1/1/1 Activation (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lady Nenari Princess

Rambling Companion
A Channeling for the New Year to share with you from Source through me to you~
Happy New Year everyone!
1/1/1
The New Beginnings of The One
Activation
01 January 2017
Greetings for this new year 2017 from the beautiful Scotland Sea! Love is What I Got as the song by Sublime sings....2017 equals 10 and is the 10 year or the 1 (One) year. This is the year of new beginnings, a new circle in the infinite circles of Oneness. It is also about being The One. As Neo in the Matrix trilogy came to remember and know he is The One, so too will this year be about us each remembering we are The One within and also The One as in the One Infinite Consciousness expressing itself as the many. The many in The One, The One in the many. We know we are all One as in made of the same stuff yes, yet this year 2017 is about the New Beginnings of the next level if you will of being The One of the Infinite Awareness we each are individually as individual expressions of The One (or Source) and also how we are this One together as One. This year will be all about shining our Light of Love within this One. And that begins with Love itself. Thus wisdom to share with you on Love~
Divine Love or aka Unconditional Love is who we really are. It is both/and; both a resonance of BEingness and also an active feeling that compels us in right action. Love and all its attributes of loving kindness, compassion, caring, giving, showing another you love them and telling them, co~creation, co~operation, empathy, compassionate listening, community, freedom, union, the benefit of all, gentleness, tenderness, softness, real, raw, vulnerable from the heartness, generocity, how may I serve, what may I give, how can I assist, what is the loving thing to say, do, be in this moment, upliftment, encouragement, seeing the God within one another and all; these are all ways of BEing and feeling that compels us into the right action of doing these attributes. This Divine Love/ Unconditional Love at its core is free from being that 'I Love You' because of this or that reason, It is an 'I Love You' simply because you exist and for no other reason, it is a Love without an object to Love, it is simply Loving because you ARE Love itself experiencing and expressing itself as itself which is Love, Loving that which is Love of that other person or thing, rather than treating that Love as an object to Love. And from that BEingness the doingness of this right action of these attributes naturally comes towards all in infinite ways and expressions within the infinite forms of Love that Love takes ~ ie a friend, a lover, a sister, a brother, a daughter, a mother, a father, a son, and so on
This is the New Year, 2017! New Year, New You, let us co~create together and see what we can be and do!
:) Love is who you are, in 2017 be The One, the shining star! Shine bright beautiful diamonds of Love. Happy New Year! 2017, The One of New Beginnings! The 1/1/1 Activation number alignment of The One! In Pure Love ~Lady Nenari, Princess of the Sea

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Diamond lights shining all around the world - yea us!

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Ya lets get on with it. I as talking to m'lady about it this morning how sick and tired of this world we both are. Seeing how suicide is not an option. Let's make this world into what we want it to be. My decision is made....

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Ya lets get on with it. I as talking to m'lady about it this morning how sick and tired of this world we both are. Seeing how suicide is not an option. Let's make this world into what we want it to be. My decision is made....
Pucksterguy, your co-creator self is revved up and sitting in the seat! Let's see what kind of guidance this is going to bring into your life!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)