pool - water splashes up and becomes chaotic.
Which means lots of disasters and population deaths, to keep it simple.
Not necessarily ELE, but modern civilization as we know it now will cease to exist - we will be back to hunter - gatherers.

Why do you think countries started the Svalbard Global Seed Trust?

Indiana Jones-like archaeologists have unearthed such evidence.
Governments around the world know it is just a matter of time - whether pole shift, asteroid strike, etc.

Even there's evidence that Mt. Everest used to be on sea level, just as there's evidence Siberia and Antarctica used to be on the equator (for how many thousand years, who knows).

Of course this isn't reported in our science textbooks, since it doesn't fit the story of Darwin's evolution of species over millions of years, as well as the continental drift theory (which is half-bunk; part of it is the Earth's expansion theory).

Anyways, I will stop here because there's no point arguing about semantics. We will agree to disagree, as usual.
Cheers!
I can agree that the whole Tibetan plateau (now at very thin air levels) was once at sea level. This is all discussed in detail in Lobsang Rampa books (written in 1960s). The Tibetan monks of the late 1800s knew their Tibetan history, going back thousands of years (not sure how the Chinese invasion impacted on this level of knowledge - probably badly as many were killed by them so as not to challenge Communism).

• I agree

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
I can agree that the whole Tibetan plateau (now at very thin air levels) was once at sea level. This is all discussed in detail in Lobsang Rampa books (written in 1960s). The Tibetan monks of the late 1800s knew their Tibetan history, going back thousands of years (not sure how the Chinese invasion impacted on this level of knowledge - probably badly as many were killed by them so as not to challenge Communism).
Melt, that history is still there.
There are anecdotes (including fiction like "Journey to the Center of the Earth" that are, in reality, half-biographical) that underneath the Tibetan temples, there is a path that descends thousands of miles into the Earth, and comes up on the surface of Inner Earth. The ancient texts/scrolls are still
stored there.
It is forbidden knowledge; even the most senior monks don't know about it. Apparently only the "Lamas" such as Dalai Lama/Panchen Lama and a few retainers are passed on such knowledge, and even then, the full "map" is broken up into bits so nobody gets the whole picture.

Yes, these are myths and stories passed through generations (such as Admiral Byrd's journals of his trips to Inner Earth), but there is some pinch of truth in all of them. The question is how to piece them together, just like Indiana Jones.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I have just watched that long Polish vid that Pod posted on the other thread (Star Trek thread) and it also mentions underground tunnels to various parts of inner Earth, and one access point (and 2 underground cities - one called Tomassi) under the Romanian Mount Bucegi.

• Intriguing Post

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Yes, these are myths and stories passed through generations (such as Admiral Byrd's journals of his trips to Inner Earth), but there is some pinch of truth in all of them. The question is how to piece them together, just like Indiana Jones.
Probably with courage, patience and fortitude (and the will to survive as a Human race!)

• Love this post!

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
No I did not misunderstand Kevin C. This was an issue I had years ago until I understood that the pole reversal DOES NOT MEAN a spin reversal. It is a process within the Earth.

Here is an article from National Geographic that explains pole reversal. Does not mention spin reversal.

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
Pods, thank you.
National Geographic is the worst peddler of "popular" and pseudo science there is.
It is at the forefront of "climate science":
1960s-70s: ice age
1980s-90s: depleted ozone layer
1990s-2000s: Al Gore's infamous "global warming" campaigns
mid-2000s: climate change...
now - even though its ice age, they are droning on about Green New Deals.
NG is at the front of it all.
Apart from its beautiful travel and animal safari articles, the rest is junk.
And see the article - it is still peddling the "hard core - iron mantle" fiction.
Who has ever traveled down to see what is underneath Earth's surface?
You can't prove its an iron core.

The Earth is more like a gyroscope with a hollow inside and several different fluid outer layers.
That is borne from all the Hollow Earth evidence (that's been peer discredited by the governments since it
destroys their iron mantle narrative), and all the religious and ancient artifacts and ruins as I have indicated before.

Let's agree to disagree as it seems we believe in different sets of evidence.
You want to believe in MSM and textbook science,
I want to believe in actual scientific instrument readings of Earth's density that the Earth is hollow (simply put - the Earth's density is less than water).
I also believe in archaeology, myths, ancient texts, and more recently, Admiral Byrd's famous journals of his travels into the inside of the Earth through a hole in Antarctica, in which he indicated there is a mini-Sun in the center of the Earth. He even indicated he met and saw many different species in Inner Earth, and these are borne out in ancient carvings in Tibet and Egypt that show "exotic" animal species.

Let's make it even simpler and end it here:
You believe in a hard Earth and an iron core, like a baseball with a wood core.
I believe in a hollow Earth where the the Earth is more like a gyroscope, with several movable layers that are sensitive to stellar magnetic fields, and a
inner Earth world with its own mini Sun.

Again, thank you.

OP
therium

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
I get the intuition that something big and positive will happen soon, but some people will be so shocked by it their minds may not survive. Someone once told me "The mind should be open enough to let new ideas in, but not so open the brain falls out." Some people live in a very close-minded world, much of it based on fear.

EDIT: During my life it seems I was slowly exposed to metaphysical or paranormal events, almost like I was in training for something.

Last edited:
  • Cool Post
  • I agree
Reactions: Snowmelt and Alain

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Let's agree to disagree as it seems we believe in different sets of evidence.
You want to believe in MSM and textbook science,
Please do not assume you know what another person's beliefs are.

Maybe NG was not a good choice and I am sorry for that.

I most certainly do not subscribe to MSM nor do I subscribe to the solid Earth theory and textbook science. and to make a generalised statement about me is not helpful. I am quite familiar with Admiral Byrd and I think something may well come from the Antarctic soon.

But you are quire right, it is time to bring this to an end.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
i only heart the 3 days are when half of the way of the pole shift is, so with a date that was used in a video when it supposedly started and the speed taken in action i conculded it can be 2022 -+6 month.

what is right and what not on that time will tell

fact is no fear = protection, information = wisdom, misinformation = fear

the times are good to listen more to our heart than our head

• I agree
Reactions: Lila

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
the film 2012 as absurd the special effects are shows the these with it, and then, the himalayan salt, did it grown on trees? surely not

as there is this dimensional change the desastrous flip of poles can be but a pure 3d phenomenon, fact is with the oceans, once they rise enough i have the ocean at my doorstep

• Jaw Dropping Post
Reactions: Snowmelt

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)