2 Energy updates February 7, 2017 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
1- Many veils are falling down now
We are receiving cellular light stars in our bodies and they are increasing the work in intensity and quality
We are changing and evolving
Many of what has been hidden is coming out of the depths of that space where ignorance and manipulation were part of humans' journey
Now it is time to awakening to the Soul Call as this is part of the main process
As darkness fades away to let the soul reach its completion
That light is burning these days all of that no more would serve the Earth and Humanity is standing up to heal and breathe the Love compassion sent on a highly spiritual awakening of healing energy from the inside soul that is not yet finished but the journey is wonderful and very powerful
We want to be in this new flow coming softly since the last day
And we need to take time to connect to our inner truth and compassion for healing and heal the earth too

Feeling that vibration of the Day
As it is the vibes of the 7
The most spiritual energy we can experience today
In the light that is being spread all around
A changing shape light with more power and healing
What we can do is to embrace it and feel it running throughout us seeing the magic in the process we are in
New Energy update now
Channeled by me 13:45 pm
IMG_6154.JPG

2- New light stars codes are rising through the wide Infinite space surrounding us with healing and love is taking its way through our inner being
You may feel little exhaustion and need to take a break in this wonder
Photons of white lights glowing like diamonds in our bodies and around
That is the magic coming in our world
Hear that sound of wisdom and wilderness
You are witnessing the language of the New Earth "
This channel came when I saw that light tunnel in my new tree which is not yet finished
Here is a new preview of it
Blessings to all

IMG_6149.JPG

Channeled by me today

I posted that image of the dolphin because I am feeling nowadays cetaceans have been more threatened than even before
They are dying because of human irresponsibility and unkindness
A whale has been euthanized because she ate more than 30 plastic bags and those who tried to help her could not.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
1- Many veils are falling down now
We are receiving cellular light stars in our bodies and they are increasing the work in intensity and quality
We are changing and evolving
Many of what has been hidden is coming out of the depths of that space where ignorance and manipulation were part of humans' journey
Now it is time to awakening to the Soul Call as this is part of the main process
As darkness fades away to let the soul reach its completion
That light is burning these days all of that no more would serve the Earth and Humanity is standing up to heal and breathe the Love compassion sent on a highly spiritual awakening of healing energy from the inside soul that is not yet finished but the journey is wonderful and very powerful
We want to be in this new flow coming softly since the last day
And we need to take time to connect to our inner truth and compassion for healing and heal the earth too

Feeling that vibration of the Day
As it is the vibes of the 7
The most spiritual energy we can experience today
In the light that is being spread all around
A changing shape light with more power and healing
What we can do is to embrace it and feel it running throughout us seeing the magic in the process we are in
New Energy update now
Channeled by me 13:45 pm
View attachment 1953

2- New light stars codes are rising through the wide Infinite space surrounding us with healing and love is taking its way through our inner being
You may feel little exhaustion and need to take a break in this wonder
Photons of white lights glowing like diamonds in our bodies and around
That is the magic coming in our world
Hear that sound of wisdom and wilderness
You are witnessing the language of the New Earth "
This channel came when I saw that light tunnel in my new tree which is not yet finished
Here is a new preview of it
Blessings to all

View attachment 1952

Channeled by me today

I posted that image of the dolphin because I am feeling nowadays cetaceans have been more threatened than even before
They are dying because of human irresponsibility and unkindness
A whale has been euthanized because she ate more than 30 plastic bags and those who tried to help her could not.
The only time I have touched a Dolphin I felt a strong connection with it. I sensed it carried the wisdom of the ages. They are magical creatures and it was a magical experience, one I will never forget.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I was sad to hear yesterday that someone here in Australia put a man's singlet on one of our wild dolphins. The restriction on its fins was killing it. Luckily, someone else came to the rescue and was able to remove the singlet.

The adaptation of the dolphin to its environment is a work of awe-inspiring beauty.

K

KarlaSM

Very timely!! I feel like a huge purge is taking place, sometimes so extreme.

A few days ago I saw for seconds very clearly a dolphin being, a bit different to the ones we have here, like having darker blue skin.

Then saw a note about whales dying because of solar storms, people have been finding a correlation, just sad and wondering why all these beings leave like that.

OP
Henda

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
I felt the connection to dolphins and other cetaceans last year. I always loved these creatures
I was born in a city near the sea and when I was a child my father used to take us, me and and my brothers and sisters for a walk nearby even in winter times to watch the dolphins passing
People have much respect for these creatures in Tunisia, or they have had
I gues even today it is the same. Sailors were using traditional ways to hunt but never hunted dolphins. These were considered as human friends
I created an attunement to the dolphins energy this week
And will make a document and certificate for those who would like to receive it
The energy is very subtle and vibrational
I could feel it like water entering my left hand
Amazing

Reactions: Lila and Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Very timely!! I feel like a huge purge is taking place, sometimes so extreme.

A few days ago I saw for seconds very clearly a dolphin being, a bit different to the ones we have here, like having darker blue skin.

Then saw a note about whales dying because of solar storms, people have been finding a correlation, just sad and wondering why all these beings leave like that.
One of the things that Kryon has said in some of his channelings is that many of the larger beings (mainly the redwoods and cetaceans) have been serving as energetic "placeholders" here on earth. As I understand it, the concept is that they channel large amounts of positive energy into our collective consciousness/experience. As more and more of us humans come "online" and start taking that function over ourselves, these "placeholder" beings are no longer needed--so they are now leaving (i.e., physically dying) in much larger numbers. I'm quite sad to see them go of course, but if this concept is true, then they've done a fabulous job--and it's time for them to move on to their own next experience.

I love the idea of a "New Earth" in a higher dimension. If my intentions have anything to do with my future experience there (and I'm pretty certain they will), we'll see many, many of our beautiful cetacean and Sequoioideae (now that's an interesting and new word for me) friends again. I'm very much looking forward to exploring our New Earth and seeing them in the pure, natural splendor of our new world--the way it was thousands of years ago--and indeed, the way it has never been seen by human eyes ever before!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)